Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4641

    Definitely a heavy smoker

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Had a meet and greet with her after prolonged back and forth texting. Has a nice body with great rack for a thin lady. Definitely a heavy smoker as she wreaked of cigarettes, has weathered skin and stained teeth. She hit me up after the M&G and wanted to get together, but I other declined. Can't do smokers.
    I've seen her and can vouch for the smoking thing. She tries to hide it by laying on the perfume right before the meet so that can be a problem if you have an SO. Luckily my SO wasn't home after my visit and I was able to wash my clothes and get her scent off of me. Had a great time otherwise and she has a killer body and great attitude.

  2. #4640

  3. #4639

    Jennpty

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Had a meet and greet with her after prolonged back and forth texting. Has a nice body with great rack for a thin lady. Definitely a heavy smoker as she wreaked of cigarettes, has weathered skin and stained teeth. She hit me up after the M&G and wanted to get together, but I other declined. Can't do smokers.
    Any discussion of allowance?

  4. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog  [View Original Post]
    I believe that a message thread will disappear when other person has been banned. That happened to a girl I was talking to once. Her messages reappeared and she said she had been "on probation" until she provided proof she was over 18. Turns out she was a pic seller anyway so I reported her.
    I hadn't thought of that and it makes sense. Any of us who have been on SA for any length of time have dealt with scammers and most of them in my experience are TGTBT right off the bat so I'm always skeptical.

  5. #4637
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Any info to share? Seeing her tomorrow evening.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ced9...c-1cc293a355da
    Link doesn't work.

  6. #4636

    Cassie70

    Any info to share? Seeing her tomorrow evening.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ced9...c-1cc293a355da

  7. #4635

    Jennpty

    Had a meet and greet with her after prolonged back and forth texting. Has a nice body with great rack for a thin lady. Definitely a heavy smoker as she wreaked of cigarettes, has weathered skin and stained teeth. She hit me up after the M&G and wanted to get together, but I other declined. Can't do smokers.

  8. #4634

    Vivian hearts

    https://www.seeking.com/member/38bc3...7-863eaa4734fb

    Has anyone seen this girl or know anything? I am chatting offline, but just wanted to know.

  9. #4633
    I know this girl has been reviewed before, but I think she started a new profile a few months ago, so I'm not sure how to find the previous post. Think I've seen her discussed a few times, but started chatting. She moved to text right away and is a pretty straight forward setup. Any feedback?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e326...4-845141dc2d30

  10. #4632

    Winchester Divinedessie

    I'm back in the game now that I'm down to 1 regular girl. Thought I would try something new after not seeing much on the normal sites. Just paid for SA to see if I can find anything there. Seem to be mostly scammers. Thought I hit the jack pot with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/7fd3b...b-32bd7b682aec . After a lot of back and forth her telling me how tight she is she then tells me that the first few dates are only platonic. Of course she wants to be paid 300 a visit for that too LOL. The only real one I think so far seems to be this one. https://www.seeking.com/member/7e326...-845141dc2d30. She wants 350 and willing to do carplay. Looks very hot. Should find out if she is real this week.

  11. #4631

    Messages disappear when banned

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    I know that is the case but what I was getting at is that when I was still active with my premium account that would happen to me from time to time. In fact, there were times when I would get a message from some hottie out of the blue and unsolicited and 24 hours later it would just disappear. TBH, that seemed to happen around the time my premium account was about to expire and I'm convinced it was a not-so-subtle ploy to get to renew my premium account.
    I believe that a message thread will disappear when other person has been banned. That happened to a girl I was talking to once. Her messages reappeared and she said she had been "on probation" until she provided proof she was over 18. Turns out she was a pic seller anyway so I reported her.

  12. #4630

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Literally verbatim had the exact same experience, told me her brother came over LOL. She's actually flaked on me 3 different times now. I've stopped wasting my time with her. She's sent a couple follow up texts but I've not bothered responding back.
    Well, isn't that interesting? I wonder if she actually ever meets with anybody or if this is just a way for her to get her kicks. SMDH.

  13. #4629
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    I traded texts with her about a year ago and tried to meet. Had a meet scheduled and she flaked. Later told me her brother came over unexpectedly and wanted to reschedule. Hey, I get it, shit happens. But it became a pattern. Never could get our schedules to align and I just gave up. As I recall, she had a pretty high expectation for the allowance (500?) and I had other solid options for far less.

    I don't mind the "thrill of the hunt," just expect results within a couple of weeks of the initial contact.
    Literally verbatim had the exact same experience, told me her brother came over LOL. She's actually flaked on me 3 different times now. I've stopped wasting my time with her. She's sent a couple follow up texts but I've not bothered responding back.

  14. #4628

    I get that

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Messages drop off after 180 days.
    I know that is the case but what I was getting at is that when I was still active with my premium account that would happen to me from time to time. In fact, there were times when I would get a message from some hottie out of the blue and unsolicited and 24 hours later it would just disappear. TBH, that seemed to happen around the time my premium account was about to expire and I'm convinced it was a not-so-subtle ploy to get to renew my premium account.

  15. #4627

    Butterfly311

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I chatted with her about a yr ago but never pulled the trigger and then she disappeared but she's recently popped back up on SA. Those huge tits have once again peaked my interest LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f5946...4-7fa3bdfa7668
    I traded texts with her about a year ago and tried to meet. Had a meet scheduled and she flaked. Later told me her brother came over unexpectedly and wanted to reschedule. Hey, I get it, shit happens. But it became a pattern. Never could get our schedules to align and I just gave up. As I recall, she had a pretty high expectation for the allowance (500?) and I had other solid options for far less.

    I don't mind the "thrill of the hunt," just expect results within a couple of weeks of the initial contact.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape