Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 9526
-
10-30-20 20:44 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 110Sasha1993 B&S?
Pic's is being used on WeChat by a few of the Chinese bookers (RHBeauty VIP etc.) in the SGV that usually B&S. Very tempting but I've been burned multiple times. If you TOFTT I'd be interested in the outcome.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 18:03 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 344Wasn"t subscribed to verify if deleted but swear yesterday was a Level 3 with handle like 19 Sasha93 or Sasha1993 something like that.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 18:00 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 211Sasha9393
Great catch. I tried booking with Asiandolls4 u. Never again.
Originally Posted by Fiendinpj
[View Original Post]
Looked like a trap house when I arrived.
I am sure it was legit but just terrible set up. Running a "funhouse" with heavy traffic in nice cozy family neighborhood.
-
10-30-20 17:56 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 211Sasha9393
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sashaelektra1
Originally Posted by Poler1
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sashaelektra
These 2 are of same girl but not the one in Sasha9393 profile. Already concern with bait and switch so crossing this one off list.
-
10-30-20 16:23 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 139https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/Asiandolls4u/88596/
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
Looks the same. I was interested once I saw those photos, but I'm not willing to participate with the c-houses after hearing that they like to keep profile tabs on you.
-
10-30-20 16:12 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 26Kaikai22
100% true. Met her twice for 1 hr session, daty 45 mins for both sessions. Best pussy ever tasted so pink, wet, tight and sweet. Beautiful physical response and sexy moaning dues to multiple orgasms. Best recommendation.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 14:11 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 28Sasha
I think she was under a different name; Sashaelectra I think.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 12:45 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 211Sasha9393
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sasha9393
This beauty has no network and been around since last year. Would really like to know if real cause damn.
-
10-30-20 09:17 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 344Highclass
Other handle is.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
Her friend.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/highclass
-
10-30-20 09:14 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 344AvaAllure / ParaTixx1218
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/ParaTixx1218 was prior now.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
Current handle is.
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AvaAllure
-
10-29-20 10:17 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 250What are their handles?
Originally Posted by Thanxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 06:42 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 344On the search for Great shaped tits
Here's a pair to compare give them a stare and see how these fare.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
They do doubles together and with other girlfriends from their circle. Both if into that peggjng thing are willing to plug your ass too. Greek is a possibity as well. For a minute was my go to circle of girlfriends that I'd play with solo or doubles.
-
10-27-20 20:23 #5584Senior Member

Posts: 489On the search for Great shaped tits
Iam part of a number of clubs in HX but haven't found one that addresses the shape rather than the size, so I thought I would come here. Looking for 36 B's or can be smaller with nice firm shape and nipples that are pointing out, not down. Anybody who has a lead, it would be great.
-
10-26-20 16:23 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 350I'm still fascinated by the concept of KaiKai sex clips, would love to see them if anybody has access.
Originally Posted by Gentleman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 16:57 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 311411
Can anyone identify her? Forgot to subscribe and I got to see her.











Reply With Quote




