Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12120

    Monse's contact info?

    Anyone have Monse's contact info they could DM me? Love me some Latina milfs! Thanks!

  2. #12119
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/55554967/

    Anyone want to share their experience with Holly? Seems like my kind of dirty girl.
    Ad looks good, and although a little "heavy", she looks good. Rates are very good also. Now, need to know what she offers.

  3. #12118

    DM Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud69  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please DM me her info as well? Thank you!!
    DM Monse also, new to and. W.

  4. #12117

    Dannygrrl

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/194900456054

    Based on initial texting, she belongs here. But her first text was a little cryptic and resembled spam emails clearly composed by ESL (English a second language) individuals. Anyone meet her?

  5. #12116

    Holly

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/55554967/

    Anyone want to share their experience with Holly? Seems like my kind of dirty girl.

  6. #12115
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her they care to share?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/55603359/
    She's been using the same "anything goes" language for a long time. She posted a couple ads a while ago (or someone stole her pics and did it) that said 'nothing without a condom. ' Never actually saw her because every time I've tried to get in touch with her I was ghosted.

  7. #12114

    Previous

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Any personal intel on this one? Feel free to PM if you do not want to post here. She has my juices flowing.
    I believe there was a previous report saying she was difficult to communicate with and all safety.

  8. #12113

    Stable

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her they care to share?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/55603359/
    Well she clearly didn't have stabilization on that video. She definitely looks like a dirty girl.

  9. #12112

    EB Nikki

    Anyone have experience with her they care to share?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/55603359/

  10. #12111
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Yeah doesn't belong on this list. But she has awesome body. I wouldn't say fat but THICK. Very submissive. She also does cuddle sessions. My big problem was she didn't have shower available because she worked out of office unit.
    Was this a recent visit? Also where is she located? I'd ask her myself but want to avoid the whole "so when do you want to book for etc" deal.

  11. #12110

    LadyCharlee

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this girl? Does she belong in this thread?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?400074-LadyCharlee
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Not sure but hoping to find out, just sent her a message rates seem really low, but get the vibe she maybe offering upgrades!

    Anyone chime in on details, only a few written reviews that don't say much.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Let us know if you hear back from her. She has that look. I bet she is wild in bed.
    Any personal intel on this one? Feel free to PM if you do not want to post here. She has my juices flowing.

  12. #12109
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Well that's a really old iPhone, and her style of clothing was popular about 10 years ago. I'm pretty sure those are not her pics. I could be wrong, but she seems a little too perfect.
    Thank you. I thought it was too good to be true.

  13. #12108
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Fucking a-w-e-s-o-m-e experience.

    All 3 holes open for business and no limits. She is a sex machine. Seeing her is better than going to a gym. I was totally exhausted.

    Thank you so much to this forum.
    Would appreciate info in DM too!

  14. #12107

    Old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BBoars  [View Original Post]
    Well that's a really old iPhone, and her style of clothing was popular about 10 years ago. I'm pretty sure those are not her pics. I could be wrong, but she seems a little too perfect.

  15. #12106

    Cw

    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by-- CW?
    I think that means Cock Worship.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape