Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6356

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would give her a try again. From her pics she has a similar figure as Nich-Kayla. Kayla doesn't have all the tats and piercings. Not to stereotype but seems SOP for junkies. Kayla was much more dependable. I texted her several weeks ago she never responded to my text. I thought I would wait for the traffic to die down. I suspect she busy with all the pub and probably a junkie.

    She responded this time. We texted back And forth. Long delays between her text which is a second tell tale junkie sign. Discussed donation. We agreed to meet. Suggest a time. Waited, She goes dark. Texted again crickets. Called. And / A. I moved on to plan B. I later texted to see if ok. Nada. I have yet to get a response. Just glad I did not drive to Versailes and she goes dark.

    She is a Total Waste Of Fucking Time.
    Was getting on here to post this same stuff. Ghosted and long delays between texts.

  2. #6355

    Versailes Gal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would give her a try again. From her pics she has a similar figure as Nich-Kayla. Kayla doesn't have all the tats and piercings. Not to stereotype but seems SOP for junkies. Kayla was much more dependable. I texted her several weeks ago she never responded to my text. I thought I would wait for the traffic to die down. I suspect she busy with all the pub and probably a junkie.

    She responded this time. We texted back And forth. Long delays between her text which is a second tell tale junkie sign. Discussed donation. We agreed to meet. Suggest a time. Waited, She goes dark. Texted again crickets. Called. And / A. I moved on to plan B. I later texted to see if ok. Nada. I have yet to get a response. Just glad I did not drive to Versailes and she goes dark.

    She is a Total Waste Of Fucking Time.
    I sure hate to hear that. It wasn't that long ago that she was a great date! I was wanting seconds, thirds, fourths, or whatever it would have been. So thanks for your review. She only ghosted me once, last year. And I thought that was just a misunderstanding. But sounds like she's gone down that rabbit hole now.

    It's a shame what that H, or whatever, does to these young ladies. What a waste! Wish she'd get clean and let me manage her. We could both be rich! LOL.

    You all be safe out there.

  3. #6354

    Versailles gal. TWOFT

    Thought I would give her a try again. From her pics she has a similar figure as Nich-Kayla. Kayla doesn't have all the tats and piercings. Not to stereotype but seems SOP for junkies. Kayla was much more dependable. I texted her several weeks ago she never responded to my text. I thought I would wait for the traffic to die down. I suspect she busy with all the pub and probably a junkie.

    She responded this time. We texted back And forth. Long delays between her text which is a second tell tale junkie sign. Discussed donation. We agreed to meet. Suggest a time. Waited, She goes dark. Texted again crickets. Called. And / A. I moved on to plan B. I later texted to see if ok. Nada. I have yet to get a response. Just glad I did not drive to Versailes and she goes dark.

    She is a Total Waste Of Fucking Time.

  4. #6353

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to line something up with Rachel but cannot find any reviews.

    Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/791065598317
    She's legit. I visited her at a hotel in richmond. Was safe but disappointed. Doesn't look as good as in pics at all.

  5. #6352

    Rachel from STG

    Been trying to line something up with Rachel but cannot find any reviews.

    Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/791065598317

  6. #6351

    All true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She went but it wasn't for too long. I know for a fact she's been out since at least June. And no DATY still unfortunately.
    She contacted me when she got back in town too. If she'd ever open up to DATY she'd get a lot more of my money.

  7. #6350

    I did and it was awful

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes and Jasmine. Just seen their post. Looks like fun. Anyone seen them?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/254680409883
    Yes I did don't do it one of them is a thief and complain the whole time and they have needle marks all over there body there junkies couldn't hold there head up the whole time.

  8. #6349

    Don't go to the new duo Jasmine and Mercedes

    Hey there fellas new on here but I must tell you about the new duo on skip the games they go by Jasmine and Mercedes guys don't fall for it I caught the tall one going through my wallet while I was in the bathroom. I know stupid me should have took my pants with me but they seemed nice at the time. Also one of them just complains that it hurts and stopped and went to the bathroom didn't see her until I was done it's not worth the time nor money. Will not repeat also bad house keeping I have ever seen. And they want double the money too. I have never had the worst time of my life until that night there number is 859XXX6084 guys I'm new on here sorry it's not letting me download the link to them. There in a hotel off of Winchester rd. Which kinda didn't look safe but I gave it the benefit of a doubt. Be safe my fellow mongers.

  9. #6348

    Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    I thought she went to rehab? Still no DATY allowed?
    She went but it wasn't for too long. I know for a fact she's been out since at least June. And no DATY still unfortunately.

  10. #6347

    Rainey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She was in the game still, but just didn't advertise again until just a couple days ago. Been seeing her as a regular but I guess she needs the quick money. She's still a user but still a good time so be advised.
    I thought she went to rehab? Still no DATY allowed?

  11. #6346

    Location location location

    I've been to some places that have sketched me out. Does anyone know of any providers that are located in clean places in safe parts of town?

  12. #6345

    It's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    She was in the game still, but just didn't advertise again until just a couple days ago. Been seeing her as a regular but I guess she needs the quick money. She's still a user but still a good time so be advised.

  13. #6344

    Wondering if Ally-May TGTBT

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ally-may...xington-912325

    1st I've seen her, google shows nothing for me.

  14. #6343

    Rainey look a like?


  15. #6342

    Looking for a review

    Anyone seen this lady?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...5/615975969116

    Sent a text but no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape