Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3529

    Dannica Dae

    She was okay, too aggressive for me. I like the slower, submissive, sensual type better. If you like wild, she's a good choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Adding more to the list.

    Katya (pullout).

    Dannica (CIA).

    Who's Lena? And is it janese1031 on TNA?

  2. #3528

    Dannica Dae

    Yeah, good one there. Sexy AF, wild, and passionate. Helps to eat some Wheaties first, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the katya you are talking about?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

  3. #3527

    Samantha PDX

    Ugh, never again. She isn't that great, and tore up. She doesn't look as good as her outdated pics show. She did do bbfscip, but never again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Temp2018  [View Original Post]
    Search SamanthaPDX. Well documented.

  4. #3526

    Sammy

    Her name is Sammy 150 for half hour, and she wants like another 50 to 100 for BBFS. I confirmed via text, but she was late, so I left.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys been away for a little while. Love the info. Going to check out a couple. I am curious about this one. Seems like she belongs here.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...t/876226961509

  5. #3525
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back- now go get her tomorrow and report back here! She looks great- maybe TGTBT? Inquiring minds.
    I thought she had been discussed on here?? I haven't seen her, but she confirmed BBFS over text.

  6. #3524

    Welcome back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys been away for a little while. Love the info. Going to check out a couple. I am curious about this one. Seems like she belongs here.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...t/876226961509
    Welcome back- now go get her tomorrow and report back here! She looks great- maybe TGTBT? Inquiring minds.

  7. #3523

    Been away for a minute

    Hey guys been away for a little while. Love the info. Going to check out a couple. I am curious about this one. Seems like she belongs here.

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...t/876226961509

  8. #3522

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Joponn  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone has seen Violet latley? I have seen her last year and love to see her again, but looking at her new picture, I;m not sure. Something has changed.

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...o/771002918161
    Good grief that is nasty. Talk about a downward slide.

  9. #3521

    Violet grey

    Violet grey is looking rough. Her pics on stg. Hard pass.

    Any info on Mona? I've searched threads here and nothing has come up.

  10. #3520

    Good instincts re violet grey

    Quote Originally Posted by Joponn  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone has seen Violet latley? I have seen her last year and love to see her again, but looking at her new picture, I;m not sure. Something has changed.

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...o/771002918161
    I've not seen her in a year as I had same thoughts on last visit. I'd seen her 1/2 dozen times at least between 2018 & 2019. I've sworn her off.

  11. #3519

    VioletGrey86

    Did anyone has seen Violet latley? I have seen her last year and love to see her again, but looking at her new picture, I;m not sure. Something has changed.

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...o/771002918161

  12. #3518

    Green-eyed girl from Eugene

    I thought green eyed girl (tna) had made it onto this thread but a couple searches yielded no results. She does grk but was wondering if she's all covered? Mixed reviews, fun but terrible time mgmt.

  13. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity  [View Original Post]
    Is this Janese?
    No that's not Janese. That picture in your post is of Havenfox. She's a different slam dunk CIP hoe. Not the same as Janese.

  14. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp2018  [View Original Post]
    Search SamanthaPDX. Well documented.
    Thanks all the replies made me say no.

  15. #3515

    Samanthapdx

    Search SamanthaPDX. Well documented.

    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/55593697/

    Anyone have info on this one? I texted her asked if she did BBFS. She said not with 1st timers. Usually only does outcalls but she was advertising incall this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape