Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 17740
-
10-27-20 13:25 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 307I'd honestly probably be one of the ones that fell for it, but I guess thankfully shrek's wife cock blocked me every time. And I refuse to send their pic verification they started.
Originally Posted by Manfree888
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 09:12 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 139This is so true they are crazy high don't know if there are guys actual paying that or do they eventually lower the price just glad this forum is here so we can share info.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 09:11 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 445Scammer alert, take caution
Contact her last night, too many red flags. Wall of nonsense texts, refuse to send selfie, and The tone of the messages sound like a man. Be careful with one, guys.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 08:53 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 126Bree
My instincts tells me that girl prolly sees quite a few guys daily. So no matter how many reviews we post, there's going to be some suckers drawn in from her looks.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 08:50 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 126Cara
I've seen her around as well. From what I can discern, this is an escort service here in STL. So what's knocking on your door won't be the girl in the pics. Might be a sexy youth or a fat ***** with a smoker voice.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 01:19 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 94Hazel
Never any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55452443/
-
10-27-20 01:02 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 296Bree
How come many bros still fall into her nice body trap?
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 01:00 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 296Cara
Contacted this girl and asked her to send a pic for verification. She sent me a pic from shoulder down. Tits are youthful. Kitty is shaved. I didn't ask for a pic of her face though. She asked 160 for hhr to an out-call place. She doesn't do in-call. Does anyone have any experience with her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-6951/34306771
-
10-26-20 20:38 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 97So SA is seeking arrangements? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 20:35 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 553Well, we told ya!
That's why we've warned everyone on here about Bree. The ONLY thing that girl has going for her is her appearance (very cute and petite) beyond that her service (or lack thereof) is simply dreadful-you really are better off just watching Pornhub and jerking yourself off, LOL.
Originally Posted by HeadHunter42
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 19:13 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 80Highland
Pics are accurate, service was absolutely horrible. Knew I was in trouble when the entire event was staged so she could still watch TV. Zero personal skills, practically zero effort. She wasn't even worth arguing with about it. After a bit I just said, this ain't going to work, got dressed and left. TOFTT and paid a heavy price. Total time inside her trailer, less than 10 min. Worst one I've experienced in quite a while.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 19:00 #5249Regular Member

Posts: 13Makes more sense
Thanks for the clarification my fault.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 18:50 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 126Not sure
I actually texted her when she first posted asking for an outcall. Got some weird dramatic text back and just ended there. I alway go with my gut and decided not to pursue. My advice, save your money for someone verified.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 17:59 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 127Bree
Well, I was an idiot. Had to try her out myself. After pic screening. She said she could do FS. Went for hh and dropped 160 to dine in and a shitty HJ. Did manage to get the head in I think 3 times. Finally got irritated and gave that up. I will just stay home next time. Save money, look at her pics and give myself a better hand job. Hell the AMP HJ's arebetter and cheaper. Even get a massage there.
-
10-26-20 17:46 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 457Alexia. I'm guessing fake?
Anyone have any details?
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/957532800013










Reply With Quote






