Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3061
-
10-28-20 21:30 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 491Ahaha, doesn't look that bad, wonder how much she charges.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 21:17 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 103Effort
A post of a post of another post.
Originally Posted by ChippyH35
[View Original Post]
Take some advice from Chippy, Mr Big Quads Power lifter. We're all cool here but you've got all of two posts. Umm, maybe contribute a little, your post is / could be full of enthusiasm or someone else might read it as well, entitled. Not dumping on ya, but just saying; learning manners goes a long ways. If you wouldn't say it to someone face to face, maybe you shouldn't say it online to them either.
Peace, chill and monger on.
-
10-28-20 21:03 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 109Hahaha
Just a heads up, post like this would not make you any friends around here. Best bet is to use the search bar and google, you will find the info if you look for it.
Originally Posted by BigQuads
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 17:46 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 7266She looks like rob to me or up seller!
Originally Posted by BigQuads
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 14:55 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 67Wow, she's still around? Never saw her, but she was doing the same a long time ago.
Originally Posted by Nydru90
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 08:21 #1196Regular Member

Posts: 3Can someone tell me if this posting is legit? Fairly new escort with no reviews anywhere. Found an EscortMonkey review page via Google, but it was deleted. Talking to her and she seems legit. For example, she told I couldn't book a certain day because that was booked with other people. Thoughts?
https://www.citytourgirls.com/melani-dior-629166
-
10-26-20 23:36 #1195Regular Member

Posts: 3Wowza! Please post location and her contact info.
Originally Posted by Nydru90
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 04:53 #1194Regular Member

Posts: 24Does anyone have any info on her?? She's in Long Beach area
Hi I found this one provider she looks like my type but she has no reviews has anyone seen her or can confirm if she's real?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...714/5623990201
-
10-24-20 17:47 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 38Valerie on RR
Anyone have any info on Valerie?
https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/191492
(213) XXX-7263.
I tried texting her and got a cut off text for $$ 5 for an hour.
-
10-23-20 20:50 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 491Legit
Wow Sir, this chick seems legit. Can you dm the contacts?
Originally Posted by Nydru90
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 17:21 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 157Viet kim
Hey senior member from florida here, just moved to the westcoast. So I met the legend today. The reviews I have been reading over the years matched up completely. Low budget garden grove motel, 3 holes open, , permed hair LOL. A great time was had I will repeat but not rushing too. I'm really enjoying the abundance of asian pussy out here civilian and provider wise LOL, be safe guys!
-
10-22-20 04:35 #1190Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone meet up with her before?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ntia/BabyK1996
The picture is cute but there's only one and the reviews are over a year old which makes me feel sketched. Wouldn't there be a more recent review?
-
10-21-20 16:35 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 428Thanks for insight, always been intrigued by their listings. Was the incall location a hotel or apartment?
Originally Posted by Asd0123
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 14:19 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 605Bait and switch
Natalie European I think is not in USA anymore, her friend Masha Polish is using her account, she has a lot of negative reviews on her original profile. However she does have friends that provide good service.
Originally Posted by Asd0123
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 00:52 #1187Regular Member

Posts: 8Follow Up To Natali_European
Well came out safe, def not the girl in the photos. That was kind of a bummer because PD is usually pretty spot on but I wasn't really expecting that Russian model to walk out.
Originally Posted by Caker49
[View Original Post]
Showed up to her incall in Irvine and her "roommate" was hiding in the other room, from what I caught from a glimpse, pretty big dude.
Super sweet girl regardless with a great body. As someone mentioned in another reply, it was that time of the month, I'm willing to bet it always is with this girl.
Not the best masseuse and didn't speak the best English, but knew enough to hold a good conversation and joke around.
Would repeat if I wasn't so sketched out by the roommate, I know they're everywhere but I'd rather not see them.









Reply With Quote






