Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 1357 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12199

    Too good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/720582661043

    Anyone confirm this? She posted earlier in the month and nothing really came up when I searched the #.

    Thanks gents.

  2. #12198
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I'm new. It would be nice when she gets texts from new numbers if she just tells us she isn't seeing new people instead of just ignoring the texts altogether.
    LOL, this might not be the hobby for you if you're looking for that kind of customer service. Girls that are very "active" still blow off texts, let alone someone that isn't seeing new clients.

    That being said, ya never know. Can't hurt to shoot a text once in a while.

  3. #12197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I'm new. It would be nice when she gets texts from new numbers if she just tells us she isn't seeing new people instead of just ignoring the texts altogether.
    All these hoes do that shit. They put on their ad they available 24/7 but you text them and they don't acknowledge that shit to respond.

  4. #12196
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever471  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny twice in the last couple of months. Both times had temp taken at door, and you keep your mask on. Have you boys seen her over the years, or are you new?
    I'm new. It would be nice when she gets texts from new numbers if she just tells us she isn't seeing new people instead of just ignoring the texts altogether.

  5. #12195
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I texted her once in August and once in September. Crickets! I texted her from an actual cell number too, no Voip. I'd like to pay her a visit as well.
    Saw Destiny twice in the last couple of months. Both times had temp taken at door, and you keep your mask on. Have you boys seen her over the years, or are you new?

  6. #12194

    Not exactly homeless

    Quote Originally Posted by Colby1653  [View Original Post]
    Just visited with Julie again. She is homeless and doing cardates. Not my style. Should have checked but just text her as usual and went to Woonsocket and surprise. No apartment.

    Felt bad so I gave her the donation and told her to text me when she finds a place.
    Yes, she's pretty much just doing car dates right now.

    No, she's not "homeless". She's staying with a friend and doesn't do incalls there. Don't mean to nitpick, but homeless sounds really bad, LOL. Really nice girl and the car date spot is solid. Totally get if a guy isn't into that though.

  7. #12193

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    Is the BBBJ Queen back yet or what? She's been ghost for awhile.
    I texted her once in August and once in September. Crickets! I texted her from an actual cell number too, no Voip. I'd like to pay her a visit as well.

  8. #12192

    Where is Destiny?

    Is the BBBJ Queen back yet or what? She's been ghost for awhile.

  9. #12191

    Jesenia

    Any intel on Jesenia? This is from MA, but her post claims she lives in Providence and I have seen it on RI's STG.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/840074940866

  10. #12190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Try posting in Worcester

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Has anyone seen her recently? If she's still around, does anyone know what the damage was for a BBBJ?
    Have not seen anything about her recently, but she has had a lot of mentions there in the past.

  11. #12189
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Posts around Southcoast / Providence area.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/213547087187

    Seems to post sporadically, has incall in Dartmouth area. Quoted 150 hh 250 for hr.

    Thinking of setting something up. Any intel?
    Wish I had some intel. Her face reminds me a little of MacKenzie Mack. Maybe someone on the South coast board can help you with your inquiry.

  12. #12188
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Just checking her out. Are the photos accurate? Not sure if actually BBW which is not a favorite for me. I like the idea of playing sub some though so might give her a whirl. Sent text no response yet.

    Thanks.
    I've seen her. I wouldn't characterise her as a BBW. She is approx 6 ft tall and very solid. She is a large woman and could lose a few lbs but not fat.

    She is very accommodating, upbeat and in a nice safe incall.

  13. #12187

    Kitty in Webster

    Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Has anyone seen her recently? If she's still around, does anyone know what the damage was for a BBBJ?

  14. #12186
    Quote Originally Posted by StacksNRacks  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm if this is true?
    Are we talking about the same girl. The one initially asked about, is skinny / spinner from fall river, NOT related to Kris / Melissa, and also had bad teeth, and offered massages.

  15. #12185

    RI Exotic


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape