Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 965 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 1015 1065 1465 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1217

    Everyone wants that nowdays

    Quote Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen harmony cage? I've seen her videos but is it really worth it? Should've hit it a year ago when it was reasonable now she wants 100 for a qv smh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55584156/
    Dude, seems everyone wants 100 for a qv. Even the damn crackheads. Women get mad as hell when you say that's too much or don't agree to pay that. I just won't. Especially if I've never seen them before. Its one reason why my retirement is coming. Women just don't seem to know how to do business anymore. Want a shit ton of money for mediocre service at best.

  2. #14085

    I have seen Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dynasty or Kayla. I was thinking of meeting up with one today? I think they're staying at the same house. I fell strange about going to a private residence.

    Dynasty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...393/6783218206

    Kayla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...143/7702769670

    What about Nina Rue or Laina.

    Nina Rue.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/55549422/

    Laina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55554448/

    BTW, I did search for these ladies first. At least the first two ladies. I did get hits on a Kayla, but it's a different Kayla.
    I saw Kayla some months ago. She Looks like her pics. It was a QV - 60. Nice body. YMMV. One thing I did not like is that she smokes, that is why I have not repeated.

  3. #14084

    Harmony cage

    Anybody seen harmony cage? I've seen her videos but is it really worth it? Should've hit it a year ago when it was reasonable now she wants 100 for a qv smh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55584156/

  4. #14083

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by TJones0685  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dynasty or Kayla. I was thinking of meeting up with one today? I think they're staying at the same house. I fell strange about going to a private residence.

    Dynasty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...393/6783218206

    Kayla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...143/7702769670

    What about Nina Rue or Laina.

    Nina Rue.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/55549422/

    Laina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55554448/

    BTW, I did search for these ladies first. At least the first two ladies. I did get hits on a Kayla, but it's a different Kayla.
    I have seen Nina a few times. She was a dancer at Follies up til last year, serving extras all around. She used to be an absolute freak and had amazing prices. She put on a little extra weight at the start of Covid, and her menu actually decreased significantly. I saw her about 4-5 months ago and had an ok dream on a QV but probably won't repeat.

  5. #14082

    Post 13956

    Post 13956.

    Mentioned her not a good time with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/55185395/

  6. #14081

    Anyone try out this spinner?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55561965/

    She's asking for 200/ hh and 100/ qv.

  7. #14080

  8. #14079

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one this week. I was skeptical and had her jump through my verification hoops and she passed. We had a couple of hickups trying to meet but she was very communicative. She even met me once outside to apologise and she me she was real. So I knew at that point she was very attractive. I finally got her room the next day and this is the experience.

    Greeted me at the room and was fresh out of the shower. Talked a bit and got comfortable. She looked amazing so I was already decently hard for her. She is slim and has an amazing body. Great mm chest. Seductive eyes. And very smart When asked to start oral she told me she didn't do oral at all. Where on texts she said she covered everything not oral. So she just used hands. I was ready. So I felt her downstairs and she was very wet. So I jumped on in. She felt nice and looked me right in the eyes and rolled her hips. It was very nice. Few positions and she took it pretty well and was very into it from my perspective. I blew and I cleaned up. I left. I actually left my coat and she brought it out to me. Very nice girl.

    Final thoughts. She is new. And still learning. If she starts offer oral and maybe open up menu she will be amazing. Maybe a little more than I'd like to donate but she is very hot and wants to please. She is real and a cool smart girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55548563/
    What was the damage.

  9. #14078
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    My experience was largely the same. Her body is smoking, so I didn't last particularly long. Agreed about the oral.

  10. #14077

    A couple girls. Kayla, Dynasty

    Has anyone seen Dynasty or Kayla. I was thinking of meeting up with one today? I think they're staying at the same house. I fell strange about going to a private residence.

    Dynasty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...393/6783218206

    Kayla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...143/7702769670

    What about Nina Rue or Laina.

    Nina Rue.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...anta/55549422/

    Laina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55554448/

    BTW, I did search for these ladies first. At least the first two ladies. I did get hits on a Kayla, but it's a different Kayla.

  11. #14076

    Paige

    I saw this one this week. I was skeptical and had her jump through my verification hoops and she passed. We had a couple of hickups trying to meet but she was very communicative. She even met me once outside to apologise and she me she was real. So I knew at that point she was very attractive. I finally got her room the next day and this is the experience.

    Greeted me at the room and was fresh out of the shower. Talked a bit and got comfortable. She looked amazing so I was already decently hard for her. She is slim and has an amazing body. Great mm chest. Seductive eyes. And very smart When asked to start oral she told me she didn't do oral at all. Where on texts she said she covered everything not oral. So she just used hands. I was ready. So I felt her downstairs and she was very wet. So I jumped on in. She felt nice and looked me right in the eyes and rolled her hips. It was very nice. Few positions and she took it pretty well and was very into it from my perspective. I blew and I cleaned up. I left. I actually left my coat and she brought it out to me. Very nice girl.

    Final thoughts. She is new. And still learning. If she starts offer oral and maybe open up menu she will be amazing. Maybe a little more than I'd like to donate but she is very hot and wants to please. She is real and a cool smart girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/55548563/

  12. #14075
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Also3030  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about this one today and she was amazing. She is submissive and really does seem to like what she does. She gets into it. Worth checking out if you are in the area.

    Her ad says she has a black friend who you could dream about in a duo or separately and I saw the face pic today and she is beautiful.

    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....y/388719951688
    Does she require a condom?

  13. #14074

    Gainesville girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    OK guys I found a new hot young lady that is a ton of fun when the door closes. She has a hot dancers body and she knows how to use it. She loves what she does and wants you to be happy. If you are a senior member you can message me for the contact information. She works in and around the Gainesville area.
    Dreamed about this one today and she was amazing. She is submissive and really does seem to like what she does. She gets into it. Worth checking out if you are in the area.

    Her ad says she has a black friend who you could dream about in a duo or separately and I saw the face pic today and she is beautiful.

    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....y/388719951688

  14. #14073
    Go-to agencies? What are out there these days?

    SPP? What else? GFE preference.

  15. #14072

    2 girl idea

    Anyone here know any ladies that like to spend time as a pair? Only request is that they be clean and reasonably behaved. X. X.

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Ginger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape