Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 806 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 12089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7499

    Bob Probert story

    If you have Netflix you can check out the Bob Probert story called "Tough Guy". That guy was born to fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJinWauk  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite athlete quotes of all time came from Bob Probert. A reporter asked him a question while he was standing near his locker after a game, and he turned to the reporter and said 'Hang on. I got to go to my trunk and get my teeth'.

  2. #7498

    A little Bob Probert Action. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    Face punching probably cost some of the women a few chiclets as well. Crack is very acidic, that eats them up. Chronic staph and mrsa loosen the teeth and make it easier for the tooth fairy to visit as well.
    One of my favorite athlete quotes of all time came from Bob Probert. A reporter asked him a question while he was standing near his locker after a game, and he turned to the reporter and said 'Hang on. I got to go to my trunk and get my teeth'.

  3. #7497
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    Morgan usually post on STG weekly. She's a fun girl to hangout with but bad habits and poor life decisions got the best of her.
    Thank you everyone for the response. I didn't realize she was the same Vietnamese posting on STG. She looks so different. I called that number last weekend and she didn't sound well so I bailed. Sounds like a good thing from everyone's comments.

  4. #7496

    Crack

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many SWs missing teeth? Is this due to use of a specific drug or just lack of brushing teeth on a daily basis?
    Nothing takes out front teeth like crack. Put that rock in a short glass pipe and you suck a shitload of free radicals that are still really hot across your ivories. Pretty soon the front upper teeth are cracked, then chipped, then gone. There must be something in or on the Choreboy that erodes the pearlies as well. Anyway I know a shitload of crackheads, but I don't really know anyone on meth. I do know that meth will take out your liver faster than Jack Daniels ever would. If those aren't bad enough for you, you can always huff gasoline.

    Coochie (Thank god for crack, the need for it keeps our providers in the game) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  5. #7495

    A little Bob Probert action

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSteel  [View Original Post]
    Meth /.

    Meth will do that.
    Face punching probably cost some of the women a few chiclets as well. Crack is very acidic, that eats them up. Chronic staph and mrsa loosen the teeth and make it easier for the tooth fairy to visit as well.

  6. #7494

    Meth

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many SWs missing teeth? Is this due to use of a specific drug or just lack of brushing teeth on a daily basis?
    Meth /.

    Meth will do that.

  7. #7493

    Why are so many SWs missing teeth? Is this due to use of a specific drug or just

    Why are so many SWs missing teeth? Is this due to use of a specific drug or just lack of brushing teeth on a daily basis?

  8. #7492

    This site

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Everyone I've seen so far knows about it, trust me I never said a word, they brought it up or I sussed it out through casual conversation. Trust me, this site is no secret except maybe to the $50 streetwalkers. And believe me, they're enjoying a good laugh at the expense of their fanboys.
    I've had at least 5 girls that have asked me to write them a good review on here. I just say I don't know what they're talking about. They know.

  9. #7491
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Everyone I've seen so far knows about it, trust me I never said a word, they brought it up or I sussed it out through casual conversation. Trust me, this site is no secret except maybe to the $50 streetwalkers. And believe me, they're enjoying a good laugh at the expense of their fanboys.
    On the loop even the $20 SW's know about it. And their managers. And the dealers that run the trap houses.

    HS.

  10. #7490
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    Why are we telling these girls anything at all?! I beat up the back of their throat and get out of there without saying anything about us at all. We have a good thing going here.

    Get off and get out. Don't mess this up.

    Cause things are pretty damn good these days!
    Everyone I've seen so far knows about it, trust me I never said a word, they brought it up or I sussed it out through casual conversation. Trust me, this site is no secret except maybe to the $50 streetwalkers. And believe me, they're enjoying a good laugh at the expense of their fanboys.

  12. #7488

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I met a cute WSW around 4 PM by 14th and Greenfield. She is a thin girl probably mid 20's, dark hair. She didn't show any visible signs of addiction and could actually carry on an intelligent conversation. She was looking for a ride to her aunt's place on Mitchell. She was cute while wearing no makeup. She could be a real looker with a little work. While driving to find a place to park, I was fingering the kitty. She smelled nice and clean. Found a parking spot and she gave me a very nice BBBJ for $20. She was asking for $30, but all I had were 20's. Told me that her name is Lisa and she lives out by West Allis with a roomie that's also in the biz. I did get her phone number, but I forgot to ask her if it's OK to share her number. If Lisa gives the permission, I will be happy to share her number.
    See the posts from 9/21 and 9/22 about her. Just type "Lisa" in the search thread tool if you don't want to scroll.

    HS.

  13. #7487

    Why?!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I had a regular find out about the post I put up about her and the shit hit the fan. It wasn't even a bad review, but I did disclose what I paid. Apparently I was getting a special "Coochie Only" discount. Fuck me, being the cheap bastard that I am, It hurt like hell when she started charging me full rates. The other poster was right, if all the hookers knew about this site, they'd start flooding with fake reviews.

    So here's what I tell them. I belong to a group of guys that like to trade info on providers. It's not a website, it's an email client that I can pass info to certain individuals. I don't post pics, but I do share pics with certain of my group members. I don't know their real names because they all have made up handles. If you want me to promote you with them I can.

    This way the hooker knows I'm passing good, and bad, information about her to a group of guys. And the website stays safe, because she thinks it's a group email system.

    So please, anyone new reading this, please don't share the site info with providers. Fuck 'them. I mean Fuck Them, that's their business. Then when you're through fucking them, come here and report about it.

    Coochie (learned the hard way) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Why are we telling these girls anything at all?! I beat up the back of their throat and get out of there without saying anything about us at all. We have a good thing going here.

    Get off and get out. Don't mess this up.

    Cause things are pretty damn good these days!

  14. #7486

    New talent?

    I met a cute WSW around 4 PM by 14th and Greenfield. She is a thin girl probably mid 20's, dark hair. She didn't show any visible signs of addiction and could actually carry on an intelligent conversation. She was looking for a ride to her aunt's place on Mitchell. She was cute while wearing no makeup. She could be a real looker with a little work. While driving to find a place to park, I was fingering the kitty. She smelled nice and clean. Found a parking spot and she gave me a very nice BBBJ for $20. She was asking for $30, but all I had were 20's. Told me that her name is Lisa and she lives out by West Allis with a roomie that's also in the biz. I did get her phone number, but I forgot to ask her if it's OK to share her number. If Lisa gives the permission, I will be happy to share her number.

  15. #7485

    No, No You Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I wish all the SWs knew about this website so they knew they were getting reviewed and would work harder for better reviews. I also wish we had photos and profiles for all the SWs.
    I had a regular find out about the post I put up about her and the shit hit the fan. It wasn't even a bad review, but I did disclose what I paid. Apparently I was getting a special "Coochie Only" discount. Fuck me, being the cheap bastard that I am, It hurt like hell when she started charging me full rates. The other poster was right, if all the hookers knew about this site, they'd start flooding with fake reviews.

    So here's what I tell them. I belong to a group of guys that like to trade info on providers. It's not a website, it's an email client that I can pass info to certain individuals. I don't post pics, but I do share pics with certain of my group members. I don't know their real names because they all have made up handles. If you want me to promote you with them I can.

    This way the hooker knows I'm passing good, and bad, information about her to a group of guys. And the website stays safe, because she thinks it's a group email system.

    So please, anyone new reading this, please don't share the site info with providers. Fuck 'them. I mean Fuck Them, that's their business. Then when you're through fucking them, come here and report about it.

    Coochie (learned the hard way) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape