Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Stormi

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    That girl is so ugly she would have to be a rip off.
    Still posting. Need to set up a sting.

  2. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    BE WARNED. Was only interested because she offered greek and I hadn't had it in a while. The classic girl goes into the bathroom then her pimp comes in and starts yelling, unlucky for them I have my concealed carry permit and magically they decided it was best to give me my money back.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/816401887905

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/49690565/
    That girl is so ugly she would have to be a rip off.

  3. #124

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeBaseball2  [View Original Post]
    It's true. She's real but has gotten greedy due to the times. Set up the meeting with her and got an address. I get there and she tells me to pull in to the driveway, but I pull in halfway. Walk up the patio stairs only for her bf to come behind me with a fake gun. One shove and he was gone. Not worth the trouble guys. Stay away.
    Seems like she gone have to give it and just start sucking some real dick or find another way to make Money because this fake robbery thing isn't working for her LOL.

  4. #123

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by LastCrusade808  [View Original Post]
    BE WARNED. Was only interested because she offered greek and I hadn't had it in a while. The classic girl goes into the bathroom then her pimp comes in and starts yelling, unlucky for them I have my concealed carry permit and magically they decided it was best to give me my money back.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/816401887905

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/49690565/
    It's true. She's real but has gotten greedy due to the times. Set up the meeting with her and got an address. I get there and she tells me to pull in to the driveway, but I pull in halfway. Walk up the patio stairs only for her bf to come behind me with a fake gun. One shove and he was gone. Not worth the trouble guys. Stay away.

  5. #122

    GFE bb BBBJ greek FAT SCAMMER

    BE WARNED. Was only interested because she offered greek and I hadn't had it in a while. The classic girl goes into the bathroom then her pimp comes in and starts yelling, unlucky for them I have my concealed carry permit and magically they decided it was best to give me my money back.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/816401887905

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/49690565/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQwMzQ0OTRiNTA1OWNlNDZlYWUxYmIxNjk0MjRmNzkyMGQ4NjQw.jpg‎   NDIwMjJhNDY2ZTUzYjUzOWZiMDI4YTkyNDY3MjZiNzVhZDJjMw.jpg‎  

  6. #121

    I figured

    My hunting senses raised the alarm on this one a month ago. Sounds like it's confirmed.

  7. #120

  8. #119

    Angel the thief

    Watch out for her now guys she working with her gf and a guy to steal your money she took and and ran off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/223345188258

  9. #118
    My understanding is not so much that the ad is fake as much as the person offering the service is a tranny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman542  [View Original Post]
    This is a fake ad please stay away.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/96860

  10. #117

    Fake ad

    This is a fake ad please stay away.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/96860

  11. #116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Skip-The-Games

    When using you can see the obvious ads that are spam, catfishing, of outright theft by credit cards. You can report the ad right the on the ad itself. It's simple. Every time you see the same ad report it. It works and if more of us start reporting the fake ads maybe they will go elsewhere.

  12. #115

    Saw this one on holloway street

    Saw this new redhead on holloway, I think someone mentioned the redhead on there. And seen the same leg tattoo.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordInStone  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, that was a working link to the earlier one who scammed me. I can't find a link to the one referred to in this post. She must have disappeared.

    There is a sad sequel: she contacted me via text after I put up the post. Said she felt bad and really did not want to rob me. Invited me to some and see her again without further payment. I replied that she must be crazy if she thought I would fall for that. She apologized and said she had not planned for the "boyfriend" to show up. Something in her responses suggested she was being honest. So I asked her if he had hurt her after I left (he was ranting at her). She said yes--her jaw was badly swollen. I think this was true because as I left she started crying an I told him not to hurt her but he looked like he really would. So I offered to help her get away from him. She thanked me and said she would contact me when he was at work. She never did, and I fear that she is trapped by him, probably badly beaten if he found her texts. I consider myself well out of it but I feel terrible for her. She seemed decent.

  13. #114

    Loan?

    Yes, I totally get it that they were loaned to him. But come on, now, you know how LEO's are going to try and twist this against this poor soul.

    If I were a cop, I would feel pretty damn stupid if I had hold of a perp, got one bracelet on him, and let him get away. The good news is handcuff.

    Keys are pretty much universal so hopefully this poor bloke will have found a key by now.

    TS.

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    He was just borrowing the cuffs, which the officer loaned him, don't you think?

    Med.

  14. #113

    Handcuff theft?

    He was just borrowing the cuffs, which the officer loaned him, don't you think?

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSting24  [View Original Post]
    OK now I get it. WRAL story says he was in the process of being arrested early this morning on an assault charge.

    RPD got one bracelet on him; he then managed to wrangle lose and took off running. I guess now they will charge.

    Him with theft of the handcuffs along with whatever else.

    TS24.

  15. #112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSting24  [View Original Post]
    OK now I get it. WRAL story says he was in the process of being arrested early this morning on an assault charge.

    RPD got one bracelet on him; he then managed to wrangle lose and took off running. I guess now they will charge.

    Him with theft of the handcuffs along with whatever else.

    TS24.
    He was on his first date with the woman and assaulted her. She called the cops. Thanks Sting my reading comprehension wanders.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape