Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 741 1141 1641 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    When you say mechanical like "stiff" or not really into it? Also CIM?
    Didn't ask for CIM so I'm unsure.

    It was just more mechanical. She was good, but it wasn't something she was "wanting" to do. She's really hot though.

  2. #15224

    Alot of work

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    How do we know if we've been chosen for the 100 man challenge?
    Sifting through all those emails I suppose. I'd give Slugger another 4 or 5 days realistically.

    Idk if that kind of post should be in escorts BTW. Possibly a general report post I suppose. It opens the thread to all sorts of posts. It is ultimately an ad so, whatever. I wish the two of them good luck.

  3. #15223

    I won't use DI again

    Quote Originally Posted by JWThomas  [View Original Post]
    Well discussed. She is with DI.
    I pushed for the DI only thread which is located below. It's more appropriate for your post.

  4. #15222

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Don't know who she is.
    Well discussed. She is with DI.

  5. #15221

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    Fellas if you haven't seen Georgia yet you better go. She loves bbj and swallow every drop. The little lady is blessed. Had to walk slow to my, truck LOL. Suck a basketball thru a garden hose. Have a great day fellow mongers.
    Don't know who she is.

  6. #15220

    Didn't ask

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer CIM?
    I wanted to finish elsewhere. If she's still $200/ hr, you'd have a harder time finding someone better.

  7. #15219

    Vixen Red

    I didn't know she was still around. She is one of the best. Hope she is doing well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman1954  [View Original Post]
    She lives in Indy and works out of SB. Would love to get her to Ft Wayne! Gorgeous!

  8. #15218

    Mechanical?

    When you say mechanical like "stiff" or not really into it? Also CIM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her.

    BBJ. Wasn't GFE. Does greek for extra. High volume. Pretty mechanical, although excellent head. Very attractive.

    $200 for an hour is a decent price point. Don't expect real GFE though.

  9. #15217

    Cim?

    Does she offer CIM?

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in May. BBBJ was good followed up with multiple positions covered. I would definitely see her again. I just haven't because my workmschedule often conflicts with her posting as she doesn't provide daily and there were other times when she was only doing outcall.

  10. #15216

    Georgia

    Fellas if you haven't seen Georgia yet you better go. She loves bbj and swallow every drop. The little lady is blessed. Had to walk slow to my, truck LOL. Suck a basketball thru a garden hose. Have a great day fellow mongers.

  11. #15215
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdk0218  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Natalie is still around in the Indy area? I see she posts in South Bend from time to time but never see anything for Indy.
    I think I saw her post on tryst and travels away at times. I am not sure if she was that way late Sept., early Oct.

  12. #15214

    100 Man. Challenge updates?

    How do we know if we've been chosen for the 100 man challenge?

  13. #15213
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    She is beautiful hope I make the cut.

  14. #15212
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I think I might have found my Unicorn.

    Outcall. ✔.

    GFE. ✔ (at least that's her claim).

    Reasonable rate ✔ ($200 HR).

    She says she has reviews here, but I don't have a name to search.

    Anybody?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...013/5676863255
    I've seen her.

    BBJ. Wasn't GFE. Does greek for extra. High volume. Pretty mechanical, although excellent head. Very attractive.

    $200 for an hour is a decent price point. Don't expect real GFE though.

  15. #15211

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I think I might have found my Unicorn.

    Outcall. ✔.

    GFE. ✔ (at least that's her claim).

    Reasonable rate ✔ ($200 HR).

    She says she has reviews here, but I don't have a name to search.

    Anybody?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...013/5676863255
    I saw her in May. BBBJ was good followed up with multiple positions covered. I would definitely see her again. I just haven't because my workmschedule often conflicts with her posting as she doesn't provide daily and there were other times when she was only doing outcall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape