Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 36,661 to 36,675 of 52340
-
10-30-20 01:35 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 31Cost?
What's the prices like on these girls? Is there a post or two that can get me up to speed? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Kamsamida
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 01:13 #15679Banned Member

Posts: 208Summer
Currently touring NorCal as Candy. You can see her face in unblurred pics here, especially the one where she's taking a selfie. The face is P.S.'d of course. She's heading to LA on Sunday.
Originally Posted by GiJeep
[View Original Post]
https://klovers.ch/korean-companions-emeryville/candy/
-
10-29-20 23:36 #15678Senior Member

Posts: 3480I think I am focusing. What I'm trying to convey is that common sense will tell you that expecting the same energetic service from a provider at the end of her work day who is fucking ten guys before you makes no sense at all. Whether it's a provider, boxer or even a doctor if he was taking it up his ass all day you would get the same drop off in service. Don't expect the impossible from even the greatest of providers and she is one of the greatest. Common sense tells me never to make that kind of appointment even if the time was offered to me at a discount. Don't blame the provider. Blame the monger who thought with his little head and not the one between his ears.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 23:11 #15677Senior Member

Posts: 90Pepsi vs. Vixen vs. MissX
For me, it's this order from highest to lowest in looks and service, but the service gap is not a huge divide. They are all in on the older side, I think they are all over 40. Pepsi maybe be in her 50's. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnDoeisMyBro
[View Original Post]
Pepsi.
Vixen.
MissX.
Clear winner for me is Pepsi, overall looks and I like her style of service, and it's going to be different for everyone. I'm a bit older so I'm not jackhammering like some of you young'uns. Pepsi is more slow and sensual in her approach with me. And sometimes she'll thow in a double if the timing is right. But I've known her for over 10 years.
Vixen is a bit more aggressive. She will push for a 2nd cup with me. Great service overall. She's in great shape, but her tits are oddly shaped; Pepsi's appear and feel more natural. And Pepsi's ARE enhanced. She said she had bigger implants at one point but had them swapped. Hell of a job the surgeon did.
MissX is more thicc, and her double DDs sag a bit. She got a big ass, which is nice to bounce off on. I think she's got butt implants. I just saw her the first day she came back. I swear she looks younger now. Her face looked so tight and fresh, and her stomach looked tighter too. I suspect some work may have been done during her 7 month hiatus. But I felt her service was a bit lacking since before the hiatus. She was a bit of a time waster, there was too much time in the shower, and too much teasing before the main course. And relatively little DFK from what I am used to with her. I think she may be a bit standoffish due to the pandemic, she seems a little trigger shy. But when she mounted CG she was a trooper. Usual BBFS / CIP. Only had time for one cup, and that's all had in me anyway.
Interesting side note -- MissX was actually not working at the usual Palace location. She was at another location about a 2 miles east of the Palace. I recognised the building, I have seen many a girl there. It was a two bedroom, so when I asked MissX who was working in the other room, she said Nana. Nana? You mean the old Nana, who used to be booked by the same booker Nana?. Yes, the same Nana. I told MissX I wanted to say hi and she said sure. But when I was done, Nana was with a client. I texted the Pepsi booker the next morning to ask, he said yes, it is the old Nana, but he's not booking her. He said "she's a little crazy". True that!
-
10-29-20 22:50 #15676Senior Member

Posts: 1190Pixie
Pixie was the old name. Did a kp / aa stint in 2018 and 2019. Maybe a few days at GSC. She used to be closer to spinner but now might be up your alley if that is what you seek. Booty to grab bolt ons and tight.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 22:22 #15675Senior Member

Posts: 3690Thiccest BB
Not sure anyone can top (this Emma here) in your mind, but that won't stop me from suggesting some options. Perhaps Mistress X (fake pics) or CandyGirl Victoria (real pics) with kinda thicc butt. Victoria's thicc butt surprised me a little.
Usually when I say thicc, I meant fat in a nice manner. When I include other superlative words, then I really meant thicc as in thicc.
Originally Posted by BlaneJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 22:19 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 3690KTE Xia
I don't remember her other names but I knew she came from the Bay based on pics. Kinda thicc as in not spinner. Check out what GoldDust said about her: (Here).
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 22:15 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 3690CandyGirl Summer
Not real pics. I haven't seen Summer yet. I will TOFTT if young and pretty.
Originally Posted by GiJeep
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 21:46 #15672Regular Member

Posts: 20I can't confirm about Naomi, but Xia went by Pixie when she was in NorCal and and Seattle.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 21:10 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 553Jenny at SA
I literally destroyed Jenny earlier today. Pussy destruction level 7-8. Man, she had it coming. Gave me the most unbelievable BBBJ. Had me edging for a while, couldn't hold back after some standing dog, took her to mish and made a gnarly dent in the bed permanent. You're welcome.
Per another monger, she did put on a few pounds. Looks great. Tits are still mosquito bites, but I can live with it. She kept weirding me out by gazing into eyes and kissing me like she loved me. Weird. Say la vi!
-
10-29-20 21:04 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 553Guys, focus. If you aren't talking bare pussy. This is a clean and classy board for bare pussy intel. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 20:47 #15669Snowflake

Posts: 405I only call you by your heavy weight title:. MASTER BONNER.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 20:19 #15668Senior Member

Posts: 76Last Call
Wow there has been an interesting debate here on the late night vs 1st appointment. Personally I prefer late night / last appointments, here is why. I have no delusions, we are all using this service and we know, most of these dace cards are full. I like the last appointment because I don't feel rushed, not that any of these girls clock watch or anything like that, its just nice to know that next appointment is not a thought. Also, if I am lucky enough to be able to last a little longer (rarely happens) if you find the right provider, its a nice thing to think that you can go over a little.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
With respect to Hana and Eye, I saw both of them at last call, Hana was un-fucking-believable. Like some one else said, I came out wobbling as well. Hana was just pure sexual energy and a just amazing at all levels. She was not the limiting factor, I could barely keep up. Eye, was also great, more submissive, and sensual and equally amazing in a different way. In either case, for me the last appointment in the day was what I wanted and I got what I came for.
I tell you what though. You sleep like a baby when you get home. So there is something to say for last call.
-
10-29-20 19:11 #15667Banned Member

Posts: 770A doctor who is a chiropractor or a surgeon is not worn out physically? LOL. I got your point just fine. You know what my point is as well. The expectations are that if you pay the same, you get the same service.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
If you're physically unable to perform, don't go out there. Even if you give the advise to book earlier, someone is always going to get the short end of the stick there. So your "money talks" statement only proves what the provider and org put above customer satisfaction. Dolla dolla bill yall.
A monger has a right to express his lack of satisfaction when he paid the same price as everyone else but did not get the corresponding service. I also don't know how you can guarantee anything while not knowing which girls I attend or attended to, but sure.
-
10-29-20 18:23 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 1190Halloween Time
Woah. Hana, Bella, and Eye doing a Halloween theme for the tomorrow and Saturday. Announced on Lavixens new site. I was already book tomorrow with Hana myself and was told doing lingerie costume ha and some interior Halloween decorations when I text to ask about the deets. Sounds fun, definitely excited they are trying something new. Hana likely booked but I'm sure the other girls will look hot in their suits. Maybe have to prebook the others Friday and Saturday just to see.
This weekend should be fun filled. Looking at some interesting new girls at KTE too.











Reply With Quote





