Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 32172
-
10-24-20 16:27 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 144To add injury to insult, the massage left a huge bruise on my back that I didn't notice until my SO asked about it. I tried to explain it off as sports related but I am not a good liar and eventually fessed up. She knows I occasionally treat myself to that type of massage but she wasn't happy to be reminded of it and I'm definitely in the dog house now. Ugh.
Originally Posted by RidgeRacer
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 16:22 #16841Senior Member

Posts: 281I saw her about two weeks ago in her new office space and she also told me to come back. She did text me in August saying she was going to be unavailable at the end of the month due to her studies, but I disregarded that as I was able to see her in October. I might reach out to her to see if she's only seeing regulars.
Originally Posted by Jonesy72
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 14:51 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 194Annie
New place is in Tyson's. Really nice apartment, lots of parking on street. Gives a good massage, shower is available. Extra's are available if she is comfortable with you. Very cute Thai maybe 30 years old. I would say probable better looking than most of the Thai's in Tyson right now. 120 for hour massage.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...213595504.html
-
10-24-20 14:00 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 144Harmony Spa
Managed to get out of this house this morning, and after trying and failing to set something up with a variety of independents and semi-legit establishments, I settled for my first AMP experience in a couple of years. Place is located next to Burger King on Columbia Pike. Met Gina, a 40 ish Korean lady. Nothing to write home about face or body wise (from what I could tell with the mask and unrevealing outfit) but pleasant looking enough. Place was clean and things looked newish. Paid for an hour. Got a nice, thorough TS and then was taken to a small sauna room to get dried off. Back at the massage room, I asked for a hard massage and she delivered a good one, lots of back walking, good pressure.
Things took a turn when she stopped the massage and started a half-hearted ST at a point pretty early into the session. After minimal teasing, she asked me to turn over and sure enough there was still 25 minutes on the clock. She continued ST on the front but I wasn't feeling very stimulated and finally she gave me the universal hand symbol for HJ and asked if I wanted it. Sadly, that was a transition into negotiation mode, which she conducted with a pretty terrible attitude. She ludicrously claimed that when she gets a massage, she leaves a. 6 tip just for the massage. I was losing my enthusiasm quickly. She offered B2 B for $, then eventually said she would do CBJ for $ but as a one time thing and not to tell any of the other girls. At that point, I just wanted the HJ and she went ahead but wouldn't allow any roaming whatsoever. She got the job done but forgettable finish. She did continue the massage afterwards, but it still was 10 minutes short of the hour when she said all done.
In the end I paid. 8/. 4. I had half a mind to tip even less, but I didn't have the heart. I won't be returning.
-
10-24-20 13:15 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 637Jane
She was a good AMP alternative. Does anyone have a similar service replacement? Not FS, no BJ dream, just a massage and a handshake dream?
Originally Posted by Jonesy72
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 04:38 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 89[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-23-20 21:08 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 253Generally, yes, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by FreeSpirit369
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 20:26 #16835Regular Member

Posts: 25Was my first time
Well it was my first time here so I didn't know the rules. But I got a HJ in beginning and then nuru with BJ. Oh wait. Is the HJ included in the house fee?
Originally Posted by SexyD
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 17:51 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 89Too Much
If it is the same Katy (Mikos, Imperial) that I know, she is a couple months away from 50 and you paid $130 too much for your BJ.
Originally Posted by FreeSpirit369
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 16:51 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 49Odd
I saw her about a month ago, too. She said she had just moved into her new office space and asked me to come back. Nothing about going back to studies.
Originally Posted by Seawand89
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 11:55 #16832Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw Jane about a month ago. She said she was going back to school, so she wouldn't be available anymore. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Adam368
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 10:52 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 30[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-23-20 07:31 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 210Demi was one of my first. At this point, I wish I kept a spreadsheet since they all blend together almost. Amanda 1. 0 was great at times. Haven't found a go to since Lauren left.
Originally Posted by RadGasm
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 06:52 #16829Regular Member

Posts: 25Katy at pappaya
I had a dream with Katy from pappaya two weeks ago.
Very nice personality. I think in her late thirties nice body. Table shower was good with enough teasing. In the room she wend direct to the subject and asked me what am expecting. Told her I want two rounds and that cum for a while so first will be fast and before massage. She took her top off. Did a normal HJ. Then she left room for about 15 min. She came back. Short simple massage then she was total nude. BJ and 69. DATY. But no cim or Russian. Overall v nice experience. Total damage. 7 plus $. 4.
-
10-23-20 06:43 #16828Regular Member

Posts: 25New to the states
Hi guys. Just discovered this forum. Am new to the states. Like just arrived about a month ago. I stay at Dumfries.
Couple of things I noticed. Getting a super hot escort seems here much more difficult even from where I come from a conservative Arabic country and more expensive.
Two questions: any possibility a good looking girl would do GFE and porn star experience with all shit like anal, cim, or even swallow?
And ain't there any massage parole with american girls??a blond with tattoos. I mean I was in OK in 2011 and massage places were all with beautiful american girls and FS was easily on the menu.
I hd a dream here with Asian MP I will talk about in a separate review.












Reply With Quote




