Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8727
-
10-31-20 15:11 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 289No idea what happened at the hotel but I got some really nasty texts from the girl / handler saying they were going to track me down and blah blah blah, they know people, I'm a dead man etc. I said good luck and changed my burner number. Fuck these scamming ass hoes. Since I got robbed a year or so ago I carry everywhere I go. If you try it, you going to get it right back.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 11:11 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 62[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-30-20 10:46 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 102Kayla
Anyone have any intel to share on this one?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/355723014851
-
10-30-20 10:45 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 1692Re: Brittany aka titsandtats4
What goes around comes around. I'm sure her day will come and hopefully we will here about it in the news then ill have the great pleasure off adding it news thread.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-20 10:43 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 1692Well Damn!
Then what happened LOL.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 21:26 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 98Has anyone seen her?
203-258-XXXX.
Has anyone seen her? She looks like she works out alot, or she's a body builder? Any info would be greatly apprecieated.
-
10-29-20 20:35 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 208Lmaaaaooooooo- Thats the best! I wonder what ever came of that!
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 18:54 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 289I've had this happen, I picked up the phone in the room, called the front desk and flipped out saying that the cleaning lady stole my heroin and I'm not leaving til she brings it back, then proceeded to yell obscenities at the top of my lungs while walking down the hall banging doors and walls.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 10:38 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 2148Non-mongers
Just think this ***** has been reported on for a long time and she still gets to rip off some of you. Can you imagine how many others that aren't members that are being ripped off. Hopefully one day They'll meet the wrong person.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and do your homework. If your not sure ask.
PA.
-
10-29-20 09:36 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 1692Welp...
I would have done the same but probably worse!!
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 22:29 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 502A similar thing happened to me in providence.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
In a house though not a motel. I texted her several times if she was coming back, you just another min.
I had to piss really bad so I piss all over her bed & pillows.
Her pimp came in as I was zipping up, "what the fuck are you doing?
Stepping forward & confident I said "Takin a piss b / c your wh0 re stranded me & I couldn't find the bathroom, is there a problem?
"Uh no".
And left. I think he was so shocked he didn't know what to do.
I then set up dates with her periodically from different numbers, having her meet me outside.
"I don't see you".
"That's b / c I'm not there you thieving €*nt, BTW how was your piss bed".
-
10-28-20 22:12 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 1692RE: Brittany aka titsandtats4 u The former model from STG
She did list her social media in her add also. I recommend you opening a discussion in the New Haven Ripoff Report. I've taken screenshota of her add and Instagram page for future reference.
Originally Posted by Slick28
[View Original Post]
If you ever get that gut feeling about a provider and how this doesn't seem right? In the future I recommend you leave ASAP because usually that gut feeling is right!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/titsandtats4u?s=09.
Instagram: https://instagram.com/titsandtats4u?...=1o9r7t4cc9dlg.
Only Fans: onlyfans.com/ titsandtats4 u.
-
10-28-20 14:51 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 389Lol
Thanks! These girls must think we are all blind!!
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 14:19 #2564Regular Member

Posts: 13Brittany
If you search through those links you'll find her real name, and from there you can tell she's wanted on a parole violation from a felony larceny conviction.
Originally Posted by HolaDoug
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 10:55 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 145Hard pass
Those pictures are at least 10 years old. Probably more than that honestly. She is absolutely GROSS. She has to be 65+ and in poor health. If those pictures are her they are from when I was in high school. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





