Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 13944
-
10-31-20 15:07 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 434Rtff!!
GC, I guess you didn't see all the warnings posted here yesterday?
Originally Posted by GrumpyCat
[View Original Post]
Dude, go to the ripoff forum and RTFF! Did you at least meet her in the casino / lobby first? If you are suspicious of her being a bait and switch (which almost always indicates she will also upsell big time) you should had her meet you at some location in the resort, you can sit and call / text to see who she is before meeting, if the girl isn't who the ad says, walk away. Never ever give out your room number unless this is someone you already know and trust.
-
10-31-20 13:15 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 3748Mrs Jones.
I just noticed that she has a relatively new Tryst ad:
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/mrs-jones
And her old website is gone, plus her old T. E. are. Reviews are also gone.
I posted some pics of her in the above-quoted post. Those are from 5 years ago, when I inseminated her kunt for 300. I see that she's now dropped her incall rate to 250. Here's another 5 year old picture, on the left, and one of the glam pics from her new ad, on the right. Those ad pics are clearly from even before I inseminated her 5 years ago. As you can see, 5 years ago there was a substantial belly. But maybe the waisteline has decreased again? Does anyone know? Has anyone seen her this year? Because I'm wondeing how her looks are, now? She was probably at least 60 when I cum-pumped her. So now I would guess around 65? I DO INDEED like vintage cunnt, but mainly when it is in decent shape and well-preserved!
-
10-31-20 12:58 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 808Hate to beat a man down but.
If I was you I'd blast her ass with a review on TER.
Originally Posted by GrumpyCat
[View Original Post]
Then add your comments on the Vegas discussion board there.
But it's up to you.
-
10-31-20 03:07 #6906Regular Member

Posts: 12Beware of Yasmin!
Well it was bound to happen. Met up with her and got robbed of $300. It's my own fault for using Tryst that apparently doesn't give reviews of the girls. Texted with her extensively and she promised no upsell and if I don't like her I can send her away for free. Well she wasn't here 60 seconds before she was asking for more money. She didn't do anything! Not even take off her clothes. I did secretly record the whole thing but I don't suppose there's anything I can do with it after editing myself out. Can I contact Tryst? Do they even care? I guess it's the chance you take playing the game. Has anyone had any luck paying half before and half after or all after? I threatened to upload it to YouTube if she didn't return the money but it didn't work. I hope she doesn't send someone to assault me! Good thing I'm locked in my room LOL.
-
10-30-20 21:55 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 7266https://normpost.ru/14104-amanda-padilya.html
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 21:54 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yah, someone that yummy looks to good to be true in my opinion.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
But, here ya go.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Amanda+Padilla&oq=Amanda+Padilla&aqs=chrome. 69 i57 j69 i60&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8.
-
10-30-20 20:36 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 808It all depends
On the girl. Now I always do 2 hours. But I also do my homework and I'm looking for a unique experience.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
So it's all about what you're looking for. But as aalways, do your homework!
-
10-30-20 15:15 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 434Yasmin of Tryst
GC, Here is the public instagram page of your girl Yasmin;.
Originally Posted by GrumpyCat
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/stunnabby_/
Sorry!!
-
10-30-20 14:45 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 112Recommendation
Hey guys,
Hope this is the right place for this but I thought I'd ask. Do you prefer to go for the 1 hr or hh option (if available)?
I have fellow mongers telling me you never get the hours worth so never do more than hh. I would like to find a nice gal that does MSOG but I feel like they will only offer that if you do an hour.
What are some thoughts / recommendations?
Thanks guys.
-
10-30-20 13:19 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 82Agent wants Deposit
I contacted her everything was going good came down to one last thing send a deposit I said I don't send deposits and that was it nothing more.
Originally Posted by GrumpyCat
[View Original Post]
9 Chloe charpentire.
-
10-30-20 12:46 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 1303At those rates, her photos looks too good to be true! Hopefully I'm wrong, but if anyone ends up seeing her, we'd all appreciate a report back.
Originally Posted by GrumpyCat
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 00:13 #6898Regular Member

Posts: 12Contacted Yasmin from Tryst and she said she was available but I got the opportunity to see Lexi again so I took it. But Yasmin seemed promising. I must have contacted 10 different women on PD and most of them were unresponsive. If I get another aching for company I'll probably try her next. For now I'm all mongered out!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/spicy_yasmin
-
10-29-20 20:47 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 7266Search trsyt.
Originally Posted by GrumpyCat
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 17:43 #6896Regular Member

Posts: 12Are there any other good sites besides PD? Been texting all day but can't get anyone to respond.
-
10-29-20 12:10 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 27Sexy lexi
I have to book for a week in advance to meet her and on the meeting day, I had to wait almost an hour because she said she was stuck on traffic. She's all worth it. Nice talkative gnd type, nice big and firm racks and willing to do multi positions. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Master1234
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





