Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 1357 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12195

    Not exactly homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by Colby1653  [View Original Post]
    Just visited with Julie again. She is homeless and doing cardates. Not my style. Should have checked but just text her as usual and went to Woonsocket and surprise. No apartment.

    Felt bad so I gave her the donation and told her to text me when she finds a place.
    Yes, she's pretty much just doing car dates right now.

    No, she's not "homeless". She's staying with a friend and doesn't do incalls there. Don't mean to nitpick, but homeless sounds really bad, LOL. Really nice girl and the car date spot is solid. Totally get if a guy isn't into that though.

  2. #12194

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Is the BBBJ Queen back yet or what? She's been ghost for awhile.
    I texted her once in August and once in September. Crickets! I texted her from an actual cell number too, no Voip. I'd like to pay her a visit as well.

  3. #12193

    Where is Destiny?

    Is the BBBJ Queen back yet or what? She's been ghost for awhile.

  4. #12192

    Jesenia

    Any intel on Jesenia? This is from MA, but her post claims she lives in Providence and I have seen it on RI's STG.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/840074940866

  5. #12191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Try posting in Worcester

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Has anyone seen her recently? If she's still around, does anyone know what the damage was for a BBBJ?
    Have not seen anything about her recently, but she has had a lot of mentions there in the past.

  6. #12190
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Posts around Southcoast / Providence area.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/213547087187

    Seems to post sporadically, has incall in Dartmouth area. Quoted 150 hh 250 for hr.

    Thinking of setting something up. Any intel?
    Wish I had some intel. Her face reminds me a little of MacKenzie Mack. Maybe someone on the South coast board can help you with your inquiry.

  7. #12189
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Just checking her out. Are the photos accurate? Not sure if actually BBW which is not a favorite for me. I like the idea of playing sub some though so might give her a whirl. Sent text no response yet.

    Thanks.
    I've seen her. I wouldn't characterise her as a BBW. She is approx 6 ft tall and very solid. She is a large woman and could lose a few lbs but not fat.

    She is very accommodating, upbeat and in a nice safe incall.

  8. #12188

    Kitty in Webster

    Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Has anyone seen her recently? If she's still around, does anyone know what the damage was for a BBBJ?

  9. #12187
    Quote Originally Posted by StacksNRacks  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm if this is true?
    Are we talking about the same girl. The one initially asked about, is skinny / spinner from fall river, NOT related to Kris / Melissa, and also had bad teeth, and offered massages.

  10. #12186

    RI Exotic


  11. #12185

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0463  [View Original Post]
    From what I hear, she passed.
    Can anyone else confirm if this is true?

  12. #12184

    Seen her

    Anyone see her before?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...585-9/1/314433

    She recently posted this ad but hasnt responded.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...bunny/34045248

  13. #12183

    Anyone seen her or recognize

    She been in prov before, going by anya or anaya. I want to know if anyone has seen her recently and if so what's her contact.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/162572362061

  14. #12182

    Olita / Vlada

    Anyone seen the current Olita in Prov? Looks great. Was wondering how the experience was.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/vlada.html

    Thanks.

    Will.

  15. #12181

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I believe when I saw her a couple of years ago it was 150 for hr. BBBJ cim, daty, covered FS. Nice big tits.
    Just checking her out. Are the photos accurate? Not sure if actually BBW which is not a favorite for me. I like the idea of playing sub some though so might give her a whirl. Sent text no response yet.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape