Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 24837
-
10-29-20 19:30 #15207Senior Member

Posts: 290Jenna
This forum a hundred or so pages back. Post #13487.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 19:06 #15206Senior Member

Posts: 1825Anybody?
I think I might have found my Unicorn.
Outcall. ✔.
GFE. ✔ (at least that's her claim).
Reasonable rate ✔ ($200 HR).
She says she has reviews here, but I don't have a name to search.
Anybody?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...013/5676863255
-
10-29-20 18:50 #15205Senior Member

Posts: 48Natalie (Vixen Red)
Does anyone know if Natalie is still around in the Indy area? I see she posts in South Bend from time to time but never see anything for Indy.
-
10-29-20 16:04 #15204Senior Member

Posts: 290She is truly lovely!
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 15:48 #15203Senior Member

Posts: 189URL I believe
I believe its the "5" number in the URL.
Originally Posted by Playwithme483
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 14:53 #15202Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106I'm in if she's available
Greetings Slugger, long time poster here on this board but I was offline a couple of days. I'm good for it, would love to get in on the fun. You could make a lot for that down payment no question, PM me!
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 12:53 #15201Senior Member

Posts: 44Ad with number
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/55326528/
Originally Posted by Playwithme483
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 12:42 #15200Senior Member

Posts: 56God bless her heart
I give you and her props for what you are doing. I respect it fully and honestly I want in too unfortunately I doubt she would be interested in a Hispanic man thrown in the mix. T_T.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 10:51 #15199Senior Member

Posts: 1825Not having much luck
Finding an outcall GFE.
Anybody sample this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...usssy/34316005
-
10-29-20 09:03 #15198Senior Member

Posts: 279I sent you PM
I would love to partake.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 07:58 #15197Senior Member

Posts: 122Not be sure if my message went through.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 07:41 #15196Senior Member

Posts: 91No More Emails
The box is full. Will sift through and see where we are at update at 2.
-
10-29-20 07:20 #15195Senior Member

Posts: 329I didn't see a number at the link. Do you have a link with contact information?
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 00:33 #15194Senior Member

Posts: 144Oo la la
Definitely interested!
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 22:37 #15193Senior Member

Posts: 26Box is full
I figure I am too late to the game but feel compelled to at least thrown my hat in the ring.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





