Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #141

    Bad Brittney. Avoid at All Costs

    I had scheduled a date with Brittney out of Raleigh for Friday night. She explained that she did not accept cash since she had been robbed so many times. I ignored this Red Flag, and I stupidly gave her a gift card. She tried to insinuate that the Amazon gift card was a fake. She then tried to upsell me. The moral to the story do not trust her. She talks a good game, but she is a remorseless thief.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...corts/2081150.

  2. #140

    Scamming fatty

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/446094662397

    She's only doing outcalls and unfortunately I can't host right now. I've seen her once before and because of that I made the mistake of cashapping her 60 so she could get a room for the night. She immediately ghosted me afterwards. I'll never understand how these wholesome are dumb enough to take the quick pay vs having a regular client.

  3. #139

    Specific Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    Posted more details in the other thread. But just so its mentioned Sunny totally ripped me off. Asked for money for room routine and I made an exception to my rule. Guys NEVER do that. Totally not worth it. Only the second time I've done it and I guess I got lucky the first time.
    Meant to add its the one on STG site with the last four 1744 in the number.

  4. #138

    Sunny

    Posted more details in the other thread. But just so its mentioned Sunny totally ripped me off. Asked for money for room routine and I made an exception to my rule. Guys NEVER do that. Totally not worth it. Only the second time I've done it and I guess I got lucky the first time.

  5. #137

    Mya the crazy knife *****

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52944361/

    She agreed to fetish BBBJ and rimming over text, 80 for hhr. I usually don't pay up front, but I was tipsy at the time and not really thinking. Pretty much as soon as she put the money away she pulled out a knife. Told me she doesn't do any of that " gay shit" and that she would cut me if I didn't get out and that her pimp was on the way to the room. As some of you remember, last time this happened to me I had my concealed carry on me, but as I mentioned this time around I was tispy and had forgotten it. I decided to let it go, but not before calling the motel she's staying at an alerting them to her profession, as well as sending them a link to her ad for good measure. Avoid her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 811b5faf0d34199454d3e0078d5364ce_f.jpg‎   mya 1.jpg‎   mya 2.jpg‎   mya5.jpg‎   mya6.jpg‎  


  6. #136

    Five Seconds can eliminate over 50% of the ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Yours are the clearest rules besides mine, sir. I don't understand how so many guys get taken. I think the younger you are, the more likely you are to let little head make you believe what you already know is false. The older you get, the easier it is to see clearly the bullshit and fakes without needing to think too hard.
    Do you use the Chrome Browser? Why not? Well. If you do go here:

    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...nglmnflm?hl=en

    Install the Extension. Restart your browser.

    Pull up an ad. Click on the best looking picture out of the bunch. Then right click and choose 'Search Google with this Image'.

    The next page that comes up. If it says Google can find no match then you have a real one. If it shows the image and then a line below that says Find other sizes of this image: All sizes. Small - Medium. Large. Click on the All Sizes.

    Now you have to use that brain a bit. If there are only 3 or 4 duplicates, and they are all going to ads for the same girl with the same phone number, even if they are in differing cities, you are most likely looking at a real picture of the provider.

    If you get a page with like 20 or 30 thumbnails of the same image, with most of them being on XXX sites or Twitter or Instagram. Or for 10 different provider ads with differing phone numbers and different cities. YOU HAVE A FAKE!

    I know some girls will put up a picture of a woman that looks 'LIKE' them instead of a real photo of themselves. ONE: They should say that in the ad. TWO: Only ok to me if they have some large tattoo work that makes them instantly identifiable. I keep my shirt on in photos to cover my ink because it is unique and could be used to identify me even without seeing my face.

    ALSO: IF the girl does not list her location as a city or road in the area, instead using Downtown, or Private Hotel. It's a fake. If they put their weight in Kilograms, it's a fake. If they want you to email them first, likely a fake.

    The Google Image search is available for every browser I think. Search for the extension for your browser.

  7. #135

    Advice could not be more clear, guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    I try to do a little recon before I reach out to girls. Even if you stay local view a couple other major cities just to look at the ads (ie: pictures of the ad). LC is over 65% fake ads again till they do the next purge and clean house. It saves you a lot of time so you don't even bother to click on the ad and take time to respond. Numbers don't always help because some scammers are smart enough to create a local number and location to make it more legit. Just check the main picture in the ad. You don't even need to click on it. Easy find if you put a little time in.
    Yours are the clearest rules besides mine, sir. I don't understand how so many guys get taken. I think the younger you are, the more likely you are to let little head make you believe what you already know is false. The older you get, the easier it is to see clearly the bullshit and fakes without needing to think too hard.

  8. #134

    Re:

    I try to do a little recon before I reach out to girls. Even if you stay local view a couple other major cities just to look at the ads (ie: pictures of the ad). LC is over 65% fake ads again till they do the next purge and clean house. It saves you a lot of time so you don't even bother to click on the ad and take time to respond. Numbers don't always help because some scammers are smart enough to create a local number and location to make it more legit. Just check the main picture in the ad. You don't even need to click on it. Easy find if you put a little time in.

