Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,116 to 20,130 of 30338
-
11-02-20 18:21 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 7335She has been reported on before. Pretty much exactly what you are reporting.
Originally Posted by AinAustin
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 15:32 #10222Senior Member

Posts: 80Jennifer
I texted and DID hear back from her. She said she was leaving Charlotte today to go back to Raleigh. I'm assuming she's based in Raleigh but visits the Queen City some.
Originally Posted by JohningAround
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 11:56 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 136Dirty Eva
TOFT with "dirty eva". https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/780663999122.
Don't waste your time. Was looking for QV and the only thing dirty about Eva is her apt. Was very rushed and mechanical. Didn't want to get naked and mission was to finish asap. I wouldn't pay 20 for a repeat visit. Stay away.
Pictures are not a good representation.
-
11-02-20 11:15 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 142Jenna
Anyone with insights / experience with this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/732187661249
PM if you prefer; thanks in advance.
Garyminn.
-
11-02-20 06:21 #10219Banned Member

Posts: 1148Jennifer
Contacted her last week via text and crickets.
Originally Posted by JohningAround
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 20:42 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 88Jennifer
I've reached out to her twice with no response both times.
Originally Posted by JohningAround
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 17:35 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 45Jennifer
So was her review from Raleigh good, bad or mediocre?
Originally Posted by JohningAround
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 14:54 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 3078https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/55448437/
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 12:58 #10215Regular Member

Posts: 4She only pops up on occasion but does occur semi-regularly. Seems like all her ads are gone at the moment.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 09:30 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 273Link
I can't find the link for Hialeah.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 22:09 #10213Regular Member

Posts: 3April Snow
Any word on April? She's in Charlotte heading to Raleigh. Any help?
-
10-31-20 20:17 #10212Senior Member

Posts: 32Kylie
I was going to give it a shot but she doesn't do outa like she says. She told me about her in but I asked again about out and she got pissed at me and ghosted. Which is probably for the best given what you all said but I wasn't contacting her for the teeth.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 20:14 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 32Same question. Anything on Jennifer?
Here's her recent Alligator post (with video and a mask): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/55253199/.
Originally Posted by RonT6969
[View Original Post]
Anyone details?
Edit: found a 10-day old review on another site in Raleigh using her number. Poster had credentials...
-
10-30-20 16:58 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 391Tried to see the first one and she disappeared when I asked for the address 2 separate occasions.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]
Had a good visit with the 2nd. No GFE, all covered, doesn't do cowgirl. Tried to go back for a second visit and she got an attitude out of nowhere so I scratched her off my potential regular list.
-
10-30-20 16:57 #10209Senior Member

Posts: 427Pretty sure I saw a review on RedRose (dumb name) that was positive. Said she could take the D but all covered.
Originally Posted by HovasBack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





