Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7633

    Future trip to O town 10/31

    So I am planning a day trip to de stress Sat thru sun.

    I'm interesting in seeing 1 or 2 of these providers. I know they all have been reviewed in the past before but What I thought would be interesting is comparing the three or 4 as for the pro vs con.

    I am leaning more toward 1 Alyssa then 2 bellatrix 3 kiara.

    Been wanting to meet Alyssa the longest.

    Kiarra is a hot little body.

    Any info appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 032D0653-3FEA-4AB0-93CC-0CF13E9CD827.jpg‎   D89D6DF6-4981-4CAF-BA6D-167949096BF9.jpg‎   22E8B51C-EE1E-45B4-ACA3-84DCAD51FF13.jpeg‎   55838735-1C99-4900-B5E0-588B439EDC5E.jpeg‎  

  2. #7632

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebration173  [View Original Post]
    Visited Avalon few days ago. She is not that Avalon anymore. I am visiting her for last 10 years. She is getting old tattoos on her body started fading and she is charging extra, try to finish section before 1 hour and some times kind of rude. Last time she told me that she started loosing her loyal clients that why she is bringing new girls. She just want to collect all you money and disappear. Please stay away from her now. She is not running good business model.
    This is just sad. Either she won't see you again or you're a chick who is pissed. I've been seeing her for almost 6 years. Always sweet as hell, always a great session. Losing client? Really, try getting on her schedule. She brings girls because she's Bi and honestly guys don't eat pussy as good as we think, LOL. I'll take her dous anytime.

  3. #7631
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebration173  [View Original Post]
    Visited Avalon few days ago. She is not that Avalon anymore. I am visiting her for last 10 years. She is getting old tattoos on her body started fading and she is charging extra, try to finish section before 1 hour and some times kind of rude. Last time she told me that she started loosing her loyal clients that why she is bringing new girls. She just want to collect all you money and disappear. Please stay away from her now. She is not running good business model.
    [Deleted by Admin] All I know even if Avalon is 50, which I'm guessing she's in her 40's, she's still insatiable and her service puts a lot of the younger ladies services to shame. So I'll continue to enjoy. I'm glad she's secure enough in herself to introduce other hot ladies. My 1st duo was with her and I'm still having dreams about them.

  4. #7630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Interesting

    Lets call this what it is. You are on your 3rd post. 1 was deleted by admin and the other 2 are negative posts about the same gal. I do believe you believe we cannot read between the lines here. Plenty have given rave reviews on avalon. Then there is you.

    Just calling it the way it is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebration173  [View Original Post]
    Visited Avalon few days ago. She is not that Avalon anymore. I am visiting her for last 10 years. She is getting old tattoos on her body started fading and she is charging extra, try to finish section before 1 hour and some times kind of rude. Last time she told me that she started loosing her loyal clients that why she is bringing new girls. She just want to collect all you money and disappear. Please stay away from her now. She is not running good business model.

  5. #7629
    Shill for some pimp, ignore my posts


    Posts: 18

    Avalon is getting OLD

    Visited Avalon few days ago. She is not that Avalon anymore. I am visiting her for last 10 years. She is getting old tattoos on her body started fading and she is charging extra, try to finish section before 1 hour and some times kind of rude. Last time she told me that she started loosing her loyal clients that why she is bringing new girls. She just want to collect all you money and disappear. Please stay away from her now. She is not running good business model.

  6. #7628

    Yeah, but

    Hey,

    If you look at her 4th Picture, you'll see that the $175 comes with saggy tits and a Grand Slam Breakfast. This is a perfect example of where things are not worth more because they have more experience! The may have a great body for a 50 year old, but she's not made of gold.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWheat  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/321-430-8877

    I contacted this provider asking about her availability. Her reply was "Yes. I am available for quick visits for $175.00" I replied that $175.00 was expensive for a quick visit. She replied that it was her pu $$why and that I could take it or leave it. I replied that a quick visit was typically 15 minutes. She replied that $175.00 is a discounted rate and that her rate will go up later today. I gave up after that. This is a terrible business model! LOL!

  7. #7627
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, I heard she was a nice person.
    It was 6 months ago that she passed away and it was discussed on the board. I only mentioned it for clarification with Tina aka Summer that's still active. Her Gofundme account is still active though if anyone wanted to donate. I'm sure her son could still use the assistance.

  8. #7626

    GPS is strong in this one!

    https://callescort.org/321-430-8877

    I contacted this provider asking about her availability. Her reply was "Yes. I am available for quick visits for $175.00" I replied that $175.00 was expensive for a quick visit. She replied that it was her pu $$why and that I could take it or leave it. I replied that a quick visit was typically 15 minutes. She replied that $175.00 is a discounted rate and that her rate will go up later today. I gave up after that. This is a terrible business model! LOL!

  9. #7625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    RIP Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, I heard she was a nice person.
    Wow sorry to hear Tina passed. Tina and I had alot of fun! I remember for several years I was working close to where see was staying and Tina was my lunch / exercise partner for lunch LOL. She will be missed, RIP!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #7624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    RIP tina / sexifun

    Too bad, I heard she was a nice person.

  11. #7623
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Paul. That's the one (Big Titties / Red Head) Vino and I are referring to seeing the obit for that passed away from an OD. I think Longwood is getting Red Head Summer confused with Summer 74 saying he has seen Summer / Tina Red Head and / or spoken to her recently when it MAY be that he actually spoke to Summer 74 and sees HER when visiting Orlando. I am not doubting he has spoken to a girl named Summer, I just don't think he's spoken to the Summer / Tina that passed away of an over dose. Of course there always may another Summer that goes by Tina and that caused confusion.

    There is no joke about an OD. It's a horrible thing.

    Grain 56.
    Red head Tina Pallay aka Sexifun is the one that OD'd. Tina / Summer74/ Shannon is still active.

  12. #7622

    Yep that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of summer 74 is this her with a new name?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/55354703/#.
    I guess if you're trying to pass yourself off as under 40 than going by Summer1974 wouldn't work LOL.

  13. #7621

    Summer Red Head

    Paul. That's the one (Big Titties / Red Head) Vino and I are referring to seeing the obit for that passed away from an OD. I think Longwood is getting Red Head Summer confused with Summer 74 saying he has seen Summer / Tina Red Head and / or spoken to her recently when it MAY be that he actually spoke to Summer 74 and sees HER when visiting Orlando. I am not doubting he has spoken to a girl named Summer, I just don't think he's spoken to the Summer / Tina that passed away of an over dose. Of course there always may another Summer that goes by Tina and that caused confusion.

    There is no joke about an OD. It's a horrible thing.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    There is another Tina / Summer that passed away. The one with huge cans, reddish hair.

  14. #7620

    I believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    I also remember that I saw the Obituary. I am quite sure it was on a legit funeral home website. The Go Fund Me Page was set up for or by her son. If she is alive, she no longer posts ads that I ever see. I wish she was alive as well, she was a long time good provider.

    Grain 56.
    There is another Tina / Summer that passed away. The one with huge cans, reddish hair.

  15. #7619

    Summer74

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseL  [View Original Post]
    He's probably referencing blonde curls 'Summer 74' that's near OBT & not the redhead 'Summer'.
    Speaking of summer 74 is this her with a new name?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/55354703/#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape