Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #1958

    Venus pictures

    Those are Venus old pics. Not real but some people may say otherwise.

    CAKG uses Clara Lee pics but Venus body is still as good as them. I think Venus looks better than this one pic. As for other pics: (Venus vs Clara Lee).

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    I believe these are Venus pictures. I don't believe CAKG website pictures are accurate. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clara_Lee.jpg‎  

  2. #1957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 137

    Same info on Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by ElonMusk  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen much mentions of Jane lately. How does suzy compare to Jane
    Info on her has been around for a long time. See my previous post.

    Natural, 5'6-5'7, very pretty face, very GFE, slightly heavier on her bottom side but in a feminine way. Suzy seems to be very pretty with shorter hair, pics are as advertised, makes sense to me.

    So comes down to height, and how skinny you like them. And if you want ultimate GFE Jane is your girl. You want younger, greener, as the pics show then Suzy. Not that Jane looks old at all. Probably late 20's or I guess could be up to 35 with plastic.

  3. #1956

    Jessicajadeba

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianGirls  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She is Korean American with very pretty face and fun to talk with. I like her body type with nice ass but would not call her petite. Not sure about her age. You can check out her photos on Humaniplex and decide for yourself.
    She is on the heavier side.

  4. #1955

    Suzy vs Jane

    Haven't seen much mentions of Jane lately. How does suzy compare to Jane?

  5. #1954

    Blonde Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    Check out jessicajadeba, she would be the one for you.
    Agreed. She is Korean American with very pretty face and fun to talk with. I like her body type with nice ass but would not call her petite. Not sure about her age. You can check out her photos on Humaniplex and decide for yourself.

  6. #1953

    Venus Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I saw Hami too. Venus looks impressed me more and I love her quietness and submissive more. I can understand why you rated her so.

    That is not her only profile if you search for Venus in the US.
    I believe these are Venus pictures. I don't believe CAKG website pictures are accurate. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9EE0183D-F730-4A9E-94A7-6514EB73DBED.jpg‎   126DB586-A716-41F0-AE78-0750013E0CE9.jpg‎  

  7. #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why you pass over Suzy. She is youngest, pretty, and uses real pics.

    Diana is not who people thought she was or I would see her already.

    Taylor is well known with great service. Tiny spinner at 5'2". Red miniskirt pic is most accurate but she used that same pic four years ago. (Taylor's reviews).
    I've seen Suzy three times already, most likely see her tomorrow as well. I'm definitely a Suzy fan! I like Taylor as well, I've seen her numerous times, love everything about her, but she has some years on her. As for Diana, pics are somewhat accurate, but she's way heavier in person and most likely mid-50's. Probably one of my worst experiences.

  8. #1951

    Venus

    I saw Hami too. Venus looks impressed me more and I love her quietness and submissive more. I can understand why you rated her so.

    That is not her only profile if you search for Venus in the US.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    There was a Venus with CAKG around 2016 during the CV days. Here's her TER: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/venus-300398.

    I remember she was a 8 in looks (pretty, skinny, bolt on Cs) and around a 7 in service (just average). I have a hard time remembering because it wasn't really memorable. For reference, Hami is superior.

  9. #1950

    Taylor or Diana or Suzy

    I don't know why you pass over Suzy. She is youngest, pretty, and uses real pics.

    Diana is not who people thought she was or I would see her already.

    Taylor is well known with great service. Tiny spinner at 5'2". Red miniskirt pic is most accurate but she used that same pic four years ago. (Taylor's reviews).

    Quote Originally Posted by CamsV  [View Original Post]
    Taylor or Diana? Had Jane plenty of times and she is great, Suzy looks promising, curious about people saying Diana possibly was amazing? Depending if she is who they thought she was.

  10. #1949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 137

    Pg

    Taylor or Diana? Had Jane plenty of times and she is great, Suzy looks promising, curious about people saying Diana possibly was amazing? Depending if she is who they thought she was.

  11. #1948

    The good old days

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I don't think there was another Venus at CA-Kdolls before so she should be the same one you saw. She might have lived in Vegas before. I believed she was also working in Vegas and the Bay for a bit as well.

    She is not TopGirls Bijou who was first reviewed by me. She also worked with J as Venus and I remembered she had another name Bijou. Although recognizing providers by their face is not something I am great at after not seeing them for more than a year.
    There was a Venus with CAKG around 2016 during the CV days. Here's her TER: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/venus-300398.

    I remember she was a 8 in looks (pretty, skinny, bolt on Cs) and around a 7 in service (just average). I have a hard time remembering because it wasn't really memorable. For reference, Hami is superior.

  12. #1947

    Venus

    I don't think there was another Venus at CA-Kdolls before so she should be the same one you saw. She might have lived in Vegas before. I believed she was also working in Vegas and the Bay for a bit as well.

    She is not TopGirls Bijou who was first reviewed by me. She also worked with J as Venus and I remembered she had another name Bijou. Although recognizing providers by their face is not something I am great at after not seeing them for more than a year.

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    I am so confused. I saw a Venus with caKgirls a few years back. She was good, and told me she lived in Vegas.

    So, not Topgirls Bijou, maybe Venus / Bijou from J. May or may not be the same one who visited OC a while back. I guess I'll wait for a recent report.

  13. #1946

    It is the same Venus from few years back

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    I am so confused. I saw a Venus with caKgirls a few years back. She was good, and told me she lived in Vegas.

    So, not Topgirls Bijou, maybe Venus / Bijou from J. May or may not be the same one who visited OC a while back. I guess I'll wait for a recent report.
    Saw her on Monday. Same Venus from few years back. Still has one of the best body and prettiest face.

  14. #1945

    Princess Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveLee  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, newb. What is PG? Sounds like somewhere I'd like!
    Sorry you're a newbie. Life sucks. But if you can get in somehow, you'll like it for sure!

    https://www.princess2garden.com/about-us

  15. #1944
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Now you guys make me doubt my memory. I couldn't even remember Ivey when I saw her again couple years later, so there is that. All I know is Venus may not stay long and she still looks like a Kpop model to me. In the words of the bro who described Bijou: "HOT, skinny, tall kgirl. She is sooo hot and GFE". I didn't see any dog the last few times I saw her. The lighting makes it hard to see if white skinned but skin also looks great.
    I am so confused. I saw a Venus with caKgirls a few years back. She was good, and told me she lived in Vegas.

    So, not Topgirls Bijou, maybe Venus / Bijou from J. May or may not be the same one who visited OC a while back. I guess I'll wait for a recent report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape