Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 964 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 464 864 914 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 1014 1064 1464 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 28535
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14090

    I know 2 of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dynasty or Kayla. I was thinking of meeting up with one today? I think they're staying at the same house. I fell strange about going to a private residence.

    Dynasty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...393/6783218206

    Kayla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...143/7702769670

    What about Nina Rue or Laina.

    Nina Rue.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/55549422/

    Laina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55554448/

    BTW, I did search for these ladies first. At least the first two ladies. I did get hits on a Kayla, but it's a different Kayla.
    I saw Kayla like 1 year and half ago off jimmy c. I didn't think her body was as good as her pics. She takes good angles in those pics the real thing ain't it. She just average at best on looks. I didn't even want finish. Dynasty is nice tho even sent me sum fuck vids and stuff. I be chatting with her on insta. She usually be in hotels all The time. I am surprise she in a house now from what you noticed. But she just got knocked up so I know things probably gona change. No baby showing yet tho.

  2. #14089

    Veteran Chanel

    For those who haven't met Chanel before, she is an easy going solid provider that's been around for a while. Will do what she can to accommodate. I doubt youll be disappointed, but YMMV.

  3. #14088

    Jade

    Saw Jade the other day. Not a bad experience tbh. I'm probably going to repeat and go over the qv.

    Looks: Pics are fairly accurate. 7/10.

    Experience: 8/10.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...anta/55582873/

  4. #14087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFishTacos  [View Original Post]
    Post 13956.

    Mentioned her not a good time with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/55185395/
    Her damn attitude is just terrible and she's much older than you would think to.

  5. #14086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    Everyone wants that nowdays

    Quote Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen harmony cage? I've seen her videos but is it really worth it? Should've hit it a year ago when it was reasonable now she wants 100 for a qv smh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55584156/
    Dude, seems everyone wants 100 for a qv. Even the damn crackheads. Women get mad as hell when you say that's too much or don't agree to pay that. I just won't. Especially if I've never seen them before. Its one reason why my retirement is coming. Women just don't seem to know how to do business anymore. Want a shit ton of money for mediocre service at best.

  6. #14085

    I have seen Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dynasty or Kayla. I was thinking of meeting up with one today? I think they're staying at the same house. I fell strange about going to a private residence.

    Dynasty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...393/6783218206

    Kayla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...143/7702769670

    What about Nina Rue or Laina.

    Nina Rue.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/55549422/

    Laina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55554448/

    BTW, I did search for these ladies first. At least the first two ladies. I did get hits on a Kayla, but it's a different Kayla.
    I saw Kayla some months ago. She Looks like her pics. It was a QV - 60. Nice body. YMMV. One thing I did not like is that she smokes, that is why I have not repeated.

  7. #14084

    Harmony cage

    Anybody seen harmony cage? I've seen her videos but is it really worth it? Should've hit it a year ago when it was reasonable now she wants 100 for a qv smh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55584156/

  8. #14083

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dynasty or Kayla. I was thinking of meeting up with one today? I think they're staying at the same house. I fell strange about going to a private residence.

    Dynasty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...393/6783218206

    Kayla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...143/7702769670

    What about Nina Rue or Laina.

    Nina Rue.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/55549422/

    Laina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55554448/

    BTW, I did search for these ladies first. At least the first two ladies. I did get hits on a Kayla, but it's a different Kayla.
    I have seen Nina a few times. She was a dancer at Follies up til last year, serving extras all around. She used to be an absolute freak and had amazing prices. She put on a little extra weight at the start of Covid, and her menu actually decreased significantly. I saw her about 4-5 months ago and had an ok dream on a QV but probably won't repeat.

  9. #14082

    Post 13956

    Post 13956.

    Mentioned her not a good time with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/55185395/

  10. #14081

    Anyone try out this spinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55561965/

    She's asking for 200/ hh and 100/ qv.

  11. #14080

  12. #14079

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one this week. I was skeptical and had her jump through my verification hoops and she passed. We had a couple of hickups trying to meet but she was very communicative. She even met me once outside to apologise and she me she was real. So I knew at that point she was very attractive. I finally got her room the next day and this is the experience.

    Greeted me at the room and was fresh out of the shower. Talked a bit and got comfortable. She looked amazing so I was already decently hard for her. She is slim and has an amazing body. Great mm chest. Seductive eyes. And very smart When asked to start oral she told me she didn't do oral at all. Where on texts she said she covered everything not oral. So she just used hands. I was ready. So I felt her downstairs and she was very wet. So I jumped on in. She felt nice and looked me right in the eyes and rolled her hips. It was very nice. Few positions and she took it pretty well and was very into it from my perspective. I blew and I cleaned up. I left. I actually left my coat and she brought it out to me. Very nice girl.

    Final thoughts. She is new. And still learning. If she starts offer oral and maybe open up menu she will be amazing. Maybe a little more than I'd like to donate but she is very hot and wants to please. She is real and a cool smart girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55548563/
    What was the damage.

  13. #14078
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    My experience was largely the same. Her body is smoking, so I didn't last particularly long. Agreed about the oral.

  14. #14077

    A couple girls. Kayla, Dynasty

    Has anyone seen Dynasty or Kayla. I was thinking of meeting up with one today? I think they're staying at the same house. I fell strange about going to a private residence.

    Dynasty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...393/6783218206

    Kayla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...143/7702769670

    What about Nina Rue or Laina.

    Nina Rue.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/55549422/

    Laina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55554448/

    BTW, I did search for these ladies first. At least the first two ladies. I did get hits on a Kayla, but it's a different Kayla.

  15. #14076

    Paige

    I saw this one this week. I was skeptical and had her jump through my verification hoops and she passed. We had a couple of hickups trying to meet but she was very communicative. She even met me once outside to apologise and she me she was real. So I knew at that point she was very attractive. I finally got her room the next day and this is the experience.

    Greeted me at the room and was fresh out of the shower. Talked a bit and got comfortable. She looked amazing so I was already decently hard for her. She is slim and has an amazing body. Great mm chest. Seductive eyes. And very smart When asked to start oral she told me she didn't do oral at all. Where on texts she said she covered everything not oral. So she just used hands. I was ready. So I felt her downstairs and she was very wet. So I jumped on in. She felt nice and looked me right in the eyes and rolled her hips. It was very nice. Few positions and she took it pretty well and was very into it from my perspective. I blew and I cleaned up. I left. I actually left my coat and she brought it out to me. Very nice girl.

    Final thoughts. She is new. And still learning. If she starts offer oral and maybe open up menu she will be amazing. Maybe a little more than I'd like to donate but she is very hot and wants to please. She is real and a cool smart girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55548563/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape