Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 36,676 to 36,690 of 52342
-
10-29-20 19:11 #15667Banned Member

Posts: 770A doctor who is a chiropractor or a surgeon is not worn out physically? LOL. I got your point just fine. You know what my point is as well. The expectations are that if you pay the same, you get the same service.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
If you're physically unable to perform, don't go out there. Even if you give the advise to book earlier, someone is always going to get the short end of the stick there. So your "money talks" statement only proves what the provider and org put above customer satisfaction. Dolla dolla bill yall.
A monger has a right to express his lack of satisfaction when he paid the same price as everyone else but did not get the corresponding service. I also don't know how you can guarantee anything while not knowing which girls I attend or attended to, but sure.
-
10-29-20 18:23 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 1190Halloween Time
Woah. Hana, Bella, and Eye doing a Halloween theme for the tomorrow and Saturday. Announced on Lavixens new site. I was already book tomorrow with Hana myself and was told doing lingerie costume ha and some interior Halloween decorations when I text to ask about the deets. Sounds fun, definitely excited they are trying something new. Hana likely booked but I'm sure the other girls will look hot in their suits. Maybe have to prebook the others Friday and Saturday just to see.
This weekend should be fun filled. Looking at some interesting new girls at KTE too.
-
10-29-20 18:19 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 2321Your references should be suffice.
Originally Posted by Yfv2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 18:07 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 176I had no problems getting in earlier this year. Screening was done in a single text.
Originally Posted by Yfv2019
[View Original Post]
I've just yet to see any of their girls because both times I've made appointments on a Sunday, they've had the girl just call off for the entire day due to a lack of appointments.
-
10-29-20 17:33 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 31When's Cona coming back?
Cona is my all-time favorite provider, period. Anyone have news on when she might be returning?
Thanks.
-
10-29-20 17:30 #15662Senior Member

Posts: 56Summer at candy girls
Anyone got info on her? She looks amazing in the pics unfortunately her face is blurred out but her body looks fantastic.
-
10-29-20 16:32 #15661Senior Member

Posts: 329Jenny, Allie or Dahee
Jenny and Allie have the slight edge in looks but Dahee is a little more PSE with everything on the menu except Greek.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 16:09 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 329Fendi at KTE
My take on and experience with Fendi is similar. Average looking face and average overall service. Her BBBJ was nice and above average. Her ass is her best physical feature if you like a big, full ass. Great for DATO and excellent when pounding in doggie. Did not allow me CIP so pulled out and unloaded on her big ass. Good to see if you need to satiate your craving for big ass.
Originally Posted by Vibing13
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 12:37 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 3480Thursday Oct. 29
M.
Hana, Bella.
Sunny.
Glow.
Sexy Angels.
Jenny.
Newtopasian.
Lauren, Sia.
Sexyfunkgirls.
Viki.
-
10-29-20 12:34 #15658Senior Member

Posts: 3480That also depends on how many customers were there before you got there for the last appointment. I can guarantee not as much as Hana has had. No one can keep up that pace for all those hours. Bottom line is book earlier.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 12:32 #15657Senior Member

Posts: 3480You miss my point completely. Were you ever the last customer eating in a restaurant that was close to closing time? I was and the service at the closing hour or actually minutes is never the same as it is earlier in the evening. Yes the boxer is paid for the fight and he's paid for 10 or more rounds but look at that boxer in the last round and tell me that his performance is the same as round one and if you can judge from that last round if he's a good boxer or not. Not. Many boxers in the tenth round don't come close to the performance in earlier rounds even though they are getting paid for 10. Your doctor is not performing a physical service like boxing or providing and is not as worn out after ten hours or ten rounds of work. Your response doesn't address the reality of a physical job and how it wears you down in the course of the day. The problem is that maybe they shouldn't be working so many hours but it's a business and money talks. If the dance card is filled up for 12 hours then the market is saying it's okay. It's a market economy even in this business.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 12:31 #15656Senior Member

Posts: 55SexyAngels
Is SexyAngels easy or hard to get verified for? What's this talk of Jenny only seeing Asians? I'm new-intermediate, have a strong reference of SixShop along with a few others like Sexyfunkgirls, booker Gray, and Tiffany's models, I haven't used HX yet at all. Would I get verified by SexyAngels or should I wait until I have more references or HX reviews? I have no idea on the strictness of some agencies, that's why I'm asking, thanks a lot!
-
10-29-20 12:15 #15655Senior Member

Posts: 122Speaking of thicc, who would be the thiccest bb girl right now?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
I miss Emma (way back when,) she was always great. Often when we say thicc, we just mean not spinners. I'm looking for another Emma or Chanel from J kinda thicc.
-
10-29-20 12:02 #15654Regular Member

Posts: 12I saw Kimi one time and walked right out after seeing her.
Originally Posted by LaMancha
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 11:34 #15653Senior Member

Posts: 2645Based on her pics, I thought Xia was Naomi from Kupcake. I don't remember Naomi as being thicc. Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






