Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 9529
-
10-31-20 12:07 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 63JazzminePearl
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JazzminePearl
Gents,
This is the real deal GFE. Get her while she's still working, this is supposedly her retirement weekend. She's working all day today and tonight and then she ends Sunday around 2.
She was actually the first person I messaged on HX but requires at least one safety review before she can set up an appointment with you. The directions were clear and easy to follow once I booked. She's currently at a pretty nice hotel in Pasadena, which is massive but also extremely discreet.
After I showered up, and got past her adorable bunny that she keeps in her room, I layed on the bed fully nude and we chatted for about 20 minutes. She has great energy and a pleasure to speak with, her story is an interesting one for sure. She caressed me, and put her body up to mine, facing me as her warmth radiated throughout as we just sat there and meandered through convo.
Once we got started she gave me one of the most passionate and seductive BBBJ I have received from a provider. Lots of love and care to my johnson, she licked from the base of the shaft to the head and really got into deepthroating me. I even face fucked her a bit which she seemed to like. The entire time I rubbed her beautiful bald head. We even did 69 and her P is absolutely gorgeous. Truthfully. She tasted amazing, and something about eating her in that position was a real turn on, she's very flexible and aware of her body.
Anyway, she did a bare camel slide and then we got to covered business. All of the positions better than the last. She is perfectly tight and she has a real grip. After way past my hh I finally thought to myself, this is an incredible time, but maybe she has other business tonight-- I should wrap this up. She didn't protest at all about time tho. Of course, YMMV. I exploded in her in my classic missionary with a pillow under her but for deeper pumping and leverage. It was amazing.
We said our salutations and I left a very happy man.
Menu if you're curious:
140 - 15 minutes (BBBJ only).
160 - 15 minutes (Quickie).
180 - 30 min.
280 - 60 min (MSOG).
Dinner Date / Outing 100 / Hr.
Outcalls 50-100 Extra (Depending on distance).
Full GFE menu includes:
BB Camel slide.
BBBJ.
DFK.
LFK.
DATY.
DATO (on me only).
Russian.
COF & COB.
Deep throat.
Ball licking.
MSOG.
CFS.
FIV.
-
10-31-20 11:09 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 58I did toftt through the wechat. Most recent pic from yesterday is accurate. Other pics are her but older, tats all match. Same MO w this place, in and out.
Originally Posted by NickSgv
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 08:29 #5597Senior Member

Posts: 438I saw 'Lucy' from this org a couple months ago in Burbank. Nice girl, but looked nothing like her pics, terrible rushed service. Fuck these guys.
Originally Posted by Fiendinpj
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 20:44 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 110Sasha1993 B&S?
Pic's is being used on WeChat by a few of the Chinese bookers (RHBeauty VIP etc.) in the SGV that usually B&S. Very tempting but I've been burned multiple times. If you TOFTT I'd be interested in the outcome.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 18:03 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 344Wasn"t subscribed to verify if deleted but swear yesterday was a Level 3 with handle like 19 Sasha93 or Sasha1993 something like that.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 18:00 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 211Sasha9393
Great catch. I tried booking with Asiandolls4 u. Never again.
Originally Posted by Fiendinpj
[View Original Post]
Looked like a trap house when I arrived.
I am sure it was legit but just terrible set up. Running a "funhouse" with heavy traffic in nice cozy family neighborhood.
-
10-30-20 17:56 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 211Sasha9393
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sashaelektra1
Originally Posted by Poler1
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sashaelektra
These 2 are of same girl but not the one in Sasha9393 profile. Already concern with bait and switch so crossing this one off list.
-
10-30-20 16:23 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 139https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Asiandolls4u/88596/
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
Looks the same. I was interested once I saw those photos, but I'm not willing to participate with the c-houses after hearing that they like to keep profile tabs on you.
-
10-30-20 16:12 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 26Kaikai22
100% true. Met her twice for 1 hr session, daty 45 mins for both sessions. Best pussy ever tasted so pink, wet, tight and sweet. Beautiful physical response and sexy moaning dues to multiple orgasms. Best recommendation.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 14:11 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 28Sasha
I think she was under a different name; Sashaelectra I think.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 12:45 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 211Sasha9393
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sasha9393
This beauty has no network and been around since last year. Would really like to know if real cause damn.
-
10-30-20 09:17 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 344Highclass
Other handle is.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
Her friend.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/highclass
-
10-30-20 09:14 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 344AvaAllure / ParaTixx1218
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ParaTixx1218 was prior now.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
Current handle is.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AvaAllure
-
10-29-20 10:17 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 250What are their handles?
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 06:42 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 344On the search for Great shaped tits
Here's a pair to compare give them a stare and see how these fare.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
They do doubles together and with other girlfriends from their circle. Both if into that peggjng thing are willing to plug your ass too. Greek is a possibity as well. For a minute was my go to circle of girlfriends that I'd play with solo or doubles.













Reply With Quote




