Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 205 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3061
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1216

    K-powerhouse legitimacy

    Saw the website on switter. Wanted to find out for a friend to know if its legit or just a scam lile most things.

  2. #1215

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    No, she's not LEO. Ashley is fun, but can be hot or cold. I'm sure there are some guys that have had bad sessions with her, I'm just not one of them. I have read some bullshit 'reviews' from fuckwits who tried to get freebies and pissed her off. She's a real person, and a great fuck if she's on her game. She's one of the few providers that really knows how to talk dirty, and if she's comfortable with you it gets better.

    Book a 30 minute so you minimize your risk and see for yourself. I do see her ad that says no DATY which is weird. That's new.

    Good luck.
    Hey,

    Thanks for the heads up, really appreciate it! She's not in the area anymore sadly, but I'll update here when I get the chance to finally see her.

  3. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by ChThrowAway  [View Original Post]
    It's my first time on PD and I was able to set up a day this week to see this gal. She has so many reviews on PD. The more I think about it, the more it seems too good to be true. Now I'm having second thoughts about uncle LEO LOL. Has anyone here seen her before? Here's her page https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AshleyFoxx.

    I did some research and I guess some other people had the same intuition https://*************.com/forum/inde...on-ashleyfoxx/.

    Let me know what you guys think.
    No, she's not LEO. Ashley is fun, but can be hot or cold. I'm sure there are some guys that have had bad sessions with her, I'm just not one of them. I have read some bullshit 'reviews' from fuckwits who tried to get freebies and pissed her off. She's a real person, and a great fuck if she's on her game. She's one of the few providers that really knows how to talk dirty, and if she's comfortable with you it gets better.

    Book a 30 minute so you minimize your risk and see for yourself. I do see her ad that says no DATY which is weird. That's new.

    Good luck.

  4. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by Bango  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that's GG Kim, both Viet MILFs, but Garden Grove Kim is a different one.
    My bad guys exact spelling isn't exactly the same MILF.

    One won juan to two too many viet milfs.

  5. #1212

    Fitvietmilf (HX)

    Psycho viet MILF chick! Have seen her few years ago and she one banging body and one tight ass vajayjay for her age.

    But, she has been arrested for fraud and other such offences and will ask yo to donate to her Viet orgs for back home in Vietnam.

    I saw her one time and she kept getting up to take a sneek peak out of the window several times and she told me people are looking for her.

    I finished my session 10 minutes early and bounced real fast!

    I didn't know if it was Viet gangsters or le, or loan sharks looking for her and Viet gangsters don't mess around and le I can deal with.

    Stay the F away from Fitvietmilf on hx if she ever comeback!

  6. #1211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bango  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that's GG Kim, both Viet MILFs, but Garden Grove Kim is a different one.
    That's valerie. She goes by a few names I think. Way younger than the permed hair gilf kim in gg motel. CBJ cfs, low price high volume. Go see her if you just want to fuck and leave. She's alright if you're her last client. She pay more attention to you. Otherwise she'll be on her fone texting the next apt constantly.

  7. #1210

    Wrong person

    GG Kim and non-GFE, high volume, FVM from HX are two different people.

  8. #1209

    Thank you Senior Members

    Quote Originally Posted by TooLazy  [View Original Post]
    A post of a post of another post.

    Take some advice from Chippy, Mr Big Quads Power lifter. We're all cool here but you've got all of two posts. Umm, maybe contribute a little, your post is / could be full of enthusiasm or someone else might read it as well, entitled. Not dumping on ya, but just saying; learning manners goes a long ways. If you wouldn't say it to someone face to face, maybe you shouldn't say it online to them either.

    Peace, chill and monger on.
    Thanks to Sr Members for advice and guidance to us newcomers. I've learned a lot here and hope to contribute some field reports.

    Before too long.

  9. #1208

    Positive Outcome

    Quote Originally Posted by MotManMan  [View Original Post]
    Came through completely functional on both systems! The new surgery tools and techniques got me back in the game! Monger on!
    Glad to hear that sir! All the best to you going forward.

  10. #1207
    That is not firvietmilf.

  11. #1206
    I don't think that's GG Kim, both Viet MILFs, but Garden Grove Kim is a different one.

  12. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsego  [View Original Post]
    Can you dm her contacts that woman looks gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nydru90  [View Original Post]
    Hey senior member from florida here, just moved to the westcoast. So I met the legend today. The reviews I have been reading over the years matched up completely. Low budget garden grove motel, 3 holes open, , permed hair LOL. A great time was had I will repeat but not rushing too. I'm really enjoying the abundance of asian pussy out here civilian and provider wise LOL, be safe guys!
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/fitvietmilf

  13. #1204

    Whoopee!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotManMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Punter. I've done some reading and gotten a second opinion and the future isn't nearly a grim as I thought! I might even come out of this and still be fully functional. Thanks again for your help.
    Came through completely functional on both systems! The new surgery tools and techniques got me back in the game! Monger on!

  14. #1203

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Nydru90  [View Original Post]
    Hey senior member from florida here, just moved to the westcoast. So I met the legend today. The reviews I have been reading over the years matched up completely. Low budget garden grove motel, 3 holes open, , permed hair LOL. A great time was had I will repeat but not rushing too. I'm really enjoying the abundance of asian pussy out here civilian and provider wise LOL, be safe guys!
    Can you dm her contacts that woman looks gorgeous.

  15. #1202

    First time on PD

    It's my first time on PD and I was able to set up a day this week to see this gal. She has so many reviews on PD. The more I think about it, the more it seems too good to be true. Now I'm having second thoughts about uncle LEO LOL. Has anyone here seen her before? Here's her page https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AshleyFoxx.

    I did some research and I guess some other people had the same intuition https://*************.com/forum/inde...on-ashleyfoxx/.

    Let me know what you guys think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape