Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,426 to 19,440 of 37352
-
10-27-20 10:18 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 76Dakota / lexi
Can someone post a review? I was told they have hosted a couple 3 sums. There can't be two hotter girls in richmond right now.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/405227245107
-
10-27-20 10:15 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 76https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/405227245107
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 09:34 #17925Senior Member

Posts: 32Link
Just Copy / Paste without the " at the beginning. Works fine.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/405227245107
-
10-27-20 07:45 #17924Senior Member

Posts: 957Thinking about texting this one. Local 804 number. Looks legit?
Anyone partake yet?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/953288496214
-
10-27-20 07:44 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 957Link not working, could you repost?
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 23:48 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 76Lexi
"Ok, another review that I kind of don't want to share, but. Had a date with Lexi this afternoon. She looks really cute in the pics. Met her off Midlo, which is actually not a bad part of town like one might think. She was wearing a pair of short shorts that shows off her petite frame with a rather plump butt, which I like. She sat on my lap on couch for a minute and talked while my hands roamed. I think it takes a couple minutes for her to warm up. Anyway, moved to her room and we undressed each other. Her ass is something to see. I went down on her for a minute to get things started. She returned with a BBBJ, which she said was ok as long as I smelled and tasted good. Her skills were pretty hot, had to control myself so I could go thru a couple positions with her. She was enthusiastic and seemed like she enjoyed my attention. I need to save my money so I can see her and her roomie, Dakota, together. She told me they really dig each other. Don't miss out on Lexi, the ass is worth the price of admission. Just treat her right. Definitely in my top 5 young spinners in richmond. Her number is 804-597-5614
" https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/let-us-show-you-what-we-do-bes/405227245107
-
10-26-20 22:01 #17921Senior Member

Posts: 10844 bust, hips bigger the 42 inch. I would definitely saw she is a bbw.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 16:51 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 346Ad says: 160 hr 120 hh.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 12:56 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 1449Looks fishy 150 hhr 160 hr? Check your inbox bra I sent you a link.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 09:30 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 376Deana
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2938477
Just wondering if there is any information on this one, I'm sure she is legit and I'm considering taking the plunge. My biggest question is body type, is she bbw, I know she is no spinner thanks in advance.
-
10-26-20 07:57 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 196Kryss
Glad you talked to her. My last couple attemps were un answered. Hope she's still providing & well.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 19:26 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 1084Kryss
Nevermind as far as needing her number. I talked to her.
-
10-25-20 15:25 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 27Kimmy
She got me for 150. But she has an iPhone and some paper trail that I am going after. Rookie mistake on my part.
Originally Posted by EternalX
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 13:16 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody
Wondering if anyone dreamed her. I usually don't travel to Petersburg but she look tempting.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-sexy/34349163
-
10-25-20 13:14 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 87A Little Late, But.
Ravin is a sweet lady and I've seen many times. Very accommodating, squeaky clean, smells great and punctual for outcall dates. You will enjoy, there is not a bad review from others, all had positive experiences. Have fun!
Originally Posted by BabyGotBack69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






