Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 31842
-
10-30-20 18:43 #18087Senior Member

Posts: 153Did she ask you for a face pic?
Originally Posted by Bdb100
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 16:57 #18086Senior Member

Posts: 363A thief is a thief
No matter how they steal the money. Thief.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 16:54 #18085Banned Member

Posts: 555Duck
If it walks like a dog talks like a dog and cracks like a duck it's probably a duck. Just saying.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 15:47 #18084Regular Member

Posts: 3AshleyBlackk total scammer
I just contacted Ashley via her Snapchat Ashleyblakk2 and she has screenshots of fake reviews directly from this conversation. When I confronted her / him, I was basically told to suck his cock and how he loves fucking over losers like me. Well, just an alert here and reminder to all hobbyists, do not send deposits to anyone, unless they have absolutely verified references / reviews such.
Originally Posted by Gump778
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 14:22 #18083Banned Member

Posts: 43Mimi
Tight, tight pussy and she loves to fuck and cum. Really good view. Great pussy great fuck.
BBBJDT, DATY, 69, Mish, CG, RCG, Doggie.
-
10-30-20 13:36 #18082Senior Member

Posts: 357Well, it's almost halloween after all.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 12:19 #18081Senior Member

Posts: 1656Lana
I would call someone who would take your money a thief under any circumstance.
Originally Posted by BabblinB
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 11:49 #18080Senior Member

Posts: 161Lana
I have known her for several years. Not an out & out thief, BUT one who will take your money if any opportunity exists (or can be orchestrated).
Originally Posted by Prsn1
[View Original Post]
BB
-
10-30-20 10:48 #18079Senior Member

Posts: 253Warnings
She has been around for many years and recently re-marketed herself as professional. I believe she walked M'boro road where the stars live too. Ads back a few months ago you could see track marks and sometimes tale tale signs in the backgrounds like spoons bent to sit level, assorted other items and she had a wide assortment of suggestive pics, full nudes, spread eagle, the infamous pulling her vagina open for a look inside. She should be a blast in bed just don't let down your guard.
Originally Posted by ACruz
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 09:38 #18078Senior Member

Posts: 30Head Doc
I've seen the first one once, but probably wouldn't repeat. The head is really good ($0. 8 for BBBJWCOF), but lots of drama surrounding meeting her and a handler was too close by. I was thinking with the small head, so put up with more than I should have. YMMV, but I'd bet that's her typical MO.
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 09:15 #18077Senior Member

Posts: 60What in the pics say "warning" to you? Looking for your insight here as I don't see it.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 09:04 #18076Senior Member

Posts: 439Warning signs
Were her pics not the first warning sign?
Originally Posted by Prsn1
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 01:35 #18075Senior Member

Posts: 84Same experience. Enthusiasm matches boob size. Otherwise nice but seems not into it at all. Real turn off so will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Fretz
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 22:45 #18074Regular Member

Posts: 7Seda
This is my first post longer time lucker but Seda is everything everyone said the very best.
-
10-29-20 22:21 #18073Senior Member

Posts: 359Several reviews
There are several reviews. Not many good. Check out #17773 for instance.
Originally Posted by Mannerism30
[View Original Post]
Good Luck!
Be safe and have fun!
H32.










Reply With Quote






