Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 1357 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12191

    Jesenia

    Any intel on Jesenia? This is from MA, but her post claims she lives in Providence and I have seen it on RI's STG.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...y/840074940866

  2. #12190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Try posting in Worcester

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Has anyone seen her recently? If she's still around, does anyone know what the damage was for a BBBJ?
    Have not seen anything about her recently, but she has had a lot of mentions there in the past.

  3. #12189
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Posts around Southcoast / Providence area.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...e/213547087187

    Seems to post sporadically, has incall in Dartmouth area. Quoted 150 hh 250 for hr.

    Thinking of setting something up. Any intel?
    Wish I had some intel. Her face reminds me a little of MacKenzie Mack. Maybe someone on the South coast board can help you with your inquiry.

  4. #12188
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Just checking her out. Are the photos accurate? Not sure if actually BBW which is not a favorite for me. I like the idea of playing sub some though so might give her a whirl. Sent text no response yet.

    Thanks.
    I've seen her. I wouldn't characterise her as a BBW. She is approx 6 ft tall and very solid. She is a large woman and could lose a few lbs but not fat.

    She is very accommodating, upbeat and in a nice safe incall.

  5. #12187

    Kitty in Webster

    Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Has anyone seen her recently? If she's still around, does anyone know what the damage was for a BBBJ?

  6. #12186
    Quote Originally Posted by StacksNRacks  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm if this is true?
    Are we talking about the same girl. The one initially asked about, is skinny / spinner from fall river, NOT related to Kris / Melissa, and also had bad teeth, and offered massages.

  7. #12185

    RI Exotic


  8. #12184

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0463  [View Original Post]
    From what I hear, she passed.
    Can anyone else confirm if this is true?

  9. #12183

    Seen her

    Anyone see her before?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...585-9/1/314433

    She recently posted this ad but hasnt responded.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...bunny/34045248

  10. #12182

    Anyone seen her or recognize

    She been in prov before, going by anya or anaya. I want to know if anyone has seen her recently and if so what's her contact.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/162572362061

  11. #12181

    Olita / Vlada

    Anyone seen the current Olita in Prov? Looks great. Was wondering how the experience was.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/vlada.html

    Thanks.

    Will.

  12. #12180

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I believe when I saw her a couple of years ago it was 150 for hr. BBBJ cim, daty, covered FS. Nice big tits.
    Just checking her out. Are the photos accurate? Not sure if actually BBW which is not a favorite for me. I like the idea of playing sub some though so might give her a whirl. Sent text no response yet.

    Thanks.

  13. #12179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a good middle of the road time. What were the damages?
    I believe when I saw her a couple of years ago it was 150 for hr. BBBJ cim, daty, covered FS. Nice big tits.

  14. #12178

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Already gone from the new motel?
    Yup, I got friendly with her over the years and she has told me her boyfriend of 10 years lives with her. He takes a stroll when she gets company, strange!

    They are both just hanging around woonie.

  15. #12177

    Julie / country girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Already gone from the new motel?
    Yup, I got friendly with her over the years and she has told me her boyfriend of 10 years lives with her. He takes a stroll when she gets company, strange!

    They are both just hanging around woonie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape