Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 24038
-
10-23-20 22:19 #11243Senior Member

Posts: 75Chinese provider recommendations
Anybody have any Chinese providers they could recommend?
-
10-23-20 22:14 #11242Senior Member

Posts: 376Columbians
Recommend proper review Of each.
On the other site to keep A running tally so its there when they filter back theough our area.
Any GFE with Jessika?
Originally Posted by Wp212
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 21:15 #11241Regular Member

Posts: 16Ds
Hey everyone,
Had a quick question, anyone having issues with DS texting back? I've reached out to them a little bit ago to schedule some time later tomorrow or even possibly this weekend and I've gotten nothing back.
I've been approved by them and even saw Mica when she was in town (even gave a great review! So not sure if I am missing something here. They even OK'd me to use them as a reference. Maybe just bad timing?
Just wanted to ask, hope everything is OK with them.
Thanks!
-
10-23-20 20:42 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 203The girl you saw was Joy.
Originally Posted by Jorum
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/bp/9755610.html
-
10-23-20 20:33 #11239Senior Member

Posts: 154Interesting
I looked at her website just a bit ago and it certainly doesn't look like she isn't on the market anymore. But that's not unusual. Most of these gals don't think to shut down their websites or prefer to keep them up just in case they need to pay the rent.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 20:02 #11238Senior Member

Posts: 142In my experience, Asian girls and Latinas seem to be more open to it. Being squeaky clean is the key. Back in the heydeh of DC AMPs I met a Korean girl at one of the AMPs near Fords Theater who was tall, stunning and ate ass like her life depended on it. Ah memories.
.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 19:23 #11237Senior Member

Posts: 263Yeah, she might still be OOC due to covid, but she was supposedly OOC well before it. 100% agree she's definitely fun and a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by CoolPix
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 18:57 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 154BeBe
I saw BeBe probably 3 years ago but before she offered Nuru. I remember her being super sweet and a lot of fun. She's OOC right now "due to the virus", at least, that's the message I got back when I contacted her a few months ago.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 18:26 #11235Senior Member

Posts: 32The link you supplied
This link, I called the Fairfax number, made an appointment, answered the screening questions, etc and when I called in the parking lot it got nasty. They wanted to know if I was a black man. I told her I was white. I had already replied before I left home to these questions. I told her I had already replied to all the questions. She just started over. I told her I was white again. I have been to China many times and am very familiar with this kind of rudeness. They do not care. No customer service even when you are the one paying. I never got the apt number and it wasted my drive time and time in the parking lot. I know I will never call that outfit again.
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 18:23 #11234Regular Member

Posts: 23Springfield Latinas
Saw both Jessika and Valentina this week.
They're only in town for 1 more day, so not sure how helpful this review will be, but don't bother with Valentina.
Horrible attitude, complains she's too tired for CG, asks every 2 minutes if you're done and sends you on your way 20 minutes in whether you're finished or not.
Couldn't even keep it up with her nagging while my main concern with Jessika was coming too early.
-
10-23-20 16:28 #11233Senior Member

Posts: 66Manassas ACS
Messaged and asked for Amanda at Tyson's and they said she was in Manassas. So I head over, not the same "Amanda" as the first time I visited, but she was 5'5" skinny and small b cup, so I was okay with it. Looked like she was mid 30's, so I decided to do 30 m instead of a quick visit. Damage was $. 3 for 30.
BBBJ to start things off followed by some daty and then put the cover on and went at it. Halfway through she reminded me that I had 15 more minutes, but other than that everything else was okay. Light kissing, tight pussy and she could take a pounding. Overall fun and would repeat.
PM if you want the number!
-
10-23-20 15:40 #11232Senior Member

Posts: 263You'd be surprised, some not so often. There's one outfit that has been advertising for a super long time, maybe a couple of years and they've pretty much kept the same numbers throughout for the same locations. The only change they had was that they no longer advertise for Tysons.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/her...3/9686905.html
-
10-23-20 15:29 #11231Senior Member

Posts: 263I saw Sophie once a while ago, maybe 1. 5 years ago and I'd have to agree with your review. Even though I did not have the nuru or FS, the "massage" experience consisted of like a half gallon of baby oil and her rubbing her body and tits over me and yes, the trying to be funny also annoyed me.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
My best nuru experience was with BeBe, who I think it's still MIA. Inflatable mattress, legit warm nuru goo, felt incredibly good and how she slides the cover on is damn near magic, I honestly thought we were going to go at it BB. To top it off, with BeBe, the nuru is just Round 1.
-
10-23-20 15:27 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 650Question how long do some of these ACS ads last before they change their numbers?
-
10-23-20 15:24 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 154Thanks for the report
I was thinking about trying this gal but after your report I think I'll pass. It's funny how some simple little things will set one off and, at least for me, will end up fixating on it to the point that you want it to just be over. I've had more than my share of those experiences, both in the bowl and with the pros.
There used to be a young Asian who went by Elena who offered fantastic Nuru. She had the rubber mattress and used authentic Nuru gel warmed to a wonderfully steamy slippery consistency. She didn't offer FS but the P2 P action was near constant and the warm slippery gel made for a great, erotic time. Sadly, she was working her way through school (she only provided her services on days off from school) and "retired" after finishing up last year if I'm not mistaken.
Still in search for a good Nuru provider in the area. It's a sloppy mess done right so I'm not surprised it's hard to find.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




