Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 12087
-
11-01-20 09:23 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 1136Thank you everyone for the response. I didn't realize she was the same Vietnamese posting on STG. She looks so different. I called that number last weekend and she didn't sound well so I bailed. Sounds like a good thing from everyone's comments.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 16:15 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 1363Crack
Nothing takes out front teeth like crack. Put that rock in a short glass pipe and you suck a shitload of free radicals that are still really hot across your ivories. Pretty soon the front upper teeth are cracked, then chipped, then gone. There must be something in or on the Choreboy that erodes the pearlies as well. Anyway I know a shitload of crackheads, but I don't really know anyone on meth. I do know that meth will take out your liver faster than Jack Daniels ever would. If those aren't bad enough for you, you can always huff gasoline.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
Coochie (Thank god for crack, the need for it keeps our providers in the game) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
10-31-20 12:59 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 118A little Bob Probert action
Face punching probably cost some of the women a few chiclets as well. Crack is very acidic, that eats them up. Chronic staph and mrsa loosen the teeth and make it easier for the tooth fairy to visit as well.
Originally Posted by BobSteel
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 09:57 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 133Meth
Meth /.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
Meth will do that.
-
10-31-20 06:45 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 119Why are so many SWs missing teeth? Is this due to use of a specific drug or just
Why are so many SWs missing teeth? Is this due to use of a specific drug or just lack of brushing teeth on a daily basis?
-
10-30-20 00:47 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 42This site
I've had at least 5 girls that have asked me to write them a good review on here. I just say I don't know what they're talking about. They know.
Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 20:25 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 1820On the loop even the $20 SW's know about it. And their managers. And the dealers that run the trap houses.
Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-29-20 15:18 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 819[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-29-20 13:10 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 253Everyone I've seen so far knows about it, trust me I never said a word, they brought it up or I sussed it out through casual conversation. Trust me, this site is no secret except maybe to the $50 streetwalkers. And believe me, they're enjoying a good laugh at the expense of their fanboys.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 12:42 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 1820Lisa
See the posts from 9/21 and 9/22 about her. Just type "Lisa" in the search thread tool if you don't want to scroll.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
10-29-20 06:50 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 146Why?!
Why are we telling these girls anything at all?! I beat up the back of their throat and get out of there without saying anything about us at all. We have a good thing going here.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
Get off and get out. Don't mess this up.
Cause things are pretty damn good these days!
-
10-28-20 23:10 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 819New talent?
I met a cute WSW around 4 PM by 14th and Greenfield. She is a thin girl probably mid 20's, dark hair. She didn't show any visible signs of addiction and could actually carry on an intelligent conversation. She was looking for a ride to her aunt's place on Mitchell. She was cute while wearing no makeup. She could be a real looker with a little work. While driving to find a place to park, I was fingering the kitty. She smelled nice and clean. Found a parking spot and she gave me a very nice BBBJ for $20. She was asking for $30, but all I had were 20's. Told me that her name is Lisa and she lives out by West Allis with a roomie that's also in the biz. I did get her phone number, but I forgot to ask her if it's OK to share her number. If Lisa gives the permission, I will be happy to share her number.
-
10-28-20 10:59 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 1363No, No You Don't
I had a regular find out about the post I put up about her and the shit hit the fan. It wasn't even a bad review, but I did disclose what I paid. Apparently I was getting a special "Coochie Only" discount. Fuck me, being the cheap bastard that I am, It hurt like hell when she started charging me full rates. The other poster was right, if all the hookers knew about this site, they'd start flooding with fake reviews.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
So here's what I tell them. I belong to a group of guys that like to trade info on providers. It's not a website, it's an email client that I can pass info to certain individuals. I don't post pics, but I do share pics with certain of my group members. I don't know their real names because they all have made up handles. If you want me to promote you with them I can.
This way the hooker knows I'm passing good, and bad, information about her to a group of guys. And the website stays safe, because she thinks it's a group email system.
So please, anyone new reading this, please don't share the site info with providers. Fuck 'them. I mean Fuck Them, that's their business. Then when you're through fucking them, come here and report about it.
Coochie (learned the hard way) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
10-28-20 10:56 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 1820I feel like this conversation happens every couple of years. It's not like this site is some huge secret buried in the bowels of the dark web. Google escort reviews or sex worker reviews and it pops right up. You don't even need to be a member to read the forums. The vast majority of providers, including SW's, already know about this site. The pimps and the drug dealers 100% know about this site and follow it. About 4 years ago I was seeing a SW very regularly (several times a week). She mentioned to me one day that the traphouse was moving from 25th St to 14th St. I posted about it because when the traphouse moves the girls move too. I wasn't even thinking that the dealers were reading the page as well. She got slapped around for sharing to much info with me.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
Bottom line? You're not giving away state secrets by mentioning the site.
HS.
-
10-28-20 10:25 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 819Good point
Your response about SW's knowing about this site got me thinking about post 7480. Does this mean that we need to take each review from TrollMongo with a grain of salt. Was her service actually good or is it a BS review that was inflated so he could get a few pics. We are lucky in one respect, most of these girls can't keep a phone for more than a week, they won't have access to this site.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




