Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 17260
-
11-01-20 08:11 #12580Senior Member

Posts: 870JoLee (Jo Jo)
I decided to hit up JoLee last night and did not go well. She text me doing carplay and vids only no incall but can do Outcall depending on location. I sent her my Eastside location and she then text back 15 minutes later no car so it is carplay or videos. I offered to pu as she seemed needing business blowing up STG last night but I got crickets for my efforts I believe I will pass.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbus/55601095/
-
10-31-20 23:59 #12579Senior Member

Posts: 325Sorry. Wrong Jessica. I thought we were talking about Jessica B.
Originally Posted by MastaaFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 23:56 #12578Senior Member

Posts: 325I fucked her a month ago.
Originally Posted by MastaaFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 12:23 #12577Senior Member

Posts: 870Last I knew she cleaned up and started taking care of her kids and family. I checked out her FB while back and she looked good and healthy tho that was a bit ago might be time to check on her come to think of it. I checked out her FB while back and she looked good and healthy tho that was a bit ago might be time to check on her come to think of it. Well checked her out she is struggling a bit and a bit of thug creeping in again on FB so if she is UTR doubt thuggy BF knows.
Originally Posted by MidwestDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 03:12 #12576Senior Member

Posts: 1297Know if Jessica is still around? I remember she last posted around 3-4 yes ago after Mariah went to jail. Is she UTR or just done?
Originally Posted by MastaaFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 22:41 #12575Senior Member

Posts: 870Mariah's best times were her duos with Jessica that was the dream team man I miss that Ménage à trois haha.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 19:49 #12574Senior Member

Posts: 553You can find "Mariah" walking Sullivant (and find her reviews on this thread) under her actual name, Kayla.
Originally Posted by MongoDB1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 16:06 #12573Regular Member

Posts: 23Mariah is who I'm thinking of
Mariah- used to run with skylar, some falling out years ago blah blah- brunette good looking girl then. What happened to her?
Originally Posted by MongoDB1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 01:46 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 870Yes they had a nice looking stable of girls living in that place with her back in the day several including her were real treats.
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 11:08 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 1622A creampie for Courtney!
Wednesday night. 11 PM. First I went to Hudson. Saw a girl begging with a sign at Wendy's. Her name is Sam. I asked if she wanted to make some money. She said she had a boyfriend. That means nothing. Women cheat on their men all the time. Maybe she likes being homeless. Oh well. I went to Sullivant.
I passed Hali S, who must have just got out of jail, as well as a few other ugly women. Then, at Sully and Helen I saw Courtney. Short, slender, mixed SW. She is 27. We went to a place I decided. Easy to talk to. She then said "I charge 20 bucks!" this is the first time a SW has wanted money less than what I was willing to pay in a long time! She got naked without hesitation, showing her soft petite body. Her BBBJ are excellent! Then she rode me with her beautiful shaved pussy, and I shot a gallon of sperm inside her. My sperm cells splished and splashed around inside her like several billion Michael Phelpses. It was so good! I would repeat for sure! Got her number.
-
10-26-20 15:00 #12570Regular Member

Posts: 23Heather's old roomate?
Is this the brunette that used to room and run with Skylar / Heather? Looks familiar. If so. Man I miss her. I feel like I remember her and sky having a falling out years back and started to badmouth her for smoking crack etc. Same girl? If not, anyone know who I'm thinking of and if she is still around?
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
MDB.
-
10-26-20 10:44 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 1622Kari K
I've been with Kari on 3 occasions. She used condoms for BBFS. So I got the BBBJ. Her skills are very good. I was cleaning out my car after picking her up and noticed she left the money behind. For the time being she still looks good. I enjoyed watching her smoke crack. She made it sizzle, than exhaled crack smoke all over my dick before sucking it. So sexy! Stay away from her house though. It's full of idiots who will distract her. Her mother likes to smoke crack too. Her mother probably used to be sexy.
-
10-26-20 10:08 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 2494Kari
I forgot to include her pics.
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 08:00 #12567Senior Member

Posts: 2494Kari
One of them, Kari, looks decent when she is cleaned up. Humpty, have you creampied her?
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 07:13 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 2494I noticed she was picked up for soliciting at Kahoots in 2017.
Originally Posted by Twisted36
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






