Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 24828
-
10-27-20 12:55 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 91100 Man Challenge
I and the wife have been thinking about doing a 100 man challenge I am essentially posting this to see if there is any interest. We need to raise some roses and she would like to have some fun as well. I won't be part of the activities. She is 30 drug free and in decent shape with nice tits and ass. She has had kids so she does have a little baby damage. That said everything but blowjob will be covered and no Anal. You can cum on her body or face or in her mouth. Light smacking and hair pulling would be acceptable. She is very very submissive. Pissing on her is fine too. Basically she is up for just about anything. DM me with questions. What should the damage on this look like? I have a number in mind and I know you dogs would like it for free but that can't happen. She is only interested in white men as well. If I can get decent feedback I will post some photos. This will be a one time thing like I said we are just trying to raise some money to help with a down payment on a home. BTW we are capping this at 100 people. UPDATE**** This will be one on one sessions not a group thing!!!!
-
10-27-20 12:52 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 72I'm going to venture and say the second listing is fake due to the fact that the pictures are screen shots of STG profile pics.
Originally Posted by CaboWabo63
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-20 10:29 #15151Senior Member

Posts: 26Any Info on either of these two?
Just curious if anyone has seen either of these two? Seem legit and I have had contact with both but haven't pulled the trigger. Searched for reviews but have come up empty.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11550262
I've seen 3 ads for this one and the first was the one I contacted from but that ad is no longer up. All three have different numbers, one ad (the one below) has two different numbers. She texted me back this morning offering a deal if I could come soon so she could pay her hotel bill. All this seems sketchy to me? Anyone's thoughts?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/781150371898
-
10-27-20 09:50 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 290Southside Desert?
I've had a damn difficult time finding anybody on the southside (e. G. Beach Grove / Southport / Greenwood). I cannot seem to confirm a date with the infamous Honey, JoJo has moved to the northside exclusively, and all the DI babes seem to only spend time up north. Anybody have any recommendations for southside GFE fun that isn't strung out on pharms? Age isn't important but I'm partial to thin to average body types and cannot handle obesity. Sorry I haven't contributed much here yet, I just moved to the area from parts north last year and am just now dipping my toe in the water.
-
10-26-20 21:37 #15149Regular Member

Posts: 3https://twitter.com/JenLegit
Originally Posted by BasedNCringe
[View Original Post]
That woman is hotter than the sun. I guess it is possible that between modelling for the cover of Playboy and Maxim that she would escort in Indianapolis, but it seems unlikely.
-
10-26-20 19:04 #15148Regular Member

Posts: 4Seems too good to be true
Anyone have any info on this one? Hit her up the other day and haven't heard back. She seems way too hot to be legit IMO. Apparently she's advertising in both Indy and Bloomington.
https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...s/889192395118
-
10-26-20 01:58 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 114Curious
Did you take her up on that offer? I definitely would have taken her up on that LOL.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-20 00:30 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 810It was on a thick blonde that comes into town about once a month and sets up in Castleton. I've seen her before so I know she is real. I imagine it's in castelton.
Originally Posted by NaptownNights
[View Original Post]
Also for all you asking this is not a DI girl just a regular freelancer.
She didn't get busted but saw others and just switched to outcalls
-
10-25-20 21:21 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 50More Sting Info Please
More information, please. I'm very curious to hear more about the details here. Mostly for my own personal protection but also because I'm nosy LOL.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 17:10 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 235DI References
I was interested in putting together a list of willing providers to offer references.
Duel posted this on both pages. Seems to me all 3 parties would benefit so hopefully this will help out us non business email guys.
-
10-24-20 14:45 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 810Stings
Apparently another provider posted there are raids happening in a couple places up north in her snap. I've seen her before so know she is reliable. Did see uncle also arresting in greenwood on the parking lot of a popular provider hotel. Stay safe.
-
10-24-20 13:00 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 138Interested.
PM me for details. I would love to meet her and get involved.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 12:59 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 138Very interested.
Watching the videos seems like. She would be a good time. What was the damage? Reviews say she lives in Westfield?
Please PM me for details.
Originally Posted by Bester1972
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 12:08 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 127Is this her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...334/3175379518.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 09:20 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 401Interesting Chat With Courtney
After reading the reviews, I decided to hit her up. Texted and she said she was out of town and wasn't returning until Monday. I had given my age and she immediately said she was seeking an older man (over 60) to make a video with to sell (apparently this is another way she makes $). Said she would only charge me. 6 and faces would not be shown. WTF?
Originally Posted by Majo1180
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