  9. #133

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    This ad runs in quite a few cities. I never even bothered to click on it because it was TGTBT (in STL anyway). Apparently this person (guy probably) is at least smart enough to use local numbers and a street or location from your town. I travel some so I browse ads in other cities. After a while you see the same ads (tons) running in multiple cities so it saves me time not to even bother clicking on it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52175770/
    Not surprised and I also like to look for trends to help determine if an ad is legit in offering a service or fake because no service is available. Regarding rip offs and scams, I'm trying to leave a record with numbers and pics because they are searchable. Links are temporary and eventually become dead-ends with no record to search.

  10. #132

    That Ad Tho

    This ad runs in quite a few cities. I never even bothered to click on it because it was TGTBT (in STL anyway). Apparently this person (guy probably) is at least smart enough to use local numbers and a street or location from your town. I travel some so I browse ads in other cities. After a while you see the same ads (tons) running in multiple cities so it saves me time not to even bother clicking on it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52175770/

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    919-820-8949.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanParke  [View Original Post]
    Well, it finally happened. It was a late night and I was thinking with the small head. I never ever. Ever. Pay a deposit. Really it's for multiple reasons, mostly because I know and have read girls scam guys all the time. This one night I found a girl that I had seen multiple times on those sites. I've seen her listing multiple times and always thought she would be fun. I checked her post history and it confirmed what I had previously seen, she had tons of posts over the last couple of months, which is usually a good sign. Usually, the consistency shows she lives in the area, isn't a traveler, and has a foundation with regulars. NOPE! Apparently I was way off on this one. We texted back and forth for about 30-45 minutes getting details out of the way and address. I showed up to the address and she ghosted me. Flat out ghosted me. It's funny when I think about it now, but I was pissed I allowed that to happen after being in the game so long. Overall that deposit will feed her demons likely and she'll be right back at it. No skin off my back.

    Avoid this one at all costs, she's the scammer!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9198208949
    919-820-8949.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 919-820-8949_1.jpg‎   919-820-8949_2.jpg‎  

  12. #130

    Ruby Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan98  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I will reiterate this I'm new at this And I am sure what happen was part of my fault for not being more experience in the situation. I ordered a dream with RubyAfter some confusion we both finally got on the right page because I had cancel the dream Because she took a while to get back with me after we initially texted. She finally made it to my place we talked for a few minutes to get comfortable she then informed me she did not have a problem with her. I said OK not a problem I have condoms she didn't ask me if they were latex and I said yes they are. At this point because of the previous situations I knew things were about to get sideways she said she had to go to the car to get a non-latex condoms at this point she took the money and was out the door but telling me she's coming back all the while which I knew she was a lying the only reason I did not pursue or say something is because I have very nosy neighbors and I do not need any drama because it was late at night. At this point I decide to cut my losses because I have to get up early and go to work in the morning anyway so I'm hoping this gets a little bit better I just wanted to share.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/548065224702
    919-612-8055.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ruby Blue_1.jpg‎   Ruby Blue_2.jpg‎  

  13. #129

    Ruby blue

    Hello, I will reiterate this I'm new at this And I am sure what happen was part of my fault for not being more experience in the situation. I ordered a dream with RubyAfter some confusion we both finally got on the right page because I had cancel the dream Because she took a while to get back with me after we initially texted. She finally made it to my place we talked for a few minutes to get comfortable she then informed me she did not have a problem with her. I said OK not a problem I have condoms she didn't ask me if they were latex and I said yes they are. At this point because of the previous situations I knew things were about to get sideways she said she had to go to the car to get a non-latex condoms at this point she took the money and was out the door but telling me she's coming back all the while which I knew she was a lying the only reason I did not pursue or say something is because I have very nosy neighbors and I do not need any drama because it was late at night. At this point I decide to cut my losses because I have to get up early and go to work in the morning anyway so I'm hoping this gets a little bit better I just wanted to share.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/548065224702

  14. #128

    Paid a deposit and. You guessed it.

    Well, it finally happened. It was a late night and I was thinking with the small head. I never ever. Ever. Pay a deposit. Really it's for multiple reasons, mostly because I know and have read girls scam guys all the time. This one night I found a girl that I had seen multiple times on those sites. I've seen her listing multiple times and always thought she would be fun. I checked her post history and it confirmed what I had previously seen, she had tons of posts over the last couple of months, which is usually a good sign. Usually, the consistency shows she lives in the area, isn't a traveler, and has a foundation with regulars. NOPE! Apparently I was way off on this one. We texted back and forth for about 30-45 minutes getting details out of the way and address. I showed up to the address and she ghosted me. Flat out ghosted me. It's funny when I think about it now, but I was pissed I allowed that to happen after being in the game so long. Overall that deposit will feed her demons likely and she'll be right back at it. No skin off my back.

    Avoid this one at all costs, she's the scammer!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9198208949

  15. #127

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Still posting. Need to set up a sting.
    I skip girls half her age and weight, and twice as good looking all because I don't want to deal with half the expected drama you put up with for that one. Slim pickings these days. Not to go on a tangent, but whoever is paying to see the 70 year old who posts as 50 and always says "I'm wet baby". Every time I see her post how wet she is next to those pictures looking like Rod Stewart on crack, I assume she must have pissed her Depends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape