Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 1143 1643 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15196

    No More Emails

    The box is full. Will sift through and see where we are at update at 2.

  2. #15195
    I didn't see a number at the link. Do you have a link with contact information?

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see this one for a while but I'm looking for more reviews on her. Anyone had any experiences?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...013/5676863255

  3. #15194

    Oo la la

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    Definitely interested!

  4. #15193

    Box is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    I figure I am too late to the game but feel compelled to at least thrown my hat in the ring.

  5. #15192

    Your PM Box is Full

    Its probably too late to be considered, but I am trying anyway.

    Your inbox is full so I don't hold much hope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.

  6. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    Inbox is full, but I'm interested.

  7. #15190
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    It's nice to see a very beautiful young woman; just spectacular.

  8. #15189
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    I would definitely be interested if there is still availability. Thanks!

  9. #15188
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    She's beautiful. PM me when possible, I'm interested.

  10. #15187

    Your inbox is full

    I'd like to be considered for your project. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.

  11. #15186

    The 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    Wish I was a senior member. Let me know if you open it up.

  12. #15185
    Your box is full. If you are still looking I'm very close to the areasnd interested. PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Please read the fine print. I am not posting pictures until I feel I have enough interest. I also want to apologize for the misleading title. I am seeking 100 men at maximum to do what they want with my wife for an hour. This will be in a one on one setting. I've talked to about 15 people so far via PM the consensus seems to be 200 roses per hour. I think this is fair. Please keep in mind that those of you being rude are going to cause me to forget this quickly. My wife is the submissive one not me. I have received a ton of requests for pics. I will gladly post pics in the public escort forum for all to see but that's only and only if I get enough initial responses. Trust me she's good to go in the looks department sending me a message saying your in pending good pics is good enough for me. I would not expect anyone to commit without pics and you'll get them but only if we have enough people. I promise I am not leading anyone on but I have certain parameters that need to be met. I hope after this post some things will be cleared up and people will stop being pushy via PM. One other thing there will be security measures in place where the meet ups occur being open to rough sex with a stranger does not mean if she says no you can keep going stop means stop. If she is uncomfortable with something for example you try to stick your cock in her ass and she says know you have to respect that The location will be a discrete hotel in the Avon area.

  13. #15184

    Your box

    Box is full. PM me please as I'm a motivated participant. RBI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.

  14. #15183

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    #1 Has been around awhile and is more BBW but very top heavy.

    #2 Has been discussed on this board multiple times but searching for her is difficult because she never is associated with a specific name. She has serious pharm issues and will BB anyway you want. Pics are her but several years of pharms have changed her looks for the worse.

    #3 Brooke has been around a long time. Pics are older, she is top heavy and if I remember correctly she doesn't smile because she is missing teeth. She travels between Chicago area and Indy. One of the few on escort sites who's out of state phone number is a real person.

    #4 Kennedy Love is an Indy Mainstay lot's of reviews about her on this board, most of them older. She is top heavy but expect to drop $300+ to see her and she does screen. Not worth the $ spent IMO.
    Last time I saw Kennedy I got her down to $ . 5 I don't think you should be paying anymore than that. She is amazing and makes you feel comfortable.

  15. #15182
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Final decision to be made tomorrow. Forgot to add in first post this will be seniors only. Also on the recommendation of another senior member photo I'd at time of meeting will be required. I appreciate those who took the time to make suggestions. As promised here is a pic.
    Very attractive young lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape