Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 1351 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14172

    Simple solution to GFE determination

    Quote Originally Posted by CactusJack828  [View Original Post]
    GFE means LFK / DFK, BBBJ, and CFS. Some providers are not comfortable with DFK or DATY and not all accept MSOG. I have seen a provider labeled GFE who demanded a CBJ and kicked me out after the first round. With GFE, YYMV since of course you're getting that "girlfriend" experience.
    Why not ask her? If you are contacting an escort there is no question of why you are doing so. So just say "by the way I like to * is that something you are comfortable with?

    I have used that strategy on my SA ladies for several years now. A couple will respond no to DFK, none of them have gotten mad when I say that we should not get together because I would find it a frustrating experience and that wouldn't be fair to you.

    It is better to be on the same page going in then find out when your pants are down.

    Randolph.

  2. #14171
    Quote Originally Posted by Esidia  [View Original Post]
    GFE = BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CFS, and MSOG.

    If a provider doesn't allow any of the above, then she's not GFE.
    GFE means LFK / DFK, BBBJ, and CFS. Some providers are not comfortable with DFK or DATY and not all accept MSOG. I have seen a provider labeled GFE who demanded a CBJ and kicked me out after the first round. With GFE, YYMV since of course you're getting that "girlfriend" experience.

  3. #14170

    Any info on Star aka classy. Slutt?

    Any info on Star aka classy. Slutt? (The space between "." and "S" inserted by stupid forum software. That name is her handle on social networks.)

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-**** (The last 4 letters of that URL are s l u t - this forum's software edits posts in a stupid fashion). Looks great, prices seem TGTBT.

  4. #14169
    Quote Originally Posted by DishSoap  [View Original Post]
    Does GFE, just mean kissing, or does it mean like more talking and get to know you stuff? I have a feel every provider is going to have a different definition right?
    There is no accepted definition of Girl Friend Experience, so it can vary from girl to girl. But overall, the experience is more like enjoying time with a girlfriend than a porn star: kissing, hugging, BBBJ, DATY, kind words, that sort of thing. But again, as annoying as this is, one girl could consider assplay as part of GFE while another offers GFE but won't kiss. Just don't discuss this shit over the phone; wait until you're there and then politely ask for what GFE experiences you want.

  5. #14168

    Look Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/minnesota/mi...scorts/2086330

    Looks TGTBT. Does anyone have seen her before? Thanks.
    Reverse image search shows that her pictures are of AJ Applegate. The super low fees are a dead give away also.

  6. #14167
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/minnesota/mi...scorts/2086330

    Looks TGTBT. Does anyone have seen her before? Thanks.
    These are fake pics.

  7. #14166
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/minnesota/mi...scorts/2086330

    Looks TGTBT. Does anyone have seen her before? Thanks.
    Asks for 1/2 deposit up front. Then when you don't accept, you get a message from someone that says they're part of the Mexican Cartel, they know who you are, and are going to hurt your family. Then ya get pics of mutilated people saying "this what happens unless you pay up for wasting my girls time".

  8. #14165

    Katy Willis

    https://adultsearch.com/minnesota/mi...scorts/2086330

    Looks TGTBT. Does anyone have seen her before? Thanks.

  9. #14164

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    I saw the comments, also something I learn is to not to trust comments/reviews because anyone can create an account in LC and leave fake reviews, that's why I asked if someone here has seen her before.
    I believe she is the same Kristina that has been reviewed many times on the St. Louis board. I haven't seen her, but the reports here are very consistently bad.

  10. #14163
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    From your link click on the comments tab and you can see some good comments. No clue how true / accurate they are but look good.
    I saw the comments, also something I learn is to not to trust comments/reviews because anyone can create an account in LC and leave fake reviews, that's why I asked if someone here has seen her before.

  11. #14162
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...696/6183646920

    Any of have seeing her before? She's asking $200 for half, so I was wondering if anyone has some info on her. Thanks.
    From your link click on the comments tab and you can see some good comments. No clue how true / accurate they are but look good.

  12. #14161
    Quote Originally Posted by DishSoap  [View Original Post]
    Does GFE, just mean kissing, or does it mean like more talking and get to know you stuff? I have a feel every provider is going to have a different definition right?
    GFE = BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CFS, and MSOG.

    If a provider doesn't allow any of the above, then she's not GFE.

  13. #14160

    What is GFE exactly?

    Does GFE, just mean kissing, or does it mean like more talking and get to know you stuff? I have a feel every provider is going to have a different definition right?

  14. #14159

    Re: Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Ivy was one in a million, she really made me feel like a boyfriend, so her GFE is over the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    Which website did you find her on? A quick search shows at least 5 Ivys in Chicago.

    Or is this the Racine Ivy?
    He's referring to Racine Ivy:

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...y/529627157076

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/350844

  15. #14158

    You're going to have to give us a bit more

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Those who know where to find her links know how to find her, all I can say is WOW!
    Which website did you find her on? A quick search shows at least 5 Ivys in Chicago.

    Or is this the Racine Ivy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape