Escort Review: Korean Agency BB
+
Submit Review
Results 36,571 to 36,585 of 52333
-
11-02-20 17:24 #15763Banned Member

Posts: 22[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-02-20 11:32 #15762Senior Member

Posts: 3480Correction. Her behavior was becoming erratic.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 10:43 #15761Senior Member

Posts: 101Pse
PSE in this niche generally refers to BBFS or no cover for sex. It may not include other services such as msog, cip, cof etc.
Originally Posted by Yfv2019
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 05:12 #15760Senior Member

Posts: 55Quick questions.
When an agency advertises girls as "PSE", does that necessarily imply things like MSOG RIM CIM BBFS etc. ? Or just a general statement of the girl's sexual demeanor? Take SexyAngels website as an example. Menus also aren't listed.
-
11-02-20 03:20 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 1834This perfectly highlights a scenario where mongers don't share intel via a public forum. Misinformation, disinformation, or no information can be controlled, amplified, or directed such that it leaves a monger helpless or in a compromised dilemma. If Hana was indeed Chanel (I have no concrete evidence on hand to make a definitive statement one way or the other), she would and should have been similarly praised in the Boston forums given enough active participants who post and share details. The takeaway for everyone, lurker or otherwise, is to share both good and bad experiences as much as you're comfortable with. You never know when another's post might be beneficial to you.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 02:53 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 1834I'm not sure how you could even remotely draw the conclusion that I'm promoting or encouraging Hana to increase her rates. The posts I've made relative to rate increases and upcharges clearly establish where I stand on the matter. My response was to another poster that first put forward that idea in order to limit her workload.
Originally Posted by Thud1
[View Original Post]
In addition, it's wildly naive to believe that just because such a topic isn't discussed among mongers, it will somehow delay or stop any pending increases. For one, as history has demonstrated, increases will happen whether or not it was talked about with little to no input from mongers. LA use to be largely $250 and OC $260. Then a slow upward creep of girls started upping the ante by $10 to $30. Secondly, you had popular and / or veteran kgirls reaching for the stars with rates in the $300-350 range. The market adjusted some of the girls rates back down but others maintained the rate due largely to their loyal cadre of regulars. This eventually lead to a mishmash of fluctuating prices within and without agencies depending on the tenure, talent, and total package each girl offered. Lastly, the advent of BB and a la carte option upcharges further complicated the matter to much of everyone's dismay.
The trend of increases, in hindsight, was clear and unavoidable as LA and OC mongers aren't cohesive enough to mount a concerted effort to clearly and effectively voice their dissent. Money talks, yes, but only if a large majority (or, at least, large enough to affect each agencies' revenue stream) agrees to follow through with the proposed boycott. It didn't happen and here we are.
Moving on to better things, I believe, given current conditions, the kgirl market in Socal has stabilized to a point where I don't see any increases in the near future. That's no guarantee, just my optimism talking. The silver lining for Hana is that she with or without M's collaboration, has positioned herself at the $300 price point, not the default $260. This implies that they have given some consideration for the current market and made a purposeful assessment of where she lies in it. It's not good business practice, even for an illegal one, to change prices once one is set baring dramatic external influences.
-
11-02-20 00:25 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 441I'm a super spreader of cash to all these girls.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 20:06 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 2645I'm lucky if these girls even remember my name, much want to get to know me as a person. That said, it sucks she didn't score higher with you. Needless say, even with the most hyped girls, it's a YMMV game we play. Do keep in mind that of all the girls rn, Hana is the LAST one I'd expect to be asking guys about their bucket list or passion projects.
Originally Posted by TempletonRat
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 18:13 #15755Banned Member

Posts: 208MKC Kay = ex-Silk
Second pic is that of the former Silk. Tall, male-sounding voice, Greek as an option complete the description. No one else fit that description other than the ex-Silk, also known as ex-Red.
-
11-01-20 17:51 #15754Senior Member

Posts: 3690Super spreader
I hope you guys don't think girls I mentioned are risky. Everyone suggest BB girls so I side with girls who don't advertise BB. You can always use cover.
Sometimes I think I am a super spreader. Of love. But I still put a limiter on myself and go for the hard girls. There are not enough Jedi around to deal with another Darth Boner. Despite how I sound, I haven't fully joined the Dark side yet so I am still pretty safe.
Originally Posted by Trumphet
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 17:39 #15753Banned Member

Posts: 466Hana
I saw Hana in MDR through M. She is quite the nubile fuck bunny, but I popped too early BBFSCIP missionary even before the shower and could not go twice. Her pussy was. Instantly wet. However, I feel that she didn't really want to. Get. To. Know me as a. Human being, just a stunt cock to be made use of.
-
11-01-20 17:33 #15752Senior Member

Posts: 3690Boston
I don't see anything on the front page about strict no BBFS policy. I have also been with agencies or girls where even talking about BBFS can get you black list.
Anyway, these girls will do BB for tip. I would make sure they like me before even attempting, if the agency is strict.
http://bostontopten10.com/anna
http://bostontopten10.com/silver
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 17:25 #15751Senior Member

Posts: 56Fkn a!
Finally!! Someone hooked me up with info you are the fuckin' man! Thank you SOO much this is extremely helpful!
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 17:22 #15750Senior Member

Posts: 3690Included in $$$ hr rate.
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 17:17 #15749Senior Member

Posts: 3690I will just add to Bastard Chorum great suggestion.
After Hana, try Jenny with SA, Dahee with Sugarcake, Allie with SFK, Sophia with SAG, MKC Baby, MKC Venus, MKC Belle, MKC Joy.
CandyGirl Victoria is at least 5'8, natural Cs, kinda thicc ass. Real pics. BB for 100.
MKC Joy has only 2 real selfies with the mirror. Great slim body, bolt on Cs, and decently attractive GND face. Tight pussy. BB for 100.
MKC Kay uses fake pics except for the old pic with blond hair. Manly voice and face, tall and small A / B tits. BB or Greek for extra tip.
MKC Venus uses real photoshop pics. I haven't seen recently but she was young and pretty like pics when I saw her. BB for 100.
MKC Sky is young and couple people like her looks. Other people complained about her attitude and service. BB for 100.
MKC Baby in OC is young and pretty. Pic in red bra and underwear is real and photoshop a little. BB for 100.
MKC Belle in OC is also young and pretty. Real pics. I dig her looks. BB for 100.
MKC Sugar, Jeda, Scarlett, Vanilla all BB for 100. MKC Mint also BB.
Avoid CA-Kdolls girls without BB option if you expect easy BB for tip.
Originally Posted by GiJeep
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





