Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 17951
-
11-01-20 13:30 #6356Senior Member

Posts: 53Same here
Was getting on here to post this same stuff. Ghosted and long delays between texts.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 12:59 #6355Banned Member

Posts: 415Versailes Gal
I sure hate to hear that. It wasn't that long ago that she was a great date! I was wanting seconds, thirds, fourths, or whatever it would have been. So thanks for your review. She only ghosted me once, last year. And I thought that was just a misunderstanding. But sounds like she's gone down that rabbit hole now.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
It's a shame what that H, or whatever, does to these young ladies. What a waste! Wish she'd get clean and let me manage her. We could both be rich! LOL.
You all be safe out there.
-
11-01-20 07:11 #6354Senior Member

Posts: 274Versailles gal. TWOFT
Thought I would give her a try again. From her pics she has a similar figure as Nich-Kayla. Kayla doesn't have all the tats and piercings. Not to stereotype but seems SOP for junkies. Kayla was much more dependable. I texted her several weeks ago she never responded to my text. I thought I would wait for the traffic to die down. I suspect she busy with all the pub and probably a junkie.
She responded this time. We texted back And forth. Long delays between her text which is a second tell tale junkie sign. Discussed donation. We agreed to meet. Suggest a time. Waited, She goes dark. Texted again crickets. Called. And / A. I moved on to plan B. I later texted to see if ok. Nada. I have yet to get a response. Just glad I did not drive to Versailes and she goes dark.
She is a Total Waste Of Fucking Time.
-
11-01-20 07:08 #6353Senior Member

Posts: 53Legit
She's legit. I visited her at a hotel in richmond. Was safe but disappointed. Doesn't look as good as in pics at all.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 16:52 #6352Senior Member

Posts: 60Rachel from STG
Been trying to line something up with Rachel but cannot find any reviews.
Does anyone know if she is legit?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/791065598317
-
10-30-20 23:35 #6351Senior Member

Posts: 568All true.
She contacted me when she got back in town too. If she'd ever open up to DATY she'd get a lot more of my money.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 22:41 #6350Regular Member

Posts: 2I did and it was awful
Yes I did don't do it one of them is a thief and complain the whole time and they have needle marks all over there body there junkies couldn't hold there head up the whole time.
Originally Posted by Defcon3
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 22:37 #6349Regular Member

Posts: 2Don't go to the new duo Jasmine and Mercedes
Hey there fellas new on here but I must tell you about the new duo on skip the games they go by Jasmine and Mercedes guys don't fall for it I caught the tall one going through my wallet while I was in the bathroom. I know stupid me should have took my pants with me but they seemed nice at the time. Also one of them just complains that it hurts and stopped and went to the bathroom didn't see her until I was done it's not worth the time nor money. Will not repeat also bad house keeping I have ever seen. And they want double the money too. I have never had the worst time of my life until that night there number is 859XXX6084 guys I'm new on here sorry it's not letting me download the link to them. There in a hotel off of Winchester rd. Which kinda didn't look safe but I gave it the benefit of a doubt. Be safe my fellow mongers.
-
10-30-20 02:01 #6348Senior Member

Posts: 1002Rehab
She went but it wasn't for too long. I know for a fact she's been out since at least June. And no DATY still unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 01:56 #6347Senior Member

Posts: 274Rainey
I thought she went to rehab? Still no DATY allowed?
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 23:57 #6346Regular Member

Posts: 20Location location location
I've been to some places that have sketched me out. Does anyone know of any providers that are located in clean places in safe parts of town?
-
10-29-20 22:51 #6345Senior Member

Posts: 1002It's her
She was in the game still, but just didn't advertise again until just a couple days ago. Been seeing her as a regular but I guess she needs the quick money. She's still a user but still a good time so be advised.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 22:26 #6344Senior Member

Posts: 223Wondering if Ally-May TGTBT
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ally-may...xington-912325
1st I've seen her, google shows nothing for me.
-
10-29-20 22:12 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 223Rainey look a like?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/735360788514
Or I'm I just wishing??
-
10-29-20 19:10 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 60Looking for a review
Anyone seen this lady?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...5/615975969116
Sent a text but no response.











Reply With Quote




