Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 90 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1349
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Is this an escort report?
    Yep. Seen her a few times. Guess he posted in wrong section.

  2. #958

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerre1984  [View Original Post]
    Pretty tight, nice big ass, tits, and blowjob skills I nearly came several times before we can fuck thus had to stop her! 😂.

    Rare good, and cheap services for 15 min.

    The reason I usually get only 15, is because I usually film us, which she's cool with, but charges extra.
    Is this an escort report?

  3. #957

    Pure_Pleaser

    Pretty tight, nice big ass, tits, and blowjob skills I nearly came several times before we can fuck thus had to stop her! 😂.

    Rare good, and cheap services for 15 min.

    The reason I usually get only 15, is because I usually film us, which she's cool with, but charges extra.

  4. #956

    Cicrus

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Google Socal Circus Gangbang.
    It used to be nice before covid, now it is 1-2 girls and 30 guys, last time a husband of one of girls told that she will pick each guys, so I left with nothing.

  5. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelJellison  [View Original Post]
    How I can be a part of there party?
    Google Socal Circus Gangbang.

  6. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    It looks like So Cal Circus is back in action.

    They are posting new pictures:

    https://www.imagefap.com/profile/SoCalCircus
    How I can be a part of there party?

  7. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by Emve1  [View Original Post]
    Any idea where to get some trimix?
    What is Trimix?

  8. #952

    Trimix

    Any idea where to get some trimix?

  9. #951
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmerrr  [View Original Post]
    Any info on how to connect with this group?
    Google 909 so cal circus.

  10. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    It looks like So Cal Circus is back in action.

    They are posting new pictures:

    https://www.imagefap.com/profile/SoCalCircus
    Any info on how to connect with this group?

  11. #949

    For those of you who liked parties / Gang Bangs

    It looks like So Cal Circus is back in action.

    They are posting new pictures:

    https://www.imagefap.com/profile/SoCalCircus

  12. #948

    Read the "Rants and Stupid Shit" Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    Curious if any of the mongers here have covid concerns? Haven't seen much discussion or concern. I haven't been in the game since the lock downs but the itch was too much and saw someone yesterday. Normally it would be the same thing, but now I'm scared. Provider has been posting a lot since the start of this and the incall location was sketchy. Scared what will happen in the next 2 weeks and think ill take another long term break from the game.
    There is thoughtful discussion about this in the Rants and Stupid Shit thread in the Orange County section.

    Lift Her Up.

  13. #947

    Covid Concerns

    Curious if any of the mongers here have covid concerns? Haven't seen much discussion or concern. I haven't been in the game since the lock downs but the itch was too much and saw someone yesterday. Normally it would be the same thing, but now I'm scared. Provider has been posting a lot since the start of this and the incall location was sketchy. Scared what will happen in the next 2 weeks and think ill take another long term break from the game.

  14. #946

    Covid cooties

    Thanks for the feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan  [View Original Post]
    I agree and it makes me nervous. All of my mask have hepatitis filters in them. I use an N95 at the store but a cloth mask with filter works better with my face in the slit.

    Soooo, I bought a UV wand to take with me to sanitize the face slot. I was concerned that the girls wouldn't approve, so I did it real quick before they came in. Once I realized that they were impressed I get nekid and let them see that I'm sanitizing the table. Every one of them love what I do and most say thank you and ask where I got it.

  15. #945
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStream  [View Original Post]
    Oops, it is the one at Hacienda and.

    Tetley in Hacienda Heights. FS.
    That's a brand new one. What kinda services ya get?

    Also, be careful local l a s d hangs in that parking lot by 7-11 at night.

    Plus, that realtor next door will most likely rat them out soon?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape