Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 32206
-
10-23-20 20:26 #16861Regular Member

Posts: 25Was my first time
Well it was my first time here so I didn't know the rules. But I got a HJ in beginning and then nuru with BJ. Oh wait. Is the HJ included in the house fee?
Originally Posted by SexyD
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 17:51 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 89Too Much
If it is the same Katy (Mikos, Imperial) that I know, she is a couple months away from 50 and you paid $130 too much for your BJ.
Originally Posted by FreeSpirit369
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 16:51 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 49Odd
I saw her about a month ago, too. She said she had just moved into her new office space and asked me to come back. Nothing about going back to studies.
Originally Posted by Seawand89
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 11:55 #16858Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw Jane about a month ago. She said she was going back to school, so she wouldn't be available anymore. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Adam368
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 10:52 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 30[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-23-20 07:31 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 210Demi was one of my first. At this point, I wish I kept a spreadsheet since they all blend together almost. Amanda 1. 0 was great at times. Haven't found a go to since Lauren left.
Originally Posted by RadGasm
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 06:52 #16855Regular Member

Posts: 25Katy at pappaya
I had a dream with Katy from pappaya two weeks ago.
Very nice personality. I think in her late thirties nice body. Table shower was good with enough teasing. In the room she wend direct to the subject and asked me what am expecting. Told her I want two rounds and that cum for a while so first will be fast and before massage. She took her top off. Did a normal HJ. Then she left room for about 15 min. She came back. Short simple massage then she was total nude. BJ and 69. DATY. But no cim or Russian. Overall v nice experience. Total damage. 7 plus $. 4.
-
10-23-20 06:43 #16854Regular Member

Posts: 25New to the states
Hi guys. Just discovered this forum. Am new to the states. Like just arrived about a month ago. I stay at Dumfries.
Couple of things I noticed. Getting a super hot escort seems here much more difficult even from where I come from a conservative Arabic country and more expensive.
Two questions: any possibility a good looking girl would do GFE and porn star experience with all shit like anal, cim, or even swallow?
And ain't there any massage parole with american girls??a blond with tattoos. I mean I was in OK in 2011 and massage places were all with beautiful american girls and FS was easily on the menu.
I hd a dream here with Asian MP I will talk about in a separate review.
-
10-23-20 06:06 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 549Struck Out at BG
Waited for years for Leah to come back and saw she was working Wednesday. Due to the COVID situation getting out is rather difficult for me if you guys catch my drift. For this reason Wednesday was my required day to see her. I called BG Tuesday night and left a voicemail saying book me for whatever Leahs first appointment is and I'll be ready tomorrow morning. I got up Wednesday and was dressed by 9 am, expecting Leahs first appointment to be at 10 am (that's what time they list on their schedule). BG texted me back at 7 am and said she wouldn't be in until the afternoon. I knew I would have to get creative with the house situation but I told them as soon as they know when she'll be in please book me and let me know.
Fast forward three hours and I hear nothing. I follow up with BG and they say she's actually coming in the evening. Ok. I'll have to get more creative. At this point I said to book me for her first available appointment and I get no response. I call them an hour later and the handler says "sorry Leahs all booked for today". Are you shitting me. I let her know my entire situation and she said she couldn't make it work. Now I know Leah is strapped for cash so I got desperate. I told the handler I'd be willing to pay $250 for the hour vs their $220 listed and would compensate Leah handsomely if Leah could fit me in. Nada, nothing. At this point I gave up hope and went to Tysons Girls and saw Lillian. I'll report about her in a separate post but she scratched my 7 month itch.
-
10-22-20 20:05 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 979Not her pics
The link I sent for her, represents her back side fairly. But breast aren't large at all like the ad but nice mouth save small c cups with nice head bolts and pretty. She cute in the face and willing to please. Slot of teasing and dirty talk. She was coming off that time and no condoms but didn't bat down the convo. YMMV. I've been to Hawaii plenty of times and work that angle and knew all the spots so she sucked it up and got real comfortable. For me just the change from the Thai crew or Spanish crapshoot was why I ventured there. And once I feel that last bit of monthly down time all gone, I'm back tomorrow night or Saturday for sure.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 19:16 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 2686Pic shows up on Curvy Asians page
Are you sure this is her, or is it close? The chair pic is from Thai Instagram model Rakyamaung.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
https://topbase.co/curvy.asians#lg=1&slide=10
Pic of Rakyamaung: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/834221530958522986/.
-
10-22-20 14:06 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 264The last time I was there was a few months pre-covid and I couldn't recommend it really. The MT was ok and my visits were NoVA finish only after a tip negotiation, which kills the mood and the last time, girl wanted 1. 6 for a tip, I had to contain my laugh and tell her "massage only".
Originally Posted by Procrast333
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-20 13:32 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 106Top Updates?
Has anyone been to Top lately? Tried searching but. Top doesn't exactly give the best results. Thank you.
-
10-22-20 10:37 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 283Carrie was there end of 2013- end of summer 2014. Think she was around less than 12 months.
Originally Posted by JustJohn007
[View Original Post]
She was kinda plain looking, but a nice body. Full fun no extra fee if she liked ya. But I'm sure mileage varied for folks in many ways.
The twist was that she didn't do deodorant. Underarms were quite unpleasant, LOL.
-
10-22-20 00:32 #16847Regular Member

Posts: 14Zina
I dreamed I saw Zina a few nights ago. Setting up appointment was easy. Easy parking that seemed safe. Lovely experience from the beginning. She opened the door wearing a nice, short black dress and matching shoes. She's very attractive and petite. Fantastic body with natural Cs. Led me to the room and gave me one of the best massages I've dreamed of in a while. She took her time, teased a bit and it felt great. On the flip she kissed my body and great BBBJ. Then invited me to the bed, but before sliding on she knelt down and more BBBJ. CFS felt fantastic. Donation $$. 2 total. Will definitely dream of her again, hopefully in a few months.












Reply With Quote





