Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 1355 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850

    I haven't seen her in a couple months. She only did weekends so book early. Great lady, was around 120 hh and very GFE. BBBJ but everything else was covered.
    She was $120 hh. But around July she said $150 hh. So since these girls price are going up. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes up again.

  2. #12223

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Hey you mongers! Any of you guys going to file a report on that Ivyana girl? Couple of ya shoulda seen her by now. Want to know if I found a reliable one. .
    If she's utr, why review on a forum that is supposed to be sharing information. Sounds more like bragging rights.

  3. #12222
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Hey you mongers! Any of you guys going to file a report on that Ivyana girl? Couple of ya shoulda seen her by now. Want to know if I found a reliable one. .
    I tried twice to hook up with her and got ghosted. I have some free time coming up, so I may try one more time. Not certain if this entire ghost thing is tied to Halloween. LOL. Figured three strikes before you're out!!

  4. #12221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest  [View Original Post]
    You are ignoring that she was not picking up for a scheduled meet for half an hour (forget the fact thatI drove 45 min to get to her place), and that she was home the entire time. She had no right to be mad as she was the one at fault. And more to the point, she has no right to expect anyone to take her seriously in the future. There are mcch more reliable girls out there who do 't figuratively spit in your face.

    By the way, ringing someone's doorbell who is expecting you is hardly misbehavior. We had established a time and a place. (Although I did not even get as far as her front steps) I was at her home, not a hotel. The only reason I did not simply go up is that I didn't want the neighbors staring at me if she took more than a few seconds to answer the door.
    Oh ya I would be piss to specially driving more than 30 minutes.

  5. #12220

    Ivyana

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    No, this is a Portuguese woman in se mass. Just an awesome woman! Will not take any more customers for now tho. If you can, try and get an appointment with Jasmine, she's a great woman, I miss her a lot.

    And thanks, after answering 35 emails about Ivyana I let it fill up. Eff that.
    Hey you mongers! Any of you guys going to file a report on that Ivyana girl? Couple of ya shoulda seen her by now. Want to know if I found a reliable one. .

  6. #12219

    Jasmine MEB

    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Hey dave your inbox is full I'd like the info for jasmine if possible.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850

    I haven't seen her in a couple months. She only did weekends so book early. Great lady, was around 120 hh and very GFE. BBBJ but everything else was covered.

  7. #12218

    Rosiee

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Oh ya. I think she had the right to be mad at you. That's one thing me or anyone should do. Even if I know where the person live or seeing her more than 10 times. I won't go to her place unless she say to come up.
    You are ignoring that she was not picking up for a scheduled meet for half an hour (forget the fact thatI drove 45 min to get to her place), and that she was home the entire time. She had no right to be mad as she was the one at fault. And more to the point, she has no right to expect anyone to take her seriously in the future. There are mcch more reliable girls out there who do 't figuratively spit in your face.

    By the way, ringing someone's doorbell who is expecting you is hardly misbehavior. We had established a time and a place. (Although I did not even get as far as her front steps) I was at her home, not a hotel. The only reason I did not simply go up is that I didn't want the neighbors staring at me if she took more than a few seconds to answer the door.

  8. #12217

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Is this the middle eastern jasmine? Your inbox is full FYI.
    Not at that price or location he stated.

  9. #12216

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I finally met a great one that might be utr for most of us? (We all know Jasmine already! Met her on SB and visited Friday. 30 ish, full figured not fat, incredibly GFE dfk daty bbj, amongst other unmentionables. And BBFS but not cip. Not a time watcher. She was very clean and her place was excellent, in se Mass. Pricey at $3 but I'm def saving up for many more visits. Worth every penny. I got the sense that she's a one date a day w / reg job. So afterward I mentioned sharing her to you damn whoremongers and she was lukewarm. Called me back later and said she will try one or two. No mas!

    Pm me if you're interested.
    Hey dave your inbox is full I'd like the info for jasmine if possible.

