LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 25033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12238
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    Well look like I dodge a bullet. She wanted $300 or prefer gentlemen that will offer more. She ask how much can I afford. I said $100 and she stop responding LOL. And that's why I don't give these girls more than a $100. The one that really need money will accept it. So can you tell us what happen and how much you got rob for from this old ass girl.

  2. #12237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    The pandemic is still happening, but the costs for things aren't going down either. I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen more price increases in most girls I've seen.
    Lately I have been texting a lot of these girls. Their price going up but doesn't look like their doing great though. Alot of them seem like service wise is really slow. I've been been getting good deal to go see some of them but I chose not to go since I feel like service may be rush or get upsell to do a lot.

  3. #12236

    Marcella

    Set up a date with this provider, Claudia, from Providence.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/960227844930

    Went to a nice hotel near Providence and waited for her text with the room number. Went to her room and was greeted by a nice looking Brazilian woman (well, maybe not Brazilian) in matching lingerie covered by a robe. Took care of the donation and got comfortable. She started off with a BBBJ. Lots of spit and good mouth action. Since I was ready, I asked for kissing and cowgirl. Both things I really love. She obliged with some LFK and then CFS. Good hip action and little moaning. After the deed, we had talked and I had found out she was the famous Marcella. She seems very intelligent and easy to talk to. I had a good time and the hotel was very quiet. Her standard donation of 150 hh and 250 h. She says she is new with Greek and doesn't do bareback, everything else is okay.

  4. #12235

    Watch out


  5. #12234

    2 new ladies

    So they are real, brunette was chill and I liked her. The blonde though wants everyone to cum and leave within 15 minutes even if you book an hour. They had someone in the bathroom but they stayed in there the whole time. Also played the whoops we don't have condoms game. I'd maybe see just the brunette again down the road if it was an option.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/419889439261

  6. #12233

    Its rough for everyone right now

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She was $120 hh. But around July she said $150 hh. So since these girls price are going up. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes up again.
    The pandemic is still happening, but the costs for things aren't going down either. I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen more price increases in most girls I've seen.

  7. #12232

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You should definitely go see her. I saw her and her friend. And Nikki is worth it. And I literally mean that. Flexible and will ride you like a porn star.
    Style20, thanks brother for the information. Makes me feel great knowing that she's the real deal. I'm definitely going to hookup with her.

  8. #12231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with Nikki today. Seems nice and real. Only found a review on TER. Added her to my radar list. So far, great communications. Trying to free up some time to get to her this weekend. I'll post a review if I can get to see her. Let me know if anyone has any additional info about her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/638432169834

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3658904-353786

    Thanks!! Happy Halloween.
    You should definitely go see her. I saw her and her friend. And Nikki is worth it. And I literally mean that. Flexible and will ride you like a porn star.

  9. #12230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I am still being charged 100 HH same for over a year.
    Well you must be her regular so she don't want to lose you. Maybe you can talk to her and ask if it's okay your friend see her also. She's hard to get with.

  10. #12229

    Nikki

    Been texting with Nikki today. Seems nice and real. Only found a review on TER. Added her to my radar list. So far, great communications. Trying to free up some time to get to her this weekend. I'll post a review if I can get to see her. Let me know if anyone has any additional info about her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/638432169834

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3658904-353786

    Thanks!! Happy Halloween.

  11. #12228
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She was $120 hh. But around July she said $150 hh. So since these girls price are going up. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes up again.
    Wow, I am still being charged 100 HH same for over a year.

  12. #12227

    Angela

    Hey boys, fake or real on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ready-now/34473346

    Any info?

  13. #12226
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest  [View Original Post]
    I visited her last year and had a great time. She even offered BBFS, which I declined. We arranged to get together during the late afternoon of Dec 31 (2019), and we talked about drinking a bottle of Champagne together in view of the date. I arrived at her place, Moet in hand and rang; she did not pick up. I waited about 30 minutes, occasionally calling, listening to the news on the radio in between. As I was preparing to drive away, I saw the light go on in her walk up apartment. So, I texted her that I was coming up. 10 seconds later, she calls me, screaming at me that I have no right to come up to her apartment. Private property. She yelled something about her kid needing her at the house of her X and she had no time for me; I hung up. I do not think she is a druggy, just a narcissistic b*tch who could care less about other people's time.
    LOL this might be the most pathetic thing I've ever read on usasexguide.

  14. #12225

    Not utr

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    If she's utr, why review on a forum that is supposed to be sharing information. Sounds more like bragging rights.
    Nah, found her on SB. Doesn't seem to advertise anywhere else. Put her info out on a post but you know we can't put #'s on here. Handed that out to a ton of mongers. Ya want it just pm me. Heard from one guy tho that the price has doubled. 200.

  15. #12224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850

    I haven't seen her in a couple months. She only did weekends so book early. Great lady, was around 120 hh and very GFE. BBBJ but everything else was covered.
    She was $120 hh. But around July she said $150 hh. So since these girls price are going up. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes up again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape