Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 1356 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest  [View Original Post]
    I visited her last year and had a great time. She even offered BBFS, which I declined. We arranged to get together during the late afternoon of Dec 31 (2019), and we talked about drinking a bottle of Champagne together in view of the date. I arrived at her place, Moet in hand and rang; she did not pick up. I waited about 30 minutes, occasionally calling, listening to the news on the radio in between. As I was preparing to drive away, I saw the light go on in her walk up apartment. So, I texted her that I was coming up. 10 seconds later, she calls me, screaming at me that I have no right to come up to her apartment. Private property. She yelled something about her kid needing her at the house of her X and she had no time for me; I hung up. I do not think she is a druggy, just a narcissistic b*tch who could care less about other people's time.
    Oh ya. I think she had the right to be mad at you. That's one thing me or anyone should do. Even if I know where the person live or seeing her more than 10 times. I won't go to her place unless she say to come up.

  2. #12211

    Rosiee

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Non druggie my ass. Just because she dint have marks on her body doesn't mean she doesn't do coke or meth. Look at her face and you can tell that *** on some shit.
    I visited her last year and had a great time. She even offered BBFS, which I declined. We arranged to get together during the late afternoon of Dec 31 (2019), and we talked about drinking a bottle of Champagne together in view of the date. I arrived at her place, Moet in hand and rang; she did not pick up. I waited about 30 minutes, occasionally calling, listening to the news on the radio in between. As I was preparing to drive away, I saw the light go on in her walk up apartment. So, I texted her that I was coming up. 10 seconds later, she calls me, screaming at me that I have no right to come up to her apartment. Private property. She yelled something about her kid needing her at the house of her X and she had no time for me; I hung up. I do not think she is a druggy, just a narcissistic b*tch who could care less about other people's time.

  3. #12210

    So

    If there were no money restrictions and no rubber restrictions either (f rubbers out of the way), who would be the top ladyhoe on your list? Have a luxury suite in Prov tomorrow and looking to enjoy and report back. I kow much of the local lower pussy girls and it's not for me tomorrow tonight. Looking for bare upscale pussies. PM if you wish. I will certainly return the favor.

  4. #12209

    Lillian

    Any info? Tentatively scheduled and looking for intelligence.

    https://cape-cod.skipthegames.com/fe...l/601777763895

    Will.

  5. #12208
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoqqqy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. I wouldn't characterise her as a BBW. She is approx 6 ft tall and very solid. She is a large woman and could lose a few lbs but not fat.

    She is very accommodating, upbeat and in a nice safe incall.
    I agree. She is kind of an Amazon woman. Very open-minded. Greek was available for me. Noticed her bf checking me out from his truck as I walked to their building but he didn't bother me.

  6. #12207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kitty with the nice apt and bed in pawtucket lately? Phone ending 3112?

    "Her" latest posts have a new number and some searching leads to a different girls pictures / posts so I assume theyre stolen or fake.

    Always was a reliable go to for me but haven't heard back the last few times.
    Never heard of her. Have a link?

  7. #12206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kitty with the nice apt and bed in pawtucket lately? Phone ending 3112?

    "Her" latest posts have a new number and some searching leads to a different girls pictures / posts so I assume theyre stolen or fake.

    Always was a reliable go to for me but haven't heard back the last few times.
    Maybe she's locked up or taking a break.

  8. #12205

    Kitty

    Has anyone seen Kitty with the nice apt and bed in pawtucket lately? Phone ending 3112?

    "Her" latest posts have a new number and some searching leads to a different girls pictures / posts so I assume theyre stolen or fake.

    Always was a reliable go to for me but haven't heard back the last few times.

  9. #12204

  10. #12203
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    See my post number 11752 on this forum for a recent STG link, as well as some pictures I took of her when I cum- pumped her in 2015. Here's a link to that page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Country+girl#post497349.

    Keep in mind, though, that I've been told that she's gained much weight since those 5 year old pics I took!
    Sorry, typo in the post number above--those pics are on post number 11753.

  11. #12202

    Country Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Any link for her?
    See my post number 11752 on this forum for a recent STG link, as well as some pictures I took of her when I cum- pumped her in 2015. Here's a link to that page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hlight=Country+girl#post497349.

    Keep in mind, though, that I've been told that she's gained much weight since those 5 year old pics I took!

  12. #12201
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever471  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's pretty much just doing car dates right now.

    No, she's not "homeless". She's staying with a friend and doesn't do incalls there. Don't mean to nitpick, but homeless sounds really bad, LOL. Really nice girl and the car date spot is solid. Totally get if a guy isn't into that though.
    Any link for her?

  13. #12200

    Too good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/720582661043

    Anyone confirm this? She posted earlier in the month and nothing really came up when I searched the #.

    Thanks gents.

  14. #12199
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I'm new. It would be nice when she gets texts from new numbers if she just tells us she isn't seeing new people instead of just ignoring the texts altogether.
    LOL, this might not be the hobby for you if you're looking for that kind of customer service. Girls that are very "active" still blow off texts, let alone someone that isn't seeing new clients.

    That being said, ya never know. Can't hurt to shoot a text once in a while.

  15. #12198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I'm new. It would be nice when she gets texts from new numbers if she just tells us she isn't seeing new people instead of just ignoring the texts altogether.
    All these hoes do that shit. They put on their ad they available 24/7 but you text them and they don't acknowledge that shit to respond.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape