Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 14673
-
10-26-20 15:45 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 86Amanda!
Seen Amanda a few times. Easily some of the best sessions ever. Mature, sexy as hell and just oozes sensuality. Only books by the hour and all your time will be spent enthusiastically. Her pie is as soft and savory as an 18 year olds.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 12:51 #4832Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone try Nina?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...389/3137770176
Has anyone tried Nina? Any input?
-
10-26-20 06:45 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 164Thats
The gem. Enter name or 7825 in LC search. And a quick note to Reaper, "I stand corrected".
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 02:42 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 273Dump Site
My time with Annie was good, but the only bother were the roommates and the rooms were a dump site.
I don't mind a little need of tiddying, but it was a disaster site.
Services and attention to detail were good.
BBBJCIMw / Spit. Would have preferred the swallow.
YMMV.
Stay safe and Monger Happy.
Originally Posted by Premilio
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 23:12 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 330Amanda
Amanda in PH, Tarpon, NPR area.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
Was up in Hudson this summer, but got hotel in NPR for the last weekend in August. Has moved and is now in PH area.
She is the real deal. Treat her well. A true GFE.
Had sessions with her at least 6 times this year, most recently before Labor Day.
Always sexy, pleasant and wants to make you happy.
Never rushed, always clean and pleasant.
Accurately described in the reviews on this site.
Will be visiting her in about 2 weeks when I get to the area.
-
10-25-20 22:09 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 151Agreed and no apologies necessary.
If a monger gets bumped because my schedule presents an availability; welp, sorry for your luck.
Originally Posted by JohniRotten
[View Original Post]
"Mongers Unite," LOL. Let's take a beautiful, GFE, clean vixen and tell her, "You know. Some guy on the internet says I should only pay you $40. ". Get real.
Like anything else you get what you pay for. Economics 101.
-
10-25-20 18:57 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 86Diamond with only a little bit of rough
Can confirm Annie is a hot little number. She was kind of my go to for a while before she had a vacation now she's hotel bound. She's pretty damn good at dismissing the randoms around so your space is safe. Couple of times there was a little bit of kitty waft but nothing too unreasonable. I'll be going back.
Originally Posted by Premilio
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 16:50 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 344Max roses
Golden pussy syndrome. G p s.
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
And good luck with trying to manage that, it's been mentioned for years.
Start a union
-
10-25-20 15:13 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 109Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 11:18 #4824Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261This makes plenty of sense to me
I agree with your post a ton. Also what's GPS?
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 11:00 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 97Annie
Went to see Annie. I'm really glad I did. She is exactly like her pictures and very cute. Made my way to her room and she welcomed me wearing a t shirt. She made me feel right at home and comfortable. We chatted for a few minutes and could tell right away she was not a clock watcher. Started with a really nice BBBJ. Once I was ready on went the cover and started with Mish and a lot of dfk. Then doggy and couldn't hold out very long after that. It's been difficult to find a good provider lately and and I think I found her. I'm sure YMMV with anyone so I can't wait to see her again. Treat her right and she will return the favor.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55397067/
-
10-25-20 10:55 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 621No, I apologize
I am one of those guys who is overpaying. If I like a provider and have a good time with them I will tip them very well. It has its advantages. Once I have seen a girl that I tipped well I can usually get a date at a moment's notice. In fact I'm sure that many of you have been bumped because I call at the last minute. I know it has happened at least three times that I know of. There is talk on here all the time about "mongers got to unite". It's never going to happen. If a girl asks to much just move on. There is always another one coming down the line. If you get bumped well I'm sorry.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 10:54 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 1765Amanda
Sounds like a real gem. Which Amanda? There are so many. Was it this 46 YO red head from Palm Harbor?
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/55393593/
-
10-25-20 10:43 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 5948Your use of prevailing wage is not correct. While to deep to get into, essentially you are submitting that all workers be paid the same amount regardless of service. Typically tied to unions. A little more complicated than that but should get the point.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]
Fellow clients set the rate. If a guy is paying for substandard service ie CBJ, rush ect or over paying for what most would he is fucking with the so called market rate. If no guy would pony up say over $80 per hh and the girls phone went dead. Well guess what would happen next?
-
10-25-20 10:18 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 1000Totally Agree.
And I always do a QVon the first visit, leaving to me the option of extending the time and maybe funds if warranted. Totally up to me. I'm the buyer. Ajdal out.
Originally Posted by MuffLunch812
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





