Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 8543
-
10-31-20 14:24 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 53Gtbw
Anybody heard from or have seen Main St. Mary? She hasn't responded to calls in some time.
-
10-30-20 13:29 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 520Worcester AMPs
Just go to BVR or Jade and get a good rub-and-tug. If you want FS, go to Canterbury. Canterbury you won't have to ask, just show $100-120 on top of the house fee.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]
At BVR you can't get FS, but a good rubdown and nice playful ending.
Post a report when you're done! JP.
-
10-30-20 12:12 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 274I am sorry to say you did not misunderstand me. It was not one of my finest moments and I was thinking with the wrong head.
Originally Posted by NewJeff
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-20 11:13 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 52Tips
Can anyone give me some recommendations for Worcester or Southbridge area? Also, how do I go about asking? I've never done this, and after my first attempt at an escort this week (and getting scammed), I think this is the best route for me to go.
Can you ask them for specific things like greek?
-
10-28-20 12:22 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 98Damn she took you for a ride. If I understand your post, you paid 60/160? That's more than PVD where you get a table shower on top.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-20 12:15 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 159Can't win them all
She did the same, but I threatened to walk into if she didn't come down to the standard 120 for tip.
Her service is sub par.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 19:18 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 1734That's not true.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
The article says a return to part 1 of Phase3. The closures would be laser tag, indoor theater type places, Roller rinks, etc.
Massage was opened in part 2 of Phase 2. So it would be long way to go to close the AMPs again. Baker won't do that.
You need a decoder ring to figure it out.
-
10-26-20 23:11 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 520Sunny Marlborough
Search this thread (and maybe the Boston thread). It's a good place, except for slight exposure to other businesses when you first walk in. I usually go after dark. Many reviews of this place exist, including my own.
Originally Posted by JaySeigel
[View Original Post]
They're not super young, but very skilled and eager to please.
JP.
-
10-26-20 20:29 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 2189Never saw Suria so do not know her services. Only non-asian option I am aware of is Leeza in Clinton.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
There is a rumor that Sandra in Sterling "may" offer more but it is unsubstantiated.
May be a case of more available based on repeat visits. You would be toftt if you really wanted to find out. Her rates on her website also seem to be on the high side.
-
10-26-20 20:12 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 83Non-asian masseuse is hard to find
I've been looking, too. It wasn't that long ago we could choose between Suria, Irene, or Natalie; a Golden Age of Worcester non-AMPs.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
Jessica Peruvian girl currently posts on STG and switter. I saw her over a year ago. At a hotel incall, more of a light rub than a massage, nice HJ finish, but expensive ($150/ hh, but I could be remembering the donation wrongly). Her pics were accurate, she was cute and curvy, pleasant and easy to schedule an appointment. I never repeated only b / c of her high price. There might be a more recent review that has better details, but hope this helps.
R5.
-
10-26-20 18:53 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 220Some towns will go back to phase 1
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...ase-3/2218346/
Some AMP closures may be in our future again.
-
10-26-20 11:12 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 204Suria replacement
Has anyone stepped in to fill the void providing the kind of service and experience that Suria used to provide? Not having her around has been a major downer. A hot non-asian alternative would be greatly desired.
-
10-26-20 07:17 #4496Regular Member

Posts: 4Sunny Spa Marlborough?
I have been seeing ads for Sunny Spa in Marlborough. Has anyone tried this place at all? Its right near my house, and didn't know if anyone had any insight on it.
-
10-25-20 21:24 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 27Jade
Was in the area so I decided to swing by Jade and see if it was open. The open sign was lit so I pulled in for the first time in eight months. ZuZu? Brought me to my room and collected the 60 for the hour. She was about 5' tall probably mid forties with a little extra around the middle. The massage was relaxing but not very therapeutic more like a rub down. Not much of a tease but got the girls out for a decent finish. Tipped 50 and afterwards wished I would of continued further down the road and tried BVR instead.
-
10-25-20 20:24 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 274Can't
After visiting Lincon St last week I thought I would give Can't a try this week. When I arrived parking was easy to find. I could have parked closer to the door, but chose to park on the end of Litchfield St behind the building. Once I parked I called to see if they where busy, the girl said no and to come in. I rang the doorbell and it was answered by Sophia. I was quickly show to a room and asked for an hour (60). It seemed like there was no one else in the shop. All the rooms where open and I didn't even see another girl. The massage was lacking and tease only lasted a minute before the flip. The flip came very quickly and I asked for FS. She said it would be 160. I tried the best I could but she would not take any less. Once we started we did have a good time though. It was unrushed and we went through many positions. In the end I popped while she was riding me. She cleaned me up and offered me water and I was out the door. In the end it was barely 40 minutes. I was not happy about being shorted so much time but the post flip was good. I will give it another try at a later date.








Reply With Quote