  10. #12215

    Not Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Is this the middle eastern jasmine? Your inbox is full FYI.
    No, this is a Portuguese woman in se mass. Just an awesome woman! Will not take any more customers for now tho. If you can, try and get an appointment with Jasmine, she's a great woman, I miss her a lot.

    And thanks, after answering 35 emails about Ivyana I let it fill up. Eff that.

  11. #12214

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I finally met a great one that might be utr for most of us? (We all know Jasmine already! Met her on SB and visited Friday. 30 ish, full figured not fat, incredibly GFE dfk daty bbj, amongst other unmentionables. And BBFS but not cip. Not a time watcher. She was very clean and her place was excellent, in se Mass. Pricey at $3 but I'm def saving up for many more visits. Worth every penny. I got the sense that she's a one date a day w / reg job. So afterward I mentioned sharing her to you damn whoremongers and she was lukewarm. Called me back later and said she will try one or two. No mas!

    Pm me if you're interested.
    Is this the middle eastern jasmine? Your inbox is full FYI.

  12. #12213
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest  [View Original Post]
    I visited her last year and had a great time. She even offered BBFS, which I declined. We arranged to get together during the late afternoon of Dec 31 (2019), and we talked about drinking a bottle of Champagne together in view of the date. I arrived at her place, Moet in hand and rang; she did not pick up. I waited about 30 minutes, occasionally calling, listening to the news on the radio in between. As I was preparing to drive away, I saw the light go on in her walk up apartment. So, I texted her that I was coming up. 10 seconds later, she calls me, screaming at me that I have no right to come up to her apartment. Private property. She yelled something about her kid needing her at the house of her X and she had no time for me; I hung up. I do not think she is a druggy, just a narcissistic b*tch who could care less about other people's time.
    That's a spot on description of Rosie. Although she does deliver on services, she's a ***.

  13. #12212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest  [View Original Post]
    I visited her last year and had a great time. She even offered BBFS, which I declined. We arranged to get together during the late afternoon of Dec 31 (2019), and we talked about drinking a bottle of Champagne together in view of the date. I arrived at her place, Moet in hand and rang; she did not pick up. I waited about 30 minutes, occasionally calling, listening to the news on the radio in between. As I was preparing to drive away, I saw the light go on in her walk up apartment. So, I texted her that I was coming up. 10 seconds later, she calls me, screaming at me that I have no right to come up to her apartment. Private property. She yelled something about her kid needing her at the house of her X and she had no time for me; I hung up. I do not think she is a druggy, just a narcissistic b*tch who could care less about other people's time.
    Oh ya. I think she had the right to be mad at you. That's one thing me or anyone should do. Even if I know where the person live or seeing her more than 10 times. I won't go to her place unless she say to come up.

  14. #12211

    Rosiee

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Non druggie my ass. Just because she dint have marks on her body doesn't mean she doesn't do coke or meth. Look at her face and you can tell that *** on some shit.
    I visited her last year and had a great time. She even offered BBFS, which I declined. We arranged to get together during the late afternoon of Dec 31 (2019), and we talked about drinking a bottle of Champagne together in view of the date. I arrived at her place, Moet in hand and rang; she did not pick up. I waited about 30 minutes, occasionally calling, listening to the news on the radio in between. As I was preparing to drive away, I saw the light go on in her walk up apartment. So, I texted her that I was coming up. 10 seconds later, she calls me, screaming at me that I have no right to come up to her apartment. Private property. She yelled something about her kid needing her at the house of her X and she had no time for me; I hung up. I do not think she is a druggy, just a narcissistic b*tch who could care less about other people's time.

  15. #12210

    So

    If there were no money restrictions and no rubber restrictions either (f rubbers out of the way), who would be the top ladyhoe on your list? Have a luxury suite in Prov tomorrow and looking to enjoy and report back. I kow much of the local lower pussy girls and it's not for me tomorrow tonight. Looking for bare upscale pussies. PM if you wish. I will certainly return the favor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape