Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 1918 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 31842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18087
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdb100  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post longer time lucker but Seda is everything everyone said the very best.
    Did she ask you for a face pic?

  2. #18086

    A thief is a thief

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would call someone who would take your money a thief under any circumstance.
    No matter how they steal the money. Thief.

  3. #18085

    Duck

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would call someone who would take your money a thief under any circumstance.
    If it walks like a dog talks like a dog and cracks like a duck it's probably a duck. Just saying.

  4. #18084

    AshleyBlackk total scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Gump778  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Ashley be Black the girl from Snapchat?
    I just contacted Ashley via her Snapchat Ashleyblakk2 and she has screenshots of fake reviews directly from this conversation. When I confronted her / him, I was basically told to suck his cock and how he loves fucking over losers like me. Well, just an alert here and reminder to all hobbyists, do not send deposits to anyone, unless they have absolutely verified references / reviews such.

  5. #18083

    Mimi

    Tight, tight pussy and she loves to fuck and cum. Really good view. Great pussy great fuck.

    BBBJDT, DATY, 69, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00F57EC2-D3E5-4CE0-983A-B9EB5C0FE088.jpg‎  

  6. #18082
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Were her pics not the first warning sign?
    Well, it's almost halloween after all.

  7. #18081

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by BabblinB  [View Original Post]
    I have known her for several years. Not an out & out thief, BUT one who will take your money if any opportunity exists (or can be orchestrated).

    BB
    I would call someone who would take your money a thief under any circumstance.

  8. #18080

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...2/161090913659

    I attempted to dream about Lana this past Saturday but had a negative experience. I was effectively ripped off, though whether by design or simply opportunity hasn't been determined.

    Typical setup. Met at hotel off Elm Hill. Went to room, set donation in full view, she picked it up, inspected and accepted. So far as expected.

    She asked if I had a cover and I had neglected to grab one. No problem, I had one in the glove box. As I returned I noticed she seemed as if she didn't expect me to return. Moreover, she was texting a lot. That is usually a big red flag but she takes her top off and gets on the bed.

    At this point she explains there has been some problem about paying for the room and the office wanted to speak with her. Since it appears she is getting ready, I start to get ready myself, but as soon as I do there is a knock on the door. I fear it may be LEO but she says it is a hotel employee coming with regard to the room. She asks if I can wait until they leave. I agree and take off since there was no point in staying whether her claim was true or not.

    I try to reconnect for the next 2 hours (since she already took donation) and when that failed I asked to reschedule for next day. She did in fact answer the next day but said I would need another donation. That is when I knew for sure I had been ripped off.

    Whether this was an orchestraded rip-off or just her taking opportunity of the confusion to get something for nothing is to be determined. If the former is the case, I can appreciate a well designed con. If it is the latter case she may well be good otherwise but I am not going to risk it. I figured I would let the community know.
    I have known her for several years. Not an out & out thief, BUT one who will take your money if any opportunity exists (or can be orchestrated).

    BB

  9. #18079

    Warnings

    She has been around for many years and recently re-marketed herself as professional. I believe she walked M'boro road where the stars live too. Ads back a few months ago you could see track marks and sometimes tale tale signs in the backgrounds like spoons bent to sit level, assorted other items and she had a wide assortment of suggestive pics, full nudes, spread eagle, the infamous pulling her vagina open for a look inside. She should be a blast in bed just don't let down your guard.

    Quote Originally Posted by ACruz  [View Original Post]
    What in the pics say "warning" to you? Looking for your insight here as I don't see it.

  10. #18078

    Head Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Good evening all.

    Has anyone had any dreams with these? PM is fine.

    Head Doc https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/905010653710.

    Snow Bunny https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/574993645163.

    Thanks in advance!

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.
    I've seen the first one once, but probably wouldn't repeat. The head is really good ($0. 8 for BBBJWCOF), but lots of drama surrounding meeting her and a handler was too close by. I was thinking with the small head, so put up with more than I should have. YMMV, but I'd bet that's her typical MO.

  11. #18077
    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    Were her pics not the first warning sign?
    What in the pics say "warning" to you? Looking for your insight here as I don't see it.

  12. #18076

    Warning signs

    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...2/161090913659

    I attempted to dream about Lana this past Saturday but had a negative experience. I was effectively ripped off, though whether by design or simply opportunity hasn't been determined.

    Typical setup. Met at hotel off Elm Hill. Went to room, set donation in full view, she picked it up, inspected and accepted. So far as expected.

    She asked if I had a cover and I had neglected to grab one. No problem, I had one in the glove box. As I returned I noticed she seemed as if she didn't expect me to return. Moreover, she was texting a lot. That is usually a big red flag but she takes her top off and gets on the bed.

    At this point she explains there has been some problem about paying for the room and the office wanted to speak with her. Since it appears she is getting ready, I start to get ready myself, but as soon as I do there is a knock on the door. I fear it may be LEO but she says it is a hotel employee coming with regard to the room. She asks if I can wait until they leave. I agree and take off since there was no point in staying whether her claim was true or not.

    I try to reconnect for the next 2 hours (since she already took donation) and when that failed I asked to reschedule for next day. She did in fact answer the next day but said I would need another donation. That is when I knew for sure I had been ripped off.

    Whether this was an orchestraded rip-off or just her taking opportunity of the confusion to get something for nothing is to be determined. If the former is the case, I can appreciate a well designed con. If it is the latter case she may well be good otherwise but I am not going to risk it. I figured I would let the community know.
    Were her pics not the first warning sign?

  13. #18075
    Quote Originally Posted by Fretz  [View Original Post]
    Zero boobs, not too enthusiastic, very trim body, seemed safe and honest but I have not repeated.
    Same experience. Enthusiasm matches boob size. Otherwise nice but seems not into it at all. Real turn off so will not repeat.

  14. #18074

    Seda

    This is my first post longer time lucker but Seda is everything everyone said the very best.

  15. #18073

    Several reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerism30  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch for this talk glass of water?. I'll be in town tomorrow and couldn't find anything on her.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...5/453644759345

    Nvm. Searched by name and found info. Skipping.
    There are several reviews. Not many good. Check out #17773 for instance.

    Good Luck!

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape