Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,426 to 19,440 of 37345
-
10-26-20 16:51 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 346Ad says: 160 hr 120 hh.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 12:56 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 1449Looks fishy 150 hhr 160 hr? Check your inbox bra I sent you a link.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 09:30 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 376Deana
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2938477
Just wondering if there is any information on this one, I'm sure she is legit and I'm considering taking the plunge. My biggest question is body type, is she bbw, I know she is no spinner thanks in advance.
-
10-26-20 07:57 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 196Kryss
Glad you talked to her. My last couple attemps were un answered. Hope she's still providing & well.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 19:26 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 1084Kryss
Nevermind as far as needing her number. I talked to her.
-
10-25-20 15:25 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 27Kimmy
She got me for 150. But she has an iPhone and some paper trail that I am going after. Rookie mistake on my part.
Originally Posted by EternalX
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 13:16 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody
Wondering if anyone dreamed her. I usually don't travel to Petersburg but she look tempting.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-sexy/34349163
-
10-25-20 13:14 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 87A Little Late, But.
Ravin is a sweet lady and I've seen many times. Very accommodating, squeaky clean, smells great and punctual for outcall dates. You will enjoy, there is not a bad review from others, all had positive experiences. Have fun!
Originally Posted by BabyGotBack69
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 12:53 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 452The mysterious Alex
I have searched the forum and found some very encouraging info about Alex but no links to an ad and no contact info.
Originally Posted by SouthernGent77
[View Original Post]
Can anyone point me in the right direction? She sounds like she's up my alley.
Thanks and be safe!
-
10-25-20 12:52 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 156The Erotic Review
Yeah, they've been back for several months now, thankfully. I've been using them for years ever since I lived in NoVa and have found them to be invaluable. The way you can search for providers with specific looks, skills etc. Has been incredibly useful over the years.
Originally Posted by BobbyRichmond
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 22:22 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 316Victoria
Saw here about 2 weeks ago. The bad. She was larger than I expected. A bbw. Not that its bad but too many closeups of the face didn't have me in bbw frame of mind. The good. Very enthusiastic with big chest. Typical GFE stuff BBBJ daty. No cim or cof. I might visit again in pinch but 250 is too high IMHO.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 20:51 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
Winter is looking for help and running specials hit me up for digits.
-
10-24-20 15:53 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 342Indian
A couple of weeks ago one of you guys inboxed me asking about the Indian woman I reviewed a few months ago. She is back in the area currently. Whichever one of you it was DM me so I can send you her number because the one in the ad she posted today is not the right one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/233245718904
-
10-24-20 14:42 #17907Regular Member

Posts: 15Alex
I have now dreamt of seeing Alex a couple times and she is absolutely wonderful, hands down. She is extremely attractive, petite, takes great care of herself, has a great sense of humor and a wonderful smile. She is easy to communicate with, always responsive and always on time. In my dreams, she really enjoys what she does. She also enjoys when you pay attention to her (gently). She is happy to explore what you like (we have tried several different ways) and is also very good at showing you. She is one of the best I've ever dreamt about. Please be good to her if you get to see her. Cheers.
-
10-24-20 13:56 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 489Victoria Vixen
Did you ever see her? I follow her on twitter and was going to pull trigger. Your inbox is full BTW.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





