Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyree  [View Original Post]
    Can you share link please?
    Go to the European Motel massage. Board.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-Freelancers

    Post number #1163.

    Or use the View Forum Posts feature under my name.

    But most importantly, go see some girls and report back your experience.

  2. #3703
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    See my post in the Euro Board. I had fun!
    Can you share link please?

  3. #3702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryJuice  [View Original Post]
    Curious for info on her. Seems legit but I've yet to see a single review on any site. Also saw her listed below with the MCE "independents", is that true?
    She works for agency now and is branching out.

  4. #3701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Has anyone seen her yet? Just concerned that it might be TGTR?

    Thanks.
    See my post in the Euro Board. I had fun!

  5. #3700
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Trouble for Angellis Angels aka Luxe Models

    There are new developments on the case against William Rybak owner of Angellis Angels, EEC, Luxe Models, Happydates4 you. Apparently his lawyer is withdrawing from the case. The owner William thinks of himself as a genius in all matters and has boasted that he is a law professor. He is not. Obviously he is not interested in following the advice of a REAL attorney. His lawyer filed a motion for WITHDRAWAL on the 14th. William has court tomorrow on the 27th. It's not looking good. It never was for him.

    He is charged with:

    0001 MONEY LAUNDERING. CONCEAL PROPERTY - $100,000 < $500,000 ACTIVE.

    0002 PROMOTING PROSTITUTION. PROFIT FROM ARRANGING ACTIVE.

    0003 PROMOTING PROSTITUTION. PROFIT FROM ARRANGING ACTIVE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo_2020-10-27_04-31-42.jpg‎   photo_2020-10-28_01-24-51.jpg‎  

  6. #3699
    My 2 cents: unless there's a *safety* issue for me, idgaf about girls posing as independent. Honestly, unless you're vexed about the higher donations, neither should you. I'm not seeing why this even qualifies as a scam.

  7. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandler89  [View Original Post]
    I would also note that on Kelani's twitter the other day she was asking for help with a negative TER review that she suspected was planted by her ex-employer to damage her business. That would not make sense if she was still with MCE.

    Kind of related question. Is Carly still on the MCE schedule? I'm not privy to it any more due to inactivity and have not seen her pop up as an independent. If anyone knows, let me know.
    Carly has gone under the radar and sees her older, regular MCE clients. She has nothing to do with MCE or any bogus website. Much more relaxed these days and still looking good.

  8. #3697

    Eve Sweden

    Curious for info on her. Seems legit but I've yet to see a single review on any site. Also saw her listed below with the MCE "independents", is that true?

  9. #3696
    All this negativity is unnecessary. We are here to know who is a good provider and what's not. I think it's time to start posting our experiences and not personal vendettas as you're doing.

  10. #3695

    Asian bunnies

    Is that agency still a thing? Can't find a site or a link?

  11. #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreFun  [View Original Post]
    My experience has been smooth sailing but here is my feedback.

    Everyone has preferences and based on that, we grade our experience. I base mine on cleanliness, smell, face, body, open mindedness and performance (C, S, F, B, O, P).

    Michelle.
    Thank you for sharing your experience.

  12. #3693

    Pretty Riveting

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreFun  [View Original Post]
    My experience has been smooth sailing but here is my feedback.

    Everyone has preferences and based on that, we grade our experience. I base mine on cleanliness, smell, face, body, open mindedness and performance (C, S, F, B, O, P).

    Michelle.
    Interesting how you've met all these ladies and now all of sudden you've started a new way to rate these ladies that I've listed to be so called "independents" that are actually MCE affiliated. A senior member should way on the models I've listed. TER and on here says otherwise that these models someone is making the bookings. HomerGuy is right. MCE is running a scam, and not good of a scam so they can hide there tracks.

  13. #3692

    Brenda from 262

    Hi.

    Has anyone seen her yet? Just concerned that it might be TGTR?

    Thanks.

  14. #3691

    New Agency

    Has anyone booked or does anyone have any info on this agency? I just saw it on ter today. https://www.secretparamour.com.

  15. #3690

    Kelani, question on Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by GmMan1221  [View Original Post]
    Kenali is independent, I was texting her and emailing her for my appointment, that's a fact. I saw her phone with my number. I can not vouch for the others. I just saw her yesterday and I posted a review.
    I would also note that on Kelani's twitter the other day she was asking for help with a negative TER review that she suspected was planted by her ex-employer to damage her business. That would not make sense if she was still with MCE.

    Kind of related question. Is Carly still on the MCE schedule? I'm not privy to it any more due to inactivity and have not seen her pop up as an independent. If anyone knows, let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape