Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 17049
-
10-31-20 13:13 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 754If She Really Wanted To She Could
If she really wanted to she could. Likely require court order / subpoena but she get your info from SA, if you met at a hotel there's hotel records (and prob camera footage too), etc. If she really wanted to do it there are ways.
Most chicks prob wouldn't but ya never know
Originally Posted by BeNewAgain
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 12:07 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 165Mexhe4221
https://www.seeking.com/member/30ef0...c-03bb2d983340
I usually perform my mongering in the western burbs. This girl is DTF. She has a real job so scheduling can be difficult, but she hosts and wants 150. She is the girl in the pics. She is nice and easy to talk with and our meeting was satisfying. She is carrying extra baby weight. Except in a pinch I lightly won't see her again as I like a thinner woman.
-
10-31-20 10:43 #8137Senior Member

Posts: 35Better man than me
If you no longer work together, know she's real and you found her hot, sounds like the perfect beginning for a sb LOL.
-
10-31-20 09:57 #8136Senior Member

Posts: 338Great Advice
It's always nice to read other's advice when it comes to a situation like this. I'm always busting inside these young girls, sometimes completely unaware if they're actually on birth control at all. I've been lucky so far, but riddle me this: What if the girl doesn't know your real name, doesn't know where you live, doesn't know where you work, doesn't know what car you drive, and doesn't even know your real phone number? How could she ever find you if you knocked her up?
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 01:15 #8135Senior Member

Posts: 64Just my two cents about BBFS
I think SA is great. I've used it off an on for years and had some really good long term hookups. I've also met girls that I just did not feel it with or connect and it was a one off. But over the years, I would say about 3/4 of the ones I met we ended up having BBFS. But I feel like the reason was that I never asked in advance, treated them with respect, did not even talk about anything sexual and set it up more as a "date" and a lets have some wine, get to know each other, see if chemistry is there, etc. And then once we hung out we ended up just banging with no condoms. So of course I do not know if these girls always do this or sometimes or if they felt comfortable, but it seems like nowadays I am getting a ton of responses up front telling me that condoms are required and I think this is in response to why'all asking them off the bat if they will do BBFS. I feel like if you ask and they never met you they are almost always going to say No! So don't ask! Just go with the flow and you will likely get it. If you do not, and she won't next time, then cut your losses and move on if that is important to you. Just my two cents but it seems like in the last two months this is being asked by every girl I want to set up a date with. But I love the site, I have currently been seeing a really hot 26 year old that is fun as hell (I am 42 but look young) where we meet once a week, have sex immediately, then eat and drink (either going out or in), usually have some party favors, and then bang again at night. Then again in the morning. All CIP. Feels like a gf but I know she is putting out several times and I do not have deal with her the other six days a week. LOL. Usually give her 5 per visit. If she was an escort she would get 5 per hour and it would be covered. She's a gem. I will share when I stop seeing her. She is not on the site anymore so not sure if I am her only SD or she found others for long term as well (likely the latter but she does work too so who knows and she is always available when I ask).
-
10-31-20 00:42 #8134Senior Member

Posts: 430Thank you all guys for the solid advice I tried to keep myself busy at work and get my mind off it. We were in good terms strictly professionally and she enjoyed working together but obviously I never made any moves. She doesn't have any incentive to be vindictive so may be I overreacted in the blackmailing part although I'm embarrassed if it was her and had recognized me cause I am supposedly respected and educated guy who bangs SB for money 😳 I regret that I panicked and blocked her without reading her profile carefully to check if it was even her but the profile was of a short and cute Asian girl with a characteristic mole on the her eyebrow just next to the bridge of the nose and that mole looked exactly like hers. Also when I was working with her she struck me as a girl who may be in the SA lifestyle nothing more of a vibe or as the cliche goes it takes one to know one. I remember when they cut her position off she had just signed a rental agreement for 1000 $ or more and I thought I wouldn't be surprised if she gets into SA but obviously never said a word. I will lay low and blur all my public pics and change my handle.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 00:08 #8133Senior Member

Posts: 625I'm pretty sure blackmail is a crime, so if she threatens you, especially in a text or email you could respond, "Go ahead. I hope you have a good lawyer. "
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
I would put any pics you have on private if you haven't already. Definitely black out your face. You could always delete your profile or change your profile name. And if worse comes to worse you could just laugh it off and say your friend played a joke on you and created a profile or your computer got hacked or something. I mean what exactly have you done? You have a profile on a site. She has a profile on there too. It's also not like the first time women employees have slept with a boss for a promotion or a raise to move up the ladder. I'm sure that stuff happens a lot- especially in Hollywood.
-
10-30-20 20:34 #8132Senior Member

Posts: 808Meant to respond earlier, of the girls on SA who are scammers most are just trying some pic / video scam or some prepay scam. The chances of any girl on SA doing some long drawn out blackmail is extremely low, especially if you're never talked to her online. Unless you work with kids or are connected to some church or religious institution absolutely no one cares. I can't emphasize how little people care. A best case scenario for a scammer would be going to you first and then saying if you don't pay up I'll go to your wife. The only way she goes directly to your employer or wife is if you were a complete ass to her at work and she only wants to hurt you and doesn't care about getting anything in return.
Originally Posted by dbones
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 15:55 #8131Banned Member

Posts: 586Tell your boss right away!!
Tell him you're a monger! You may get the promotion you seek!
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 14:10 #8130Senior Member

Posts: 231Kitty-kat123
I guess that is what she does. I didn't even get a chance to talk to her. I sent a message, shared my pics, and without comment, she blocked me! Lololol I guess, in a way, that WAS a comment on me!
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 14:08 #8129Senior Member

Posts: 228She went to text right away, clearly DTF. 350 and 450 with anal. Appears to be fine w / o condoms, which is a hard no for me.
Originally Posted by MnCuckold
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 13:16 #8128Senior Member

Posts: 754Fake (and Jailbait)
Image search is your friend.
Pics come back as a known IG / TikTok star going by the names fympeyton on IG and itspeytonbabyy on TikTok.
Apparently this person is a minor as well. https://heightzone.com/itspeytonbabyy/.
Originally Posted by MnCuckold
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 12:19 #8127Senior Member

Posts: 128Has she been discussed before? Any info?
-
10-30-20 10:58 #8126Senior Member

Posts: 1629I doubt you have anything to worry about. What's she going to do, tell them she saw you on a prostitution site and out herself in the process? I doubt she cares one way or the other you're on there. It's probably fine.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 10:55 #8125Senior Member

Posts: 35Relax and don't worry
Agreed. I think if using real clear pics it's inevitable someone is going to recognise you. Looking for dates isn't a career killer; it could certainly be a relationship ended. Not as if you got involved with an intern; that could be trouble. If someone is going to freak at being recognised you've got to be selective with pics.











Reply With Quote
. In the old days if I'd run into a cute ex-intern at a bar and she said hi, who knows where the night could have led.





