Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 17260
-
10-25-20 20:46 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 1622I looked at the jail site and noticed that a dozen or so women who I have creampied are currently locked up. I'm in Cincinnati for a couple days anyway. I got some phone numbers if you guys want. Please send me some in return. I prefer attractive women under 30.
Originally Posted by DrJeckyl33
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 19:52 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 1020Yep, I know her well. Humpty has posted about her a time or 2. She is one that is works the block very hard. She has no off switch. She would smoke 1,000 a day and still wish she had more. Very similar to Sarah B in that aspect. Saw her out the other day as well.
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 11:29 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 36Sweep
I presume this a typical election year event?
Originally Posted by DrJeckyl33
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 09:25 #12562Senior Member

Posts: 2494Breanna
Anyone recognize her? She was just on the Tactical Response Website for an incident on Sully. She used to have a profile on SA.
-
10-25-20 06:47 #12561Senior Member

Posts: 196Sweep on Sullivant
They arrest every single walker that approaches yale and sullivant now. Pretty much all of my regulars are locked up. I had to call up Soy for a car date yesterday and not scooping off the streets rite now. They are really cleaning it up and making it hard on us mongers. Careful out there fellas. Not a bad time to use digits.
-
10-22-20 15:30 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 1622Hahaha
Actually, when sperm hits a woman's vagina, it sets off happy chemicals in her brain. Sure beats the hell out of drugs, huh?
Originally Posted by Knucklebuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 10:42 #12559Senior Member

Posts: 1622Heidi is back!
1130 PM on Wednesday night. Hudson just had ugly women. Sully had some ugly women too, and Hali. Hali yelled at me as I drove by. If she did her job better and took better care of herself, she might make a little more money. Of course, my guts began to bubble and I dropped a big deuce in an alley in the Bottoms. After I had wiped, I got in the car and noticed a "security cameras in use" sign. Oops.
Saw slender, black haired 30 yo Heidi at Burgess and Sully by the church. She got in. We didn't recognise each other at first, it was dark. Then we went to the secret place after some sexy talk. She sucked me really good, then rode on top of me until I busted the nut inside her shaved pussy. Since I had just used all my toilet paper, I let her wipe her pussy off with my shirt since I am such a gentleman. After dropping her off at the shitty drug infested apartments at Rich and Central, I drove home shirtless. Got digits but not sure I can trade them.
I would like to blow my load in this 21 year old lady! Please PM the details.
And if you have Adrianna "AK" full name, please PM it to me. She is on Hudson. She is the worst of the worst. I hope Officer Andrew Mitchell picks her up for a date.
-
10-22-20 06:21 #12558Senior Member

Posts: 196Caesaida
Only girl out there to lie about her age to make herself older. She actually just turned 21 and it isn't her real name. Ai know her very well. Be careful if you try full service- she will ask for cash (make up the excuse) and you won't see her again. Usually for an imaginary babysitter.
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 23:36 #12557Senior Member

Posts: 490Caesaida
Had some time a few days ago to make a spin on sully. Spotted a tall cutie. Gave her the signal to meet off of the busy area and spun around for her. Near the den of our cpd friends. Glad I spotted her and had the time. Went to my spot for some great BBBJ action. This young lady went after it 15 min straight without stopping till I told her to. Definitly will repeat. Tall, around 5'9 I guess, 36 yo, nice C cans. Yep, a good find after the last bad experience. Gave me her number, no idea if any good or not. We all know how these girls are with their phones.
-
10-21-20 19:09 #12556Senior Member

Posts: 1029LOL sorry but I can imagine some ho after seeing you saying "that dude said he was going to pull out but still got a couple shots in the moneymaker. What a nightmare!
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 12:47 #12555Senior Member

Posts: 490Wow
Good luck with that. I would be so pissed off over that, wouldn't go well on her side.
I had some time this morning to roll sully. 8 am, 49 deg and around Terrace I spot some nice legs under a short black skirt. Turned aside street to loop her and she was gone. Who scooped her, how was she? I just got a shot of the legs, they looked really good. Several others out, not worth tur ing on.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 11:13 #12554Senior Member

Posts: 1622Another dumb mistake
I must need glasses. I was out on Hudson last night around 1130. By the marathon station I saw what appeared to be an attractive lady. She got in. I was disappointed to see I had picked up Adrianna. She had dyed red hair and her looks had gone downhill. She immediately lit up her crack pipe, demanded money and then whipped out some mace and sprayed some in my car after I was about to kick her out at the shell station. She somehow got a faceful of it and started screaming and telling me "I ain't playing. " Anyone got this hobo's full name and pic? We need to raise awareness to other mongers. She is worse than Hali S on Sully!
I am in the process of cleaning the mace out of my vents in the car. What a nightmare!
-
10-19-20 01:12 #12553Senior Member

Posts: 1622Ana G
I was driving around the west side again at 11 PM. I saw Priscilla G at Burgess. Believe it or not, she used to look good 15 years ago. I saw a couple decent looking girls around West Park who got scooped up. I continued back to the Hilltop. At Oakley, by Blueberry Hill Bar, I saw Ana G. The G is like Pedro who played for the Dodgers and Cardinals. I don't know if Jason, the owner of that bar, still does "Wesside Caught Ya" in which he takes pics of guys picking up hohos, but like a total idiot, I picked her up by the bar. Ana has long beautiful hair, is white Hispanic, has nice soft body. A slight belly. Not sure if she is pregnant or just part Mexican.
There were cops everywhere due to a shooting that had just happened so it was tough to find a place. We settled on a quite place to park. She wanted 40 for CFS. I wanted BBFS for 30. I finally offered 35. She said she was not on birth control and guys would promise to pull out and then creampie her. She said she hoped I wouldn't do anything bad like that. Well, she sucked it well, then I went inside her totally her and only gave her a couple squirts. She seemed okay with that. She wiped her pussy off with some fast food napkins. Then I dropped her off at the drug house on South Clarendon so she could get some hard rock candy. Would definitely repeat!
-
10-18-20 13:46 #12552Senior Member

Posts: 1622More action
I picked up Elizabeth M, 26 or so, at Brehl and Sully. A bit thick, glasses, tall, curly brown hair. Great BBBJCIM. 20. She is on Zuckerberg's site but doesn't have a phone.
I also met Sabrina C, WSW, 31. Great body. Great BBBJ. Wanted 40 for CFS. I countered with 30 for BBFS. She wanted me to pull out but most of it went inside her hot, tight shaved pussy. I saw her Sully and Catherine. I would post pics of these ladies, but I need to find some that aren't mugshots.
-
10-16-20 11:01 #12551Senior Member

Posts: 76Chelsea (CC)
Hit up Sully around 10 pm last night. Wasnt expecting much but ended up finding a good one. Saw CC at Ogden area and decided to pick her up. She was wearing nice tight jeans and a black nike hoodie. When she got in I was a bit shocked as she had zero signs of being high. Very aware and able to hold conversation and even looked good when she smiled. We drove around and found a quiet spot and she took off her hoodie and bra and had a nice little body. Ass looked great in those jeans. Just went with a BBBJ however first SW I actually wanted FS from but my car and height don't make that easy. Gave a nice wet BJ and took CIM.
Afterwards I got her number and will probably set something up for an outcall here soon.











Reply With Quote





