Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 10947
-
10-28-20 08:26 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 395She's legit
She works for agency now and is branching out.
Originally Posted by CranberryJuice
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 20:38 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 1353See my post in the Euro Board. I had fun!
Originally Posted by Pupsnu
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 20:26 #3700Regular Member

Posts: 20Trouble for Angellis Angels aka Luxe Models
There are new developments on the case against William Rybak owner of Angellis Angels, EEC, Luxe Models, Happydates4 you. Apparently his lawyer is withdrawing from the case. The owner William thinks of himself as a genius in all matters and has boasted that he is a law professor. He is not. Obviously he is not interested in following the advice of a REAL attorney. His lawyer filed a motion for WITHDRAWAL on the 14th. William has court tomorrow on the 27th. It's not looking good. It never was for him.
He is charged with:
0001 MONEY LAUNDERING. CONCEAL PROPERTY - $100,000 < $500,000 ACTIVE.
0002 PROMOTING PROSTITUTION. PROFIT FROM ARRANGING ACTIVE.
0003 PROMOTING PROSTITUTION. PROFIT FROM ARRANGING ACTIVE.
-
10-27-20 20:08 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 183My 2 cents: unless there's a *safety* issue for me, idgaf about girls posing as independent. Honestly, unless you're vexed about the higher donations, neither should you. I'm not seeing why this even qualifies as a scam.
-
10-27-20 14:27 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 180Carly has gone under the radar and sees her older, regular MCE clients. She has nothing to do with MCE or any bogus website. Much more relaxed these days and still looking good.
Originally Posted by Chandler89
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 13:02 #3697Regular Member

Posts: 1Eve Sweden
Curious for info on her. Seems legit but I've yet to see a single review on any site. Also saw her listed below with the MCE "independents", is that true?
-
10-27-20 10:22 #3696Regular Member

Posts: 2All this negativity is unnecessary. We are here to know who is a good provider and what's not. I think it's time to start posting our experiences and not personal vendettas as you're doing.
-
10-27-20 09:47 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 321Asian bunnies
Is that agency still a thing? Can't find a site or a link?
-
10-27-20 05:53 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 29Thank you for sharing your experience.
Originally Posted by NoMoreFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 21:30 #3693Regular Member

Posts: 9Pretty Riveting
Interesting how you've met all these ladies and now all of sudden you've started a new way to rate these ladies that I've listed to be so called "independents" that are actually MCE affiliated. A senior member should way on the models I've listed. TER and on here says otherwise that these models someone is making the bookings. HomerGuy is right. MCE is running a scam, and not good of a scam so they can hide there tracks.
Originally Posted by NoMoreFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 18:05 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 228Brenda from 262
Hi.
Has anyone seen her yet? Just concerned that it might be TGTR?
Thanks.
-
10-26-20 17:40 #3691Regular Member

Posts: 24New Agency
Has anyone booked or does anyone have any info on this agency? I just saw it on ter today. https://www.secretparamour.com.
-
10-26-20 17:08 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 71Kelani, question on Carly
I would also note that on Kelani's twitter the other day she was asking for help with a negative TER review that she suspected was planted by her ex-employer to damage her business. That would not make sense if she was still with MCE.
Originally Posted by GmMan1221
[View Original Post]
Kind of related question. Is Carly still on the MCE schedule? I'm not privy to it any more due to inactivity and have not seen her pop up as an independent. If anyone knows, let me know.
-
10-26-20 17:02 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 29Hello,
Originally Posted by NiteOwl44
[View Original Post]
Thank you for your information.
Have you know any good other girls of MCE?
-
10-26-20 17:02 #3688Regular Member

Posts: 2Smooth sailing for me
My experience has been smooth sailing but here is my feedback.
Everyone has preferences and based on that, we grade our experience. I base mine on cleanliness, smell, face, body, open mindedness and performance (C, S, F, B, O, P).
Michelle.
C10, S10, F8, B9, O8, P8.
Pros:
She's a pretty girl with long legs. Sexy body and adorable personality.
Very funny and carefree.
Cons:
She cannot fake it so its interesting how real she can be.
It could be too direct for you if you don't like honesty but give some you a good ride.
Natalia.
C9, S9, F9, B9, O9, P9.
Pros;.
One of few sexy and prettying middle eastern available.
Sexy in many wayside and down you earth.
Cons:
Not oftenly available.
Crystal M.
C8, S9, F7, B8, O8 , P8.
Pros:
Good body and her personality is decently welcoming at first.
Cons:
Lots of man made parts.
Very mechanical but good if you are looking for a quicker burst a nut appointment.
Milena.
C8, S8, F8, B9, O9, P10.
Pros:
Knows how to treat a guy due to years of experience.
Slim and small body can be fun.
Cons:
Doesn't have the cleanest hygiene but nothing alarming.
High often during sessions and it can discourage. But can be fun if you like that.
Alena.
C 10, S 10, F 10, B10, O 10, P 10.
Pros:
Smart and naturally pretty and sexy.
Flexible and acclimated twice for my schedule.
Cons:
Doesn't have lots of availability and seems to not work often.
Cara Marr.
C9, S9, F9, B9, O9, P9.
Pros:
Professionally doing this for a while.
Has an assistant that is good at making it happen.
Cons:
Heavier screening.
Kara.
C10, S10, F9, B10, O9, P10.
Pros:
Innocent and new.
Petite spinner and tight body.
Cons:
Doesn't work in ohare.
Limited availability so challenging for me to meet up often but if you do weekend apps then good for you.
Brooke.
C10, S10, F10, B10, O10, P10.
Pros:
Fully open menu.
Has that "Fuck me hard " look.
Fun girl to hang out with.
Cons:
Can go on and on and can be draining.
Small waist and wide hips can be hot if you find it attractive.
I've seen all the independent girls I listed and I have had a great time. Based on past reviews I did some research and concluded that there is no proof that MCE ever had any legal issues. I cannot vouch for all the girls that are independent but the ones I've seen it's been smooth sailing and no complains and no LE involvement. I've messaged the ones posting those claims and no response to provide proof. I don't care who is doing what, I'm too old to be gullible so I just book and bang. Hope this helps guys.








Reply With Quote





